Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Chosen (story rp, open.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vangra, a land filled with mystery, stories, and war. Vangra is in ruin, the Dark Legion led by the evil Malik has proclaimed war on the Imperial Army. Using powerful magic and wielding strong weapons, Malik will do everything in his power to claim Vangra as his own. But there is hope, a shining beacon of light in this dark hour. One man can help save Vangra from destruction. But he can not do it alone. He has searched far and wide for people who can help him, enlisting the aid of warriors, mages, hunters, thieves, beastmen, and sellswords. Whoever he chose, will help him, and help save Vangra. They would leave behind who they were, and they would become heroes.

Races:

Humans: pretty basic race with many defining features. They live in Dragonrock, the main province of Vangra.

Riptors: lizard like race with different coloured scales. Some may have horns and spikes along with some feathers that act like hair. Large and fast, Riptors are deadly. They live in the swamps of Deadmarsh, where it is nearly inhospitable due to the deadly creatures and diseases. Commonly sided with the Dark Legion.

Light Elves: light to tan skin elves who focus on more spiritual type magic and are often conduits to the god's power. Living in the Spring Isles, they only allow other Light Elves into the province, believing only they should step foot and any other would desecrate the land the gods and goddesses have given them. Commonly sided with Imperial Army.

Orcs: large, brutish beings who act as true warriors and blacksmith. Commonly having pale or various green skin and a large underbite, these are true warriors who will fight for what they believe in. They once ruled Worsis before the Dark Elves took over, but now they live in Strongholds that are nearly everywhere in Vangra. Some stayed and serve the Dark Legion.

Giants: large and powerful beings who kindly nature allows them befriend all but are capable of crushing a foe with ease. Appearing human but having rune symbols on their bodies, these beings are commonly seen as herders, herding massive animals like mammoths for their milk and meat. They preside in Dragonrock as well but in their own camps in the wilderness.

Dark Elves: powerful beings with unlimited magic. Malik is their leader and they oppose anyone who stands in their way. Having light grey to dark grey skin and various red to yellow eyes, these beings have boundless magic and can conjure up powerful demons. They lived in Shadowforge before the province's largest volcano erupted and turned Shadowforge to ash and dust. They now live in Worsis.

Werewolves: men and women who seek the thrill of the hunt. People who turn into werewolves are powerful and have incredible hunting instincts. No true home but most werewolves live in Worsis after joining the Dark Legion.

Phoekin: humans capable of turning into phoenixes through powerful magic. Unlike true phoenixes, they can't be resurrected if they are killed, but they wield incredible fire magic and healing spells. Live in Avarin, a mountainous region. Sided with the Imperial Army.
Name: Ryne
Race: Human
Description: small, appears younger yet is much more wiser. Blonde hair, blue eyes, 4ft 9in, pale skin.

Ryne sat in a small tavern in Dragonrock, awaiting the band of warriors to come. He hoped they would arrive, he needed them for the mission they were going to embark on. He wore thick and heavy robes, reaching down to his feet, covering them.
(11-21-2014, 06:37 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Name: Ryne
Description: small, appears younger yet is much more wiser. Blonde hair, blue eyes, 4ft 9in, pale skin.

Ryne sat in a small tavern in Dragonrock, awaiting the band of warriors to come. He hoped they would arrive, he needed them for the mission they were going to embark on. He wore thick and heavy robes, reaching down to his feet, covering them.

(can human have powers?)
Name: Jeremy

Looks: Average Heigh, Average build, short, wavy blonde hair, blue eyes. He is very pretty, but shy.

Personality: Kind, gentle, sweet, shy, intelligent, optimistic, happy and a little stubborn. He has a strong personality, and is a bit stubborn, so when he decides something, it is decided

History:Jeremy loves reading, magic things and childs. He likes to read, dance, sing and help people. He has a beautiful voice, and cooks very well. He also can act.

Deslikes: He doesn't like wickedness, war, sadness, pain. Every time he sees someone suffering, Jeremy feels the need to help the person.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Jeremy comes into the tavern, walks towards you and says*

-Jeremy Walker presenting himself for duty, sir.
Name: Koji Moon

Race: Werewolf

Appearance: Muscular build, medium tanned skin, yellow-green slitted pupil eyes, wild shaggy black hair, a large pair of brown wolf ears and matching tail. He has sharp teeth and claws. He always wears a pair of black pants and a golden crescent moon necklace heavy hooded blue cloak to hide his ears and tail. In his full form, he looks like a giant wolf with black fur and golden eyes.

