Mpreg Central

Full Version: Pushing out plastic easter eggs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone tried pushing out plastic easter eggs? You could put stuff inside to add weight and put a condom around it for protection. They're so cheap, but I was wondering if anyone else has tried it before.

shotgunsaint

I'd be worried they'd pop open, I think it's not worth the money you save using them instead of silicone
A plastic Easter egg wouldn't be safe. It could easily open and become lodged inside. And the plastic has hard edges, which could possibly cause cuts.

shotgunsaint

Exactly, basically if it's not designed to have zero nooks and crannies, you don't want it inside you.
I've used pool balls before. They are a little on the bigger side but they have some weight to them. Hope that helps. You can get them at most thrift stores also.
They'd even be bad if you put a condom around it? I totally get the points about everything else. Definitely a no-go.

shotgunsaint

I think even with a condom on it there's a risk of it popping open and getting lodged up in there
hellooo !!! frisky beast make small silicone body safe eggs, with string, made specifically for birthing purposes. they also make a size up if they become too easy for you. it's better to pay for good quality body safe toys than to DIY - I had a horrifying incident where I almost lost a ping pong ball to my cervix. Never. Again. simulate safely!
Oh god. I used to use ping pong balls steering clear now! Did you have it in for a while?

I'm definitely ordering the eggs now!!! The large ones are backordered, but I think medium should do!!

Edit: are the medium mega brood eggs the size as the sample eggs?
(03-19-2017, 02:21 AM)yellowhoodie10 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh god. I used to use ping pong balls steering clear now! Did you have it in for a while?

I'm definitely ordering the eggs now!!! The large ones are backordered, but I think medium should do!!

Edit: are the medium mega brood eggs the size as the sample eggs?

hey sorry dude idk for sure how the sizes work, i think i got the small and after a few months of use it's definitely getting a bit small for me!
I use stone marble eggs, they are solid and got a good weight to em and feel good when they get nice and warm inside ya