Mpreg Central

Full Version: YouTube Video! ~Amazing~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so I feel like everyone has already seen this video before, but I figured I'd still share for sentimental reasons if anything since this video is one of the main reasons I got into mpreg like it will always be my favorite.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLNatHF...SLpahmzfpU

Just in case copy and pasting the link doesn't work, the video is called "Brian's pregnant" published by "smickerdoodle28"

Lemme know if you love it as much as I do!!!
This is old and original. I think it's the first couple videos that I've seen about mpreg long ago, and this make me know mpreg and love it until now.
an oldie but a goody, one of my first faves too
I've stumbled across this video again, and I'm reminded of how it was one of the first mpreg-themed videos out there.

The creator has always been a bit mysterious. He only has one video on his channel, and he hasn't responded to any of the comments on his video. I suspect he's an mpreg enthusiast, but I've never seen any evidence of his hanging around here. I wonder if he even remembers that he put this video online.
(07-13-2021, 04:48 PM)sgonvw Wrote: [ -> ]I've stumbled across this video again, and I'm reminded of how it was one of the first mpreg-themed videos out there.

The creator has always been a bit mysterious. He only has one video on his channel, and he hasn't responded to any of the comments on his video. I suspect he's an mpreg enthusiast, but I've never seen any evidence of his hanging around here. I wonder if he even remembers that he put this video online.

I think he just moved on from it. Not expecting to get a ton of attention from it. Probably not even aware of mpreg or the community. I have a feeling he's not into mpreg. But did the video because of the Ad he mentioned. I could be wrong. But that's always the feeling I got.