Mpreg Central

Full Version: Mamaboy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(03-23-2016, 04:19 AM)PreggoBoy22 Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like their social media team is finally willing to show off some of the movie's mpreg material. If you're on Snapchