Mpreg Central

Full Version: Mamaboy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Does anyone know if this is going to be a feature film or just a short film?
(11-10-2015, 06:21 AM)riffraffpotter Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if this is going to be a feature film or just a short film?

As far as I know, it's going to be a feature film.
content has been removed in case manager contacts the site owner again. Sorry if I caused a ruckus. Other users will have to take that chance and find out via a full confirmed site that's willing to discuss and it's an actual legit site.
Well, what's his snapchat user name?
(11-22-2015, 08:03 PM)Impregfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, what's his snapchat user name?

Content has been removed due to previous conversation from the site owner regarding the manager contacting him as well as to avoid risk of unintentionally revealing something
New behind the scenes video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg1G_igKbZY
That belly rub tho. :D
Seems like the cast and crew is really passionate about the film.
No wonder the board says "hot set" :-D

coolbowtie1990

#Mamaboy is going to be released next year, in the fall. Not in the summer.
(12-10-2015, 08:21 AM)coolbowtie1990 Wrote: [ -> ]#Mamaboy is going to be released next year, in the fall. Not in the summer.

Oh, now I'm sad. :(
New video posted!

Caution: Minor spoiler ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk96VVpRy3Q
(12-14-2015, 06:53 AM)Bluegirl285 Wrote: [ -> ]New video posted!

Caution: Minor spoiler ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk96VVpRy3Q

I like when Sean is looking down biting his lips..n i think i saw belly..so cute.. n how do i attach photo here,?

coolbowtie1990

New BTS video guys! Check YouTube.

coolbowtie1990

MAMABOY - Nicole Chilelli Pregnant Boy SFX (Behind The Scenes)
Awe! Sean is so cute. :D bet he'll carry the belly well.
Hmm, I wonder what the younger actor means when he says he wants to be "crushed by the giant baby head"...
I simultaneously admire and am frustrated by how they are able to make an entire BTS segment about the belly without actually showing the belly. They know exactly what they're doing by keeping it hidden. ;)  Someone says that the first trailer is coming out this month, and I'm hyped!

Click [here] for a screenshot I took of that BTS video. I believe he is wearing the belly (despite it not being visible in the shot), which is the closest we've come to any official images of it so far! (And hey, topless Sean O'Donnel for those of us that are into that sort of thing.)

Mods, if you're worried about copyright issues or don't think the image is sufficiently mpreg-y, just let me know and I will take it down as soon as I can.
A tweet sent out yesterday in response to someone wanting to know when the movie would be out said that a teaser trailer is coming in March.
(01-14-2016, 08:15 PM)mpregfan1 Wrote: [ -> ]A tweet sent out yesterday in response to someone wanting to know when the movie would be out said that a teaser trailer is coming in March.

March? Ugh. First the movie was due for a summer release, then it got pushed back to autumn, and now this. I guess I need to work on my patience and remind myself that things could always be worse!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27