Mpreg Central

Full Version: 9 Laughs - 15 Weird Wedding Photos.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and a friend were surfing 9 Laughs when I found this pic.

[Image: funny_wedding_pictures_08-1.jpg]

This pic was in with this list. It's the 7th pic down: 15 Weird wedding photos
Oh THAT pic! I remember that from awhile ago, lol! Always have love it, lol! XD
I found it and was like O_O
Good one. What would have made better if the mother of the groom had a shotgun pointed at the bride.
(04-14-2012, 12:10 PM)hugebelly Wrote: [ -> ]Good one. What would have made better if the mother of the groom had a shotgun pointed at the bride.
Oh god! That would have been amazing! lol
(04-14-2012, 12:10 PM)hugebelly Wrote: [ -> ]Good one. What would have made better if the mother of the groom had a shotgun pointed at the bride.

That's an awesome idea lol

THAT would've been funny!
Maybe the mother of the groom did - and was cropped out of the picture. The bride is looking off in the distance with a certain look of fear in her eyes!
Kinda "huh??" that it's a real thing, but still funny. I saved it.
Visit the locations of the different places that you’ll be shooting before the big day. While I’m sure most Pros don’t do this – I find it really helpful to know where we’re going, have an idea of a few positions for shots and to know how the light might come into play. On one or two weddings I even visited locations with the couples and took a few test shots these made nice ‘engagement photos.