Personality: Short-tempered, serious, doesn't trust others easily and usually remains on his guard around new people, very strong, smart ass, and a trickster. He is loyal and respectful to those who believes deserves it. He will defend those he sees in need of help. He is rough around the edges and takes time to warm up to others.

Bio: When the war started Koji's hidden village was attacked by those who were loyal to the Dark Legion. His entire pack was wiped out leaving him the last one. He has decided he wants make those who responsible to pay for what they did. Even if he costs him his own life.

Dislikes: Sweets, annoying people, the Dark Legion, getting wet, and stronger people bullying those who can't defend themselves.

Likes: Sleeping outdoors, forest, playing cards, drinking, hunting, and fighting whenever he gets the chance even if it's a tavern. Also he privately likes children and tells them stories of the past battles or folklore about his people. Even, though he won't admit that he has a soft spot for them.

Koji sat in the corner of the darken tavern and watched the two males interacting. He wanted news about any leads on the Dark Legion. He perked his ears up at the mention of the Dark Legion and sat down in front of the two males. "What do you know about the Dark Legion?". He asked in a grumbling deep tone.

Ryne looked to both Jeremy and Koji. "I have a special task at hand to those who are interested. If you help me, the amount of wealth you'll receive will be unmeasurable." He explained.
Name: Zahina

Race: Phoekin

Looks: As phoenix, she's a large golden red bird with a long flame like tail with huge talons and a large crest on her head. Things that sick out of this form are the couple random blue and white feathers on her chest, single tail feather and crest. Wears Legs braces and a amour that covers her back.
Zahina is a tan, long leg and tall woman with golden brown hair that has red in it as well. She has bright purple eyes in both forms. Wears the same amour as he phoenix form plus arms braces and chain mile. Wears a thick burgundy cloak.

Personality: Quiet, worry-wart, friendly, paranoid, kind to anyone that's nice/kind back

History: She grew up in a warriors village, learning to fight there fromm the local master and her father before he left to fight. Her home was destroyed from a attack of orcs. Her mother was killed and she ran, vowing to help fight in some way.

Dislikes: Large wounds, flooding, orcs and giants.
Likes: Controlled fires, warm food, flying in the night, stars, those who attacked without reason

Zahina flew through the sky, the air cold from the lack of sun and thick clouds. She kept a sharp eyes out for the right place, dunking when she sighted it. She landed on the outskirts of town, transforming back into human before she headed for the tavern. She entered, briefly enjoying the warmth before she caught sight of a couple people in the back. She walked over, getting there just in time to hear something about the Dark Legion and Ryne's reply. She sat next to the large male that was there and turned to Ryne, leaving her cloak on her head. "I've heard of you, I can offer my assistance as well."
(11-24-2014, 12:18 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne looked to both Jeremy and Koji. "I have a special task at hand to those who are interested. If you help me, the amount of wealth you'll receive will be unmeasurable." He explained.

*Jeremy looks at Ryne, and says*

-I am interested, sir. What do you want me to do? What's your plan?
Koji grunted and took large gulp of his ale. "Depends on what you want of me?. As long as I get to fight that's all I care about". He replied and finished off the rest of the ale in another gulp before ordering another one.
Name: Aster
Race: Light Elf
Description: Big, but not too buff and small, but not too slender. Aster stands at a decent height of six-foot-two with an almost natural build given to his graceful yet deadly race. His eyes are a slight burning violet while his hair is shaven on the sides, the top a mixture of Orange and Black like Autumn, tied back into tribal style Mohawk. His skin is of a bronze tone. His magic attunement to nature is nature itself. He can create trees to causing himself to shift into a flying ferret when some features his nimble body cannot offer him are needed.

History: Astrid has resided in solitude on the Isles like most light elves. Even with their isolation, they are trained in learning how to use nature to their will. Aster has been trained to be a scout, offering him the full comfort of nature as he liked while also learning to assassinate anything from a far distance. This ranges in his bow to his knives. If anyone needs him find and track a target, he's the elf to go to. Lastly is his nonchalant attitude. He has a way of saying things that can get under people's skin just as they can be used to

Personality: Fitting to an elf, Aster finds some of the races like Orcs and even their fark counterparts as utter filth. Giants are but guardians to nature. Humans have the grace to be a bit of both and Phoekins are about as close to their race as it comes. Everything else may more than likely be beneath him (The Riptors and Werewolves). He is not quick to anger, though he can be quite brutal when on the thrill of a hunt. He is also well reserved. While many favor crowds, he favors the distance, allowing him to see the full sights of everything.

Likes: Nature, hunting, wine, music. He could even learn to like races he dislike if the conditions are properly met.

