Mpreg Central

Full Version: Crossdressing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I didn't see a thread about this anywhere on here but i'm just curious on how many of you out there crossdress? I know there are a few pregnant crossdressers on here but does anyone do it without a big bump?
I did sometime for my job (I'm hotel entertainer and sometime I have to dress up like a girl).but for real hobbie,I tried to do it,but without a bump is not funny for me. I can take pics,but don't enjoy. I have the concept crossdressing and pregnant together in my mind.
It depends on what you mean by crossdress.
I would dress like a female and dress pregnant. I do not just dress as a female. Doesn't work for me.
(05-08-2013, 06:40 PM)Kilix Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on what you mean by crossdress.

I think crossdrees mean dress as a girl.So you have to wear a pair of boobs,wig.... That's crossdressing.
I'm not sure if I would qualify as a crossdresser then. I mean, I wear skirts and female-designed shirts and blouses (all casuals, nothing formal), but I'm not trying to convince people I'm a woman. I just happen to enjoy wearing that clothing. I hate make-up, save for a couple very rational uses for them (never tried it but I'd be open to using moisturizing lipstick that works more like chap stick than lipstick and UV protective toner or blush possibly; NOTHING around the eyes). I do sometimes do fake breasts but never in public, and mostly for my own amusement; not to convince others I'm female. If you define "crossdresser" simply as someone who wears clothing traditionally worn by the opposite gender or marketed towards the opposite gender then yes I'd count as a crossdresser, but so would 75% of the population.
I would say I am in the same boat. Wearing women's clothing is one thing for me, but I wouldn't call it crossdressing as I feel I do not have the type of body to be able to convince someone it is a female.

But boy some women's clothing is just so damn comfortable.
(05-14-2013, 06:51 PM)Kilix Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if I would qualify as a crossdresser then. I mean, I wear skirts and female-designed shirts and blouses (all casuals, nothing formal), but I'm not trying to convince people I'm a woman. I just happen to enjoy wearing that clothing. I hate make-up, save for a couple very rational uses for them (never tried it but I'd be open to using moisturizing lipstick that works more like chap stick than lipstick and UV protective toner or blush possibly; NOTHING around the eyes). I do sometimes do fake breasts but never in public, and mostly for my own amusement; not to convince others I'm female. If you define "crossdresser" simply as someone who wears clothing traditionally worn by the opposite gender or marketed towards the opposite gender then yes I'd count as a crossdresser, but so would 75% of the population.

I'm going to have to agree with Kilix, I wear the clothing becasue it's comfortable and I wear breasts; sometimes out in public but for the most part in my house. I don't thank that makes me a cross dresser; I think it makes me unique.
I dress like a male, so would that be crossdressing? I'm female, by the way.
(08-04-2013, 06:27 AM)pregnantscubasteve40 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2013, 06:51 PM)Kilix Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if I would qualify as a crossdresser then. I mean, I wear skirts and female-designed shirts and blouses (all casuals, nothing formal), but I'm not trying to convince people I'm a woman. I just happen to enjoy wearing that clothing. I hate make-up, save for a couple very rational uses for them (never tried it but I'd be open to using moisturizing lipstick that works more like chap stick than lipstick and UV protective toner or blush possibly; NOTHING around the eyes). I do sometimes do fake breasts but never in public, and mostly for my own amusement; not to convince others I'm female. If you define "crossdresser" simply as someone who wears clothing traditionally worn by the opposite gender or marketed towards the opposite gender then yes I'd count as a crossdresser, but so would 75% of the population.

I'm going to have to agree with Kilix, I wear the clothing becasue it's comfortable and I wear breasts; sometimes out in public but for the most part in my house. I don't thank that makes me a cross dresser; I think it makes me unique.

I think the line is drawn for most people when you either step beyond just clothing or are trying to fool people into believing that you are of the opposite gender. Therefore, wearing breasts in public would qualify as that step into "crossdressing."

(08-07-2013, 01:30 PM)midi94 Wrote: [ -> ]I dress like a male, so would that be crossdressing? I'm female, by the way.

It's always funny to consider what would make a female a crossdresser. That's why I think the line is best drawn at going beyond clothing and actual attempts to convince others you are a member of the opposite gender. For example, I've heard of women using theater glue / cement (that's transparent) to put fake stubble around their face, or wearing thick shoulder pads to get a look of broader shoulders in an attempt to convince others that they are male. For males, using false breasts or heavy amounts of makeup I feel would quality as "crossdressing."

But again, just to reiterate my initial statement, if just wearing clothing of the opposite gender makes one a crossdresser, that means about 75% of the (modernized) human population are "crossdressers."
So, Kilix, what do you think is the distinction between being a crossdresser and a transvestite?

Color me curious...
(08-09-2013, 12:28 AM)Buggy Girl Wrote: [ -> ]So, Kilix, what do you think is the distinction between being a crossdresser and a transvestite?

Color me curious...

