Mpreg Central

Full Version: Angry Young Man - Moss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mpreg music video:

does anyone know the name of the actor who is pregnant he is such a cutie <3

curiouscharese

How did you come across this video? I looked it up on Youtube, and turns out it was released 3+ years ago.

The only part I had an issue with was the guy being out in the cold without a coat on, possibly experiencing Braxton kicks. Then he ended up getting jumped.

I wonder what the purpose of the premise was.
This is my favorite mpreg anything of all time lol.

I actually emailed the director of the video and we had a few exchanges lol. I just told him how much I loved it and he offered to send me a copy of it.

curiouscharese

(06-29-2014, 10:37 PM)Goddess Wrote: [ -> ]This is my favorite mpreg anything of all time lol.

I actually emailed the director of the video and we had a few exchanges lol. I just told him how much I loved it and he offered to send me a copy of it.

Nice! Did he ever send it to you?

Also, did he ever explain how the concept for the vid came about (i.e. why mpreg)?
This really turned out to be to my liking) Excellent dear and at the same time dramatic clip) At least I like this direction in the direction of drama more than in the direction of comedy)
I just watched this video again last week lol. wish more Mpeg-related content treated the subject this seriously (NOT angsty, like Labour Day did).