Mpreg Central

Full Version: Death Stranding game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, recently saw the preview of this game, seemed to have elements of mpreg in it. What do you guys think? Can't wait for its release (unfortunately no dates been mentioned yet).

Here is the preview from youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuUQCpCpsk4
(01-05-2018, 03:30 PM)Fungkaz Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, recently saw the preview of this game, seemed to have elements of mpreg in it. What do you guys think? Can't wait for its release (unfortunately no dates been mentioned yet).

Here is the preview from youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuUQCpCpsk4

Yep, I've seen the trailor. Looks like it might be an interesting game as a whole. Looking forward to seeing the game walkthroughs on YouTube. Since I can't play any games because they tend to be expensive, I enjoy them vicariously through other players.
That possible Mpreg part was actually confusing more than anything, but the fact that Hideo Kojima And Norman Reedus are collaborator again after that unfortunate termination of PT/Silent Hills is what’s selling to me anyways.
No doubt that the baby is a metaphor for something. Kojima is well known for doing a lot of political and war related topics, but this new IP is totally alien to me.
Yeah, the part with the baby confused me too. Where is he even carrying the baby? I mean
there are no outward physical signs that he is.
(01-12-2018, 09:22 PM)Hla Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the part with the baby confused me too. Where is he even carrying the baby? I mean
there are no outward physical signs that he is.

I think the answer will be made clear once we can get to see a full walkthrough. I'm keeping an eye out for one, hoping that it won't be much longer before it's released. Has anyone found a walkthrough for Death Stranding on YouTube yet? I keep looking and so far, nothing but previews. I haven't even seen information on the release date either.
There’s no walkthrough. What has been seen so far are just the teasers and trailers, which can be convincingly perceived as a playthrough of sorts as well as not release when it will premiere. Kojima is a troll that way lol.
(01-13-2018, 04:42 AM)C.Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]There’s no walkthrough. What has been seen so far are just the teasers and trailers, which can be convincingly perceived as a playthrough of sorts as well as not release when it will premiere. Kojima is a troll that way lol.

Wonder why there hasn't been a release date? Love the quality of the graphics. I still remember when video games were all pixled, now they look almost real. It's amazing. Not usually into the dark gore stuff, but the story line is interesting. I caught hints of the main character being the last righteous soul on Earth and he's going to be humanity's last chance for redemption and salvation.
(01-13-2018, 04:56 AM)CherokeeGal Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2018, 04:42 AM)C.Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]There’s no walkthrough. What has been seen so far are just the teasers and trailers, which can be convincingly perceived as a playthrough of sorts as well as not release when it will premiere. Kojima is a troll that way lol.

Wonder why there hasn't been a release date?  Love the quality of the graphics.  I still remember when video games were all pixled, now they look almost real.  It's amazing.  Not usually into the dark gore stuff, but the story line is interesting.  I caught hints of the main character being the last righteous soul on Earth and he's going to be humanity's last chance for redemption and salvation.

Kojima always does that with his games. Teases and makes his fans wait for a long, long time.
(01-15-2018, 02:43 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote: [ -> ]

Wonder why there hasn't been a release date?  Love the quality of the graphics.  I still remember when video games were all pixled, now they look almost real.  It's amazing.  Not usually into the dark gore stuff, but the story line is interesting.  I caught hints of the main character being the last righteous soul on Earth and he's going to be humanity's last chance for redemption and salvation.

Kojima always does that with his games. Teases and makes his fans wait for a long, long time.

Oh, okay. Then I will wait patently.
(01-15-2018, 03:23 AM)CherokeeGal Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2018, 02:43 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh, okay.  Then I will wait patently.

Heck I pre-ordered when Amazon had a Cyber Monday deal last year. From what I've read it will likely come out next year, and Sony implied that they wouldn't be surprised if it released later this year even (but that was earlier this year they were saying that). But I'm glad to see it get mentioned! I'm so excited for this game, it looks amazing!

SnowWolf

This is definitely a game to be on the look out for......but man the trailer are both captivating an confusing as hell.

Yup its definitely a kojima game XD