Mpreg Central

Full Version: Mamaboy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(07-30-2016, 09:45 PM)classymike Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely a Sean O'Donnell fan as well which makes it more exciting that he's taken on this type of film it pretty much introduced me to him really.  I pretty much figured a movie such as this wouldn't get a huge release in theaters but it'd be nice if by this fall we get it on VOD.

VOD is currently planned for the week before Valentines. The Oct 20th premiere will be for press and industry professionals. It will be determined after that showing whether the producers decide to go with a distributor or self distribute. The only benefit from a distributor would be a wide theatrical release (500 +) theaters. Barring that happening the producers would self distribute with either acceptance into the AMC indie movie program or combining with TUGG. Either way, there needs to be a window between the Oct 20th premiere and VOD cable/online release to conduct whatever theatrical release comes about.
(07-31-2016, 12:05 AM)blueb Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2016, 09:45 PM)classymike Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely a Sean O'Donnell fan as well which makes it more exciting that he's taken on this type of film it pretty much introduced me to him really.  I pretty much figured a movie such as this wouldn't get a huge release in theaters but it'd be nice if by this fall we get it on VOD.

VOD is currently planned for the week before Valentines. The Oct 20th premiere will be for press and industry professionals. It will be determined after that showing whether the producers decide to go with a distributor or self distribute. The only  benefit from a distributor  would be a wide theatrical release (500 +) theaters. Barring that happening the producers would self distribute with either acceptance into the AMC indie movie program or combining with TUGG. Either way, there needs to be a window between the Oct 20th premiere and VOD cable/online release to conduct whatever theatrical release comes about.
Oh okay thanks for the info. Guess i'm so excited for the film I was hoping for a fall release like was mentioned earlier but I mean what you said makes sense and I do want the movie to be as successful as possible not only for Sean and the cast but so it can be put out there for all those who want to see it can have it available.
(07-31-2016, 01:14 AM)classymike Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2016, 12:05 AM)blueb Wrote: [ -> ]

VOD is currently planned for the week before Valentines. The Oct 20th premiere will be for press and industry professionals. It will be determined after that showing whether the producers decide to go with a distributor or self distribute. The only  benefit from a distributor  would be a wide theatrical release (500 +) theaters. Barring that happening the producers would self distribute with either acceptance into the AMC indie movie program or combining with TUGG. Either way, there needs to be a window between the Oct 20th premiere and VOD cable/online release to conduct whatever theatrical release comes about.
Oh okay thanks for the info. Guess i'm so excited for the film I was hoping for a fall release like was mentioned earlier but I mean what you said makes sense and I do want the movie to be as successful as possible not only for Sean and the cast but so it can be put out there for all those who want to see it can have it available.

If you live in the Sacramento or L.A. area you might try getting a ticket to the cast n crew showing (Sept 3 Harris Center, Folsom) or the red carpet premiere (Oct 20th Arclight Theater, Hollywood) and see it early
on the big screen!
But for those of us who are not that lucky, we have to wait longer.
(07-29-2016, 11:24 PM)Takarimpreg Wrote: [ -> ]Some more snaps from today, a few with the belly

Thanks a lot for these snapchats. I like that all of them are new ones. 
Pregnant and determined to play a sport, could there be a better combination?
Look what I just picked up!!! XP
(08-01-2016, 09:01 PM)mprego2 Wrote: [ -> ]Look what I just picked up!!! XP

No freakin' way! I live in Fair Oaks, so I was pretty surprised to see that this was happening at Folsom Lake College. I may need to consider grabbing a ticket to see what all the hype is about!
Love the new screencap he looks so cute!
Also congrats you're lucky to be getting to see it so soon.
Another sketch I did.
(08-03-2016, 01:26 AM)jrcash Wrote: [ -> ]Another sketch I did.

ah nice you're really good at these :)
[attachment=4009]

I love these snaps!
that last snap is officially my fave one that they've ever posted
(08-03-2016, 01:26 AM)jrcash Wrote: [ -> ]Another sketch I did.

Woaaa I like it!
I wish they did his hair a little more up tho , but he still looks great pregnant
Hi. Does anyone have access to the new trailer they posted? They haven't released it on YouTybe yet.
The trailer is available on AXS TV by watching 'Nothing But Trailers.' Most cable companies carry AXS-TV. It is not exclusive to DirecTV or Dish. Hopefully the trailer will be posted on YouTube soon.
is it possible that someone here could record it from their tv and upload it?
I keep recording 'Nothing But Trailers' on AXS, and that's what I'm getting - nothing! I think AXS hates the west coast cus it's not showing up! I've set my DVR to record NBT yet again, and hopefully it will pop up.
I've seen it once but still I'm not sure what the hold up is on just releasing the full trailer online I mean it'd reach far more people that way. Maybe they have their own strategy going on but I'm hoping the full trailer is released soon for all to enjoy :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27