Mpreg Central

Full Version: Mpreg Comic Strip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A comic strip I came across on Mpreg:

[attachment=4875]
Lol, that's pretty true, except they should've looked more like football players than whatever they were dressed as.
Haha it's funny, but sometimes it likes bad joke for me too. lol
(02-12-2017, 09:44 AM)Bluegirl285 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, that's pretty true, except they should've looked more like football players than whatever they were dressed as.

I think the guy in labor and the person who evidently was preparing to 'catch' the baby were supposed to be dressed up as hockey players, although I do agree that (American) football players would have made a bit more sense (I remember reading somewhere that among the professional team sports in the U.S., hockey was a distant 4th in popularity, behind [in no particular order] baseball, basketball, and football.)

(02-12-2017, 09:44 AM)Dots Wrote: [ -> ]Haha it's funny, but sometimes it likes bad joke for me too. lol

I suspect that the artist who does the "Bizarro" (the name of that comic) comic strip probably isn't into Mpreg specifically.  "Bizarro" does a similar setup to "The Far Side" (for those of us old enough to remember that particular comic strip), in that it generally does a one-panel setup that tends to spoof stuff.  If I were to comment on it to Dan Piraro (the cartoonist who does the strip), I'd tell him, "This is more true than you might realize!"