Mpreg Central

Full Version: birth simulation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, the title says it all. Does anyone know how to simulate birth? You know pushing out a baby. I really want to do it though i don't want to harm myself doing it. Any suggestions?
Do you have a very small doll?
Small being only as big as you want to push out...
my concern is that it gets stuck:/ and also whether its actually safe
"Never stick anything up your butt you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics."

I forget who told me that, but it's basically true!
I totally and completely agree with BigSwollenBelly.
It might get stuck, ( has happened to me, not fun..... )
But yes, if you are careful and don't do anything too big and painful, yes, it is safe.
Being that I'm a paramedic, I found this thread highly amusing. LOL
If you are interested in pushing baby out, I'm also doing it.
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.p...r=assbirth
Why not start with something like a tampon? It is small and comes with the built-in safty string.
HollyWd has a great idea there! Try it out!
(01-14-2013, 11:33 PM)inflator Wrote: [ -> ]HollyWd has a great idea there! Try it out!

Can it be done? Pushing out a tampon without hands?
I tried it and yes, you can :)
(01-06-2013, 03:57 AM)saty Wrote: [ -> ]If you are interested in pushing baby out, I'm also doing it.
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.p...r=assbirth

Your videos are great :D

Sugar Kitten =^_^=

Has anyone had any new ideas on birth simulations? I was want to do a birth simulation video but I don't really know how to go about it so anything you thought of, or links to any models or anything like that would be appreciated. Thanks!
Perhaps an inflatable anal plug? I feel like they were designed specifically for Mpreggers that go the anal birth route! Just throwing that out there! ^_^
Try a tampon, the larger the better and once you feel safe/confident with that try sometimes without a string. Try bigger things rather than smaller ones because some times you can push out small things because it's too open if something is to big I simply won't fit. Worse case scenario most things will come out with the next bowel movement
I know this thread is old but I thought I'd chime into it again~

Just earlier today I tried this for the first time (however I am a transgender man, and have a vagina, so not anal birthing). It takes some trial and error to get it quite right, ie something big enough that it doesnt fall out but not too big. I'd recommend something with minimal edges also, especially if it's something like a plastic bottle be careful any ridges in it could cause pain/cutting

Definitely tie a string to it! I cant imagine having to explain to my roommate that I need a lift to the hospital because I have a shampoo bottle stuck in me. As mentioned already though both anuses and vaginas have the muscles to push things out so you should be okay!
Inflatable butt plug - it has a good lip so it can't go too far in and you can deflate it if required to let it out if you can't push it out. Part of the fun though is inflating it when inside so it's so big it's really difficult to push out. It's probably how women actually feel - a sort of 'oh no it's too big, I can't do it!'

joshlg

Gravid Lutra

Inflatable plugs are love. I wish I had one and the privacy to use it. >>
I'm gonna update with more tips~
If you want it to last longer, don't squat. Squatting is great if it's stuck and you want it out, but if you want a long, painful birth, don't squat - stand, with your legs shoulderwidth or a lil more apart. Make sure if you're using a bottle that the lid is inside you, so your opening (be it vagina or anus) has closed over it and just your safety string is hanging out.
Again, to make it last, do short little pushes, it will progress but a lot slower. A great starter item is one of those travel bottles for toiletries - generally they're plain and average shaped.
i read on a different forum where an inflatable ball was used. the ball is connected to a hose and the deflated ball inserted into the rectum. the ball is inflated with a substance that will harden over a short time. the amount determines the size of the ball. once hardened, he is given a laxative to start the 'birthing' process.
Pages: 1 2