Mpreg Central

Full Version: Anal birth painting (NSFW)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A painting of a male anal birth.

(Note: I did not make it. Please look to some of the posts below for information on the artist.)
WOW!!!!
Needs some more morphing to make it more realistic (i.e. eliminate the flat stomach).
How about giving him a pregnant belly? After all, he is giving birth.
A quick note/legal disclaimer that I realize I should have tacked onto the original post - ths is not something I did. It is something that I remember being posted on the previous incarnation of Mpreg Central, and has evidently been floating around the Internet for a while, and that I recently came across again (please look a little further down this thread for information on the artist).

Sorry for any confusion. Blush
You guys do realize that this is actually a painting by a professional artist and NOT a photo, or photo manipulation? It was even in some art shows, lol!
(05-18-2013, 12:42 PM)mprego2 Wrote: [ -> ]You guys do realize that this is actually a painting by a professional artist and NOT a photo, or photo manipulation? It was even in some art shows, lol!

Well then, it's certainly a very good painting. Do you know the name of the artist, by any chance?
Anton Vill
I didn't know it was a painting. Great job.