Mpreg Central

Full Version: Suggestions for Belly Realism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! :)

I've been trying to get a more realistic upper belly (where it meets the torso). It keeps gapping oddly at the top. I tried wrapping/tying with a thin scarf, but even that bunches peculiarly.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Maybe check out this site: http://moonbump.com/

Sugar Kitten =^_^=

You can try ebay to, look for Silicone Belly

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R...y&_sacat=0
Both of the links above go to UK or .uk based sites. Does the UK have a thing for silicon pregnant bellies? Also keep in mind that silicon bellies are made for women in mind, unless you know your size by female standards. That's why moonbump has a specific one made for males, but they only have it for the late months.
Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

Do you have any ideas for people on a budget? :)
Nope. Well maybe.

Make your own I guess. Find out the cheapest materials and good luck.
My husband made one for me. We bought a few scraps of foam from the craft store, used spray glue to sandwich them together so it was thick enough, then (using photos of real pregnant women as models and my waist and torso length measurements as guides) he used a serrated knife to carve it into the right shape. It works great, and all the materials cost maybe $30 (assuming you already have a serrated knife to use). It's in storage at the moment, but I'll see if I can get some pics up sometime.
Thank you. I hadn't thought of using foam. :)
If I lived alone and money was no object, moonbump.com would very much be the route I'd like to go down. I'm in the UK and until now, didn't even know if there was anywhere on 'our' side of the Atlantic that sold such things... This has come as a pleasant surprise.

They've very expensive though and I know pictures are difficult to go off, but the fake male belly doesn't look realistic to me. It's also the most expensive they do. I wonder if any of the silicone ones (which look much better in my eyes) will fit onto a man...?

However, as I don't live alone or willing to spend that sort of money on an item I'd rather keep hidden from view, then I'm afraid I'm limited to carefully shaping thinner pillows and cushions under various tops and jumpers that I have.

I do have a good, cheap way of making a fake popped out belly button though. All it costs is a bit of toilet tissue, water and your own belly button (for accurate shape/size).
Balloon and swimsuit/ lycra top to keep everything in place.
You can get half spheres made of styrofoam at craft stores for a few dollars, then carve out the top and around your thighs. There are even hollow ones, so you could put weights inside.

Though I currently use the balloon and swimsuit method. Triple everything (3-layer water balloon held on by 3 layers of one-piece swimsuit) and the belly feels like your own. You can even feel patting and rubbing against your actual abdomen.
Although I don't use three layers ^would be why I prefer this method^
(07-24-2015, 07:26 AM)xHappyBumpx Wrote: [ -> ]Although I don't use three layers ^would be why I prefer this method^

I find that the 3 layers of balloon feels most like actual skin. The three layers of swimsuit hold the belly so that it doesn't shift or drop, and gives the best shape as the water balloon molds to your curves.

I also don't put a layer between the balloon and my skin, as I find that the latex sticking to the skin also makes it feel more like an actual body part. The latex balloon/water where your skin meets it warms to your body temp, and melds into you.