Mpreg Central

Full Version: Mamaboy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
can someone tell me how to use Direct tv ? Its like monthly pay or just when i want rent or buy some movie i just pay for that single movie ?
Has any one seen it on dish? I saw it and youtube and tried to buy it but it wouldnt let me
Anyone have any links for us to buy it? I can't wait any longer and I can't find it online yet!!! :(((
Here's a link to the Extra Butter movie talk show where Mamaboy had a segment
https://www.facebook.com/aileen950/video...124927981/
For those of you trying to find Mamaboy on Dish Network, we just found out that it is available only through IPVOD, which means you have to have the internet connection box to order it.

UPDATE: If you have DirecTv, you should have no problem finding Mamaboy (check under DirecTv Cinema then comedies). I have positive reports from the Sacramento area and from Iowa! Yippee!! See comments below.
I guess we have to wait to buy it in May.
Not available till may in Canada :(
To those who have been able to watch, any hope of getting a detailed review? To hold us over till the may release? Would be much appreciated.
(04-02-2017, 05:42 PM)zacklovesmpreg Wrote: [ -> ]Not available till may in Canada :(
I wish that movie on Netflix
Not availabe in Germany ...?
So it appears the Youtube movie rental link is gone even though it was broken.
Also on their Facebook page it says that it'll relase on Amazon the same day as Itunes but won't hit Amazon Prime for a while.
Also of note their pitching it to Netflix but they have no idea if/when it'll come out.
Has anyone found it on dish?
It hasn't even appeared on DirectTV yet either. I checked under comedies too. Did they take it down or something? Found it! It was under a different genre strangely O - o
(04-03-2017, 02:10 AM)C.Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It hasn't even appeared on DirectTV yet either. I checked under comedies too. Did they take it down or something? Found it! It was under a different genre strangely O - o

Did you check under Dish cinema...comedy? Are you in the U.S?
Sorry...Just saw where you found it....Happy viewing!
I did! For some reason, it was in drama which had me confused lol. It's not the first time this area of DirectTV did that though. They've messed up a lot of series episodes under several other shows. I found it though is the gist XD
I can not find it anywhere on dish I've looked on video on demand, Dish cinema and can not find it anywhere.
If anyone sees it on xfinity, say something. I feel like they're just toying with us. That's in the nicest way possible
(04-03-2017, 09:47 PM)KyleAlexander Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone sees it on xfinity, say something. I feel like they're just toying with us. That's in the nicest way possible

Xfinity has the trailer and it gives a release date of 05/23/2017. That's it :-(
(04-04-2017, 12:44 AM)mpreglover Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2017, 09:47 PM)KyleAlexander Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone sees it on xfinity, say something. I feel like they're just toying with us. That's in the nicest way possible

Xfinity has the trailer and it gives a release date of 05/23/2017.  That's it :-(
Yeah :-( is right. I'm just waiting to watch this movie
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27