Mpreg Central

Full Version: Biological Same-Sex Babies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not exactly sure where to put this as it deals, associatedly, with both fpreg and mpreg so I'm just going to put this here:

http://www.queerty.com/same-sex-couples-...s&ts_pid=2

One step closer to having mpreg a reality. The delivery would most likely be by c-section right now, but this article doesn't go into that. 

curiouscharese

(03-24-2015, 03:03 AM)star478 Wrote: [ -> ]Not exactly sure where to put this as it deals, associatedly, with both fpreg and mpreg so I'm just going to put this here:

http://www.queerty.com/same-sex-couples-...s&ts_pid=2

One step closer to having mpreg a reality. The delivery would most likely be by c-section right now, but this article doesn't go into that. 

Several years ago, a professor told me of a story about a gay couple had a biological child together by replacing the DNA of the egg with the other father's DNA.

That's the only time I've heard of it...and I don't think it's far-fetched to think that science will evolve where it will be the norm for DNA replacement of eggs and sperm for same-sex couples...though i would think replacing DNA of semen might be more difficult then eggs.
I'm aware this subject deals with Mpreg and same-sex couples desire to have a biological child instead of adoption. Scientifically, you can make a human baby (a girl) by inserting one X chromosome with another X chromosome, and this can be only done this way with limitations on the baby's biological sex. Unless scientists can find a way to insert one male's X with another male's Y chromosome, lesbian couples will be the only ones able to have a biological child from each of their X chromosomes or you can say two mothers, one of them carries the fetus in gestation and the other gets her pregnant by an artificial manner (IVF or ex-vitro).
male eggs and female sperm have been around for quite a while. just waiting for the will and the funds to make it happen.