Mpreg Central

Full Version: Mamaboy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(04-22-2017, 04:11 AM)pregboy28 Wrote: [ -> ]Someone on Tumblr posted some screen grabs of some of the belly scenes. Hopefully this will tide some of you over until the full release.

intompreg.tumblr.com/post/159848328223/mamaboy-2017-belly

i just saw and i loved them such good images and the outie and stretch marks damn they are hot
I was doing a search on my Roku and it says that SlingTV is offering rentals of Mamaboy (which makes sense since SlingTV is owned by Dish).

I don't have an account myself, so I cant say for sure if it works or not.
(04-25-2017, 04:00 AM)pregboy28 Wrote: [ -> ]I was doing a search on my Roku and it says that SlingTV is offering rentals of Mamaboy (which makes sense since SlingTV is owned by Dish).

I don't have an account myself, so I cant say for sure if it works or not.

If it does, could someone post a link, please?
It works!
Is a link feasible?
nope! You have to join SlingTv to rent the movie
(04-25-2017, 08:37 AM)Takarimpreg Wrote: [ -> ]It works!

Any gifs or screenshots of pregnant kelly?
Where I sling tv is the movie.
Sorry. Where on sling in the movie? I can't find it
can someone please find a way for everyone to access for all countries because sling isnt available in australia T_T
Anyone watch it yet?!
(04-25-2017, 03:30 PM)zacklovesmpreg Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone watch it yet?!

Yup, it was cute.
(04-25-2017, 09:29 PM)Takarimpreg Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2017, 03:30 PM)zacklovesmpreg Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone watch it yet?!

Yup, it was cute.

Does anyone want to share about the birth scene, either in pm or as a spoiler alert? Anyone? Thanks ;)
Latest pic!

APregnantGuy

I figured out how to watch the movie on Sling, so I thought I'd share. First of all, Sling offers a free 7-day trial period. Go ahead and sign up for it, but be sure to select the second or third plan (not the basic $20 one - I don't think movie rentals work on that plan.) I had to get on my computer to actually rent the movie ($6 or $7 for rentals,) but I found it just by running a search for "Mamaboy."

I won't be able to watch the movie until later tonight, but I'll provide a review afterward.
(04-26-2017, 12:31 AM)APregnantGuy Wrote: [ -> ]I figured out how to watch the movie on Sling, so I thought I'd share. First of all, Sling offers a free 7-day trial period. Go ahead and sign up for it, but be sure to select the second or third plan (not the basic $20 one - I don't think movie rentals work on that plan.) I had to get on my computer to actually rent the movie ($6 or $7 for rentals,) but I found it just by running a search for "Mamaboy."

I won't be able to watch the movie until later tonight, but I'll provide a review afterward.

Thank you! Looking forward to your review too!
So I'm just gonna put my thoughts down here now that I've watched it twice:

It was very cute and I’d give it a solid 7 out of 10. It felt unique and whimsical and the characters themselves were absolute fun (Uncle Theas was one of my favorites hands down and Kelly's younger brother had some witty and clever lines though I can tell some might not enjoy his character too much). Chemistry between Kelly and Lisa, and heck even Kelly and Ditto were great, conversations felt real. Out of all the cast two of them felt like stereotypical cut outs and that would be the school bully, and Candy (a fangirl). They didn't really have much characterization out of their roles but you can tell that's all they were really there to do.

There were a scene or two that felt slightly out of place with the tone of the film but not in a bad way. I'm not going to go into detail to avoid spoilers but it just small things that threw off pacing of the plot. Other things that bothered me weren't anything bad just small sounds that felt off or an awkward cut away. Nothing that makes the film bad but enough that I had to stop and question it. (if you want more about that just ask).

Also there was a couple small twists on plot points that I liked, again nothing I'll go into because spoilers. But it worked.

What I also wanted to say was the film handled religion a lot better than I was expecting. Heck I knew there was going to be religion involved but it never feels too overwhelming or portraying it in a negative light. Yes there is a scene that will make people raise an eyebrow but the way its handled helps defuse it (and it was one of those plot pacing things).

If you want to know any more just PM me!
Was there a decent birth scene?? ☺☺
Sadly i cant open sling cause i not in US
If there any other site where i can rent or buy, hopefully can be share
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27