Hrrmmmm... that's a good question. I've never fancied too much specifying labels for people. We all have our own definitions. Last I heard, the word transvestite has become somewhat derogatory, or at the very least outdated. A crossdresser may very well just be someone who wears clothing of the opposite gender, like I said, but that would mean a whole lot of people are crossdressers and don't even realize it, which there's nothing wrong with.
I really haven't been able to this summer because of my brother being home as well, but whenever I had the privacy to do so, I would put on some of my mother's clothes--a skirt and a top that goes with it, her swimsuit (a one piece thankfully), and I even tried putting on one of her few dresses she has...it didn't fit me though so I took it off before I split the seams. Like I said, I haven't had the privacy to do that this summer and I doubt I'll be able to in the future when I have my own place seeing as I won't have female clothing easily available to me. If anything, I could take measurements of my body and order female clothes online in order to avoid the awkward situations in stores.

Also, back in high school English class we did a skit on a passage from a book we read. I forget the actual title but it had something to do with a pearl and one of the character's names was Kino. That's all I remember. Anyway, the group I was with cast me as Kino's wife which meant I had to dress up as a woman. I got a rather weird look from the principle as I walked by him going to the auditorium, but I went ahead with it anyhow. Granted, I was a little embarrassed at the time but I went ahead and did the skit anyhow.
(08-09-2013, 03:23 AM)Kilix Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2013, 12:28 AM)Buggy Girl Wrote: [ -> ]So, Kilix, what do you think is the distinction between being a crossdresser and a transvestite?

Color me curious...

Hrrmmmm... that's a good question. I've never fancied too much specifying labels for people. We all have our own definitions. Last I heard, the word transvestite has become somewhat derogatory, or at the very least outdated. A crossdresser may very well just be someone who wears clothing of the opposite gender, like I said, but that would mean a whole lot of people are crossdressers and don't even realize it, which there's nothing wrong with.

in my language we have to words: transformismo(transformism)and travestismo (travestite), we have nothing like crossdresser. I think the meaning of tranvestite is that is a men who dress as a woman because feel likes a women. and the transformism is the one like a drag queen who dress like a girl in purpose for a show,film,photos,etc....

I think have to be a diference between the men who dress like a woman because he feels like one but maybe is not brave in off to do the sex change. and another have to be for this men who like to dress like a woman but just do it because he like it,no clue why,but he feels ok with his own body and sexuality. I think that should be the difference between both words.

I crossdress :D

Sugar Kitten =^_^=

Its really interesting to hear all of your perspectives ^_^!

I started crossdressing when I was a child before puberty, I think just exploring, and experimenting. I found my mother's clothes drawer and later I gathered female garments because it made me happy. It was my special secret! I think I wanted to know what it was like to be a woman, but I didn't want to be a woman I think that's the difference.

Later on it became more arousing as I hit puberty, maybe because it is taboo and that was an exciting risk I don't know, however later on I realized that female clothing is actually much better designed, and shaped so much more comfortable than male clothing! And menswear all just became bland plain squares and tonal designs, or comic book character underwear which is not my style. To me it seems they are maybe trying to over-masculinise themselves because they are insecure with their identity. Or perhaps it is simply another case of the marketing department wanting to reinforce gender stereotypes which they IMPOSE upon us!

I guess I am just a rebel. Perhaps it is because the way my pineal gland functions.

I can say I am quite confident of my identity as a feminized heterosexual male, the best of both hormones!

Anyway I kind of rock the androgynous look! I've found clothing which was meant for females but I put it on and it doesn't make me look like a woman, just a very cute geeky small guy, polite and kind, not all in your face arrgh (Even though I could defend myself and my Mistress if we get into trouble, thanks to Taekwondo! Only to be used in self-defence ^_^)

I had been wearing breastforms for a while and they were really fun at first but I realized the more I wore them the less I wanted to wear them, became uncomfortable, so now I am attempting to induce lactation which is currently flooding my body with regular doses of natural oxytocin and prolactin from regular nipple stimulation at 2 hour intervals and also with help from Supple Nips. No herbs, not drugs, just touching the nipples makes them more sensitive over time. I can't wait to see how far along my chest will be in a year!
Sugar Kitten, I've missed your perspective! You hit the nail on the head when it comes to describing "why" I wear women's clothing sometimes. I like to identify as a woman and find traditionally "feminine" things more appealing, it just so happens that this was the body I was born in.
Like a few of you already said, I only crossdress pregnant. The allure of being uncontrollably forced into what most of society considers to be such a womanly state is what intrigues me to take the role as far as I possibly can. I don't own a bump, just breath in, fill that belly up and hold it there
It's something about a crossdressing male who pretends to be pregnant very attractive. I love when their walls are down and let loose their feminine side.
Crossdressing isn't to convince someone you are the opposite gender, it is either for entertainment and comedy, or for personal comfort or fun. Just as a clarification on what crossdressing is, because some people seem a little unclear on it
Pages: 1 2