Dislikes: The upsetting of Nature, meat, anything not affiliated with the Imperial Army. As he loves the Earth, anything that causes it to decay without natural means such as the dark legion will earn them a special place on his hit list.

He sat in the shadows, drinking a dark berry wine from the pint he was offered. His hood to his black cloak bid away most features, but his purple eyes glanced through the tavern, his sight literally slicing through almost everyone like a hot knife through butter as he saw his intended targets. His pointed ears twitched as he heard their conversations from afar, but he lifted not a word nor movement from his body as not to give away his position. He was not alone however.

"Do you think they can be trusted?" The words were not rang out through normal tones of the voice. Instead, they came in the form of a flute of those that were playing in the festive bar. The figure in the shadows among the three he sat with picked up his cup and set it back down lightly. That merely meant he was watching the gathering figures closely. Anyone that speaks of certain words, regardless of their race were to be observed closely. These were troubling times in the world after all. So far there were two humans, a werewolf and a

((I hope this is alright.))
(It's awesome.)

"If all of you are interested, then listen carefully. I need all of you to help me find the ancient city of Aura." Ryne explained. The City of Aura was an ancient and long forgotten city where technology and magic work in tandem. It was considered the city of the gods. But thousands of years ago, the city dissapeared with no trace of it anywhere.
(11-25-2014, 11:31 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ](It's awesome.)

"If all of you are interested, then listen carefully. I need all of you to help me find the ancient city of Aura." Ryne explained. The City of Aura was an ancient and long forgotten city where technology and magic work in tandem. It was considered the city of the gods. But thousands of years ago, the city dissapeared with no trace of it anywhere.

"Right...so you want to find some lost city from a fairy tale. What's that have do to defeat the Dark Legion?." He grumbled as he started to get annoyed about the thought of having his time wasted. He could have cared less about the gold. He was in it for the fighting and hunt. He took a large gulp of his third large mug of ale. He ordered a large plate of meat to go along with the ale. He was getting annoyed and hungry. He wanted to get going on his way the sooner the better.
"It can defeat the Dark Legion, the city contains the power to unleash a great power. If the Dark Legion is to be defeated, the city is where we will find victory." Ryne explained.
"Right and what proof do you have that this city exists?". Koji asked bluntly unsure if he could trust the male's word.
Zahina had to agree, the city wasn't even that well known and who knew if it even existed? There was also the chance that, if they did find it, they might not find what they needed. The man looked like he knew what he was talking about though. "So you need us to help find a city that's been lost for thousand of years?", she asked blankly, purples eyes doubtful under her cloak, "Do you have any clue, at all, where it could be?"
Ryne said nothing but he reached into his cloak and pulled out something. The object was roughly the size of Ryne's palm, was diamond shape and shining bright light from a crystal in the middle of the golden surrounding. It was a medallion, Ryne placed it on the table and explained. "A medallion of Aura. The authenticity that you were a citizen of the city." Ryne stated.
(11-27-2014, 04:22 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne said nothing but he reached into his cloak and pulled out something. The object was roughly the size of Ryne's palm, was diamond shape and shining bright light from a crystal in the middle of the golden surrounding. It was a medallion, Ryne placed it on the table and explained. "A medallion of Aura. The authenticity that you were a citizen of the city." Ryne stated.

Wait, what ?*Jeremy asked confused. he actually believed in the story of the strange man who was in front of him. For some reason, that even he could not explain, Jeremy trusted in what the man said, every word of it.*
Koji stared at the medallion for a moment and studied it. It was the real thing but he wanted to be sure what that the male wasn't setting them up for a trap. "How did you get that?". He asked bluntly and finished off his drink. His plate of cooked meat stood in front of him forgotten.
"I work for an organization that researches ancient temples and artifacts. My organization has sent me to find the city in a effort to use the artifacts to help stop the war." Ryne explained.
(11-27-2014, 07:58 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"I work for an organization that researches ancient temples and artifacts. My organization has sent me to find the city in a effort to use the artifacts to help stop the war." Ryne explained.

*Jeremy looked to everyone and said*

Well, i don't know you, guys, but i'm in. I'm so tired of this war, that i'd do anything to stop it and bring the peace to the world, until my own life. People die in wars. I don't wanna live in a world where people can't live without worry about if they are going to survive for one day more or not, where people keep asking themselves how long until they die. I will travel for one thousand miles, swim across two thousand seas and fly away in one million skies until my mission is completed. Now, who is with me? Who will be brave enough to follow this man in this amazing adventure? Who is tired of war? Who will help us to bring the peace?