Mpreg Central

Full Version: Mamaboy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(07-15-2016, 02:36 PM)maora_way Wrote: [ -> ]I dreamed of Mamaboy 3 times already, the longest was this morning... in it my sis said she's going go to watch it but I was afraid because it's not yet launched I might cause many probs & wut would I say to u guys hahah! But I watched it anyway but not till the end..I stopped & I woke up -_-

But it was interesting I mean my dream version of Mamaboy

Im sorry this is nothing about the film but I feel the need to tell somebody about it.

I guess I really want to watch it that it comes to my dream..
Im a person who rarely dream...

Those dreams are definitely a reflection of your true desire to wanting to watch this film! I've been having the exact same experience omg
(07-15-2016, 04:53 PM)willwadewilson Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2016, 02:36 PM)maora_way Wrote: [ -> ]I dreamed of Mamaboy 3 times already, the longest was this morning... in it my sis said she's going go to watch it but I was afraid because it's not yet launched I might cause many probs & wut would I say to u guys hahah! But I watched it anyway but not till the end..I stopped & I woke up -_-

But it was interesting I mean my dream version of Mamaboy

Im sorry this is nothing about the film but I feel the need to tell somebody about it.

I guess I really want to watch it that it comes to my dream..
Im a person who rarely dream...

Those dreams are definitely a reflection of your true desire to wanting to watch this film! I've been having the exact same experience omg

Hahha! Really u too?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnGQrJPUkAA7J7U.jpg

I like this photo from the movie's Twitter account.
Does anyone know if there are new snapchat pictures?
This was shown yesterday on the Mamaboy Twitter account, and was also today's snapchat photo. 
-Casually thinks they're going to avoid this movie-
<___________>
My sharpie drawing I sent in.
its really good jrcash :>
(07-27-2016, 10:22 AM)jrcash Wrote: [ -> ]My sharpie drawing I sent in.

Wow! It's amazing work!
(07-27-2016, 05:07 AM)idolman19 Wrote: [ -> ]Eeeep!! He's totally going to make it to full term and have this baby!! 

wow that's really good! :)
If anyone is in the Sacramento area the premiere will be on Saturday, September 3rd at 7 PM at the Harris Center in Folsom. (It's basically at Folsom Lake College)

https://harriscenter.net/Online/default....6394D4D921

I think I will go if I have time. The admission is $10.50 ($12 on day of event), and there will be a Q&A afterwards!
Also, it will receive a "Hollywood release" on October 20th.
Hollywood release doesn't sound bad. I hope they plan not to release it in the same time frame of some other movies that's getting a lot of hype at that time frame though. That would be brutal on their end lol
I had heard Sept 3rd floated as a release date for the last few months, and I'm slightly disappointed that it's only the premiere. I assume "Hollywood release" means "wide release", but is there any information on what format that's going to come in? I see it being straight-to-download and possibly a limited theatrical release.
Some more snaps from today, a few with the belly
I like the one that asks if the ball player is pregnant. Um..yeah!
(07-28-2016, 09:24 PM)BigSwollenBelly Wrote: [ -> ]I had heard Sept 3rd floated as a release date for the last few months, and I'm slightly disappointed that it's only the premiere. I assume "Hollywood release" means "wide release", but is there any information on what format that's going to come in? I see it being straight-to-download and possibly a limited theatrical release.

Sept 3rd is the cast and crew showing for local cast and crew that will not make it to the official red carpet premiere in Hollywood
at the Arclight Theater Oct 20th. There is a limited theatrical release being planned but the extent is not yet known. The world wide
release will be via VOD cable and online a week before Valentines day
That long ! :( I was hoping it be in theaters across the country not just select theaters
Unfortunately, a worldwide release, yet alone country, for something of this caliber is slim to none, especially when you take into context how ostracized a concept related to male pregnancy is here. Better to let it run through some film fests and be in select theaters. It's also worth pointing out that it would not do well given the current stream of movies planning to release the remainder of this year as well as that timeframe. Still, as a longtime fan for Sean, it's worthwhile to support him in this kind of a venture. Hopefully it opens more doors for him.
Definitely a Sean O'Donnell fan as well which makes it more exciting that he's taken on this type of film it pretty much introduced me to him really. I pretty much figured a movie such as this wouldn't get a huge release in theaters but it'd be nice if by this fall we get it on VOD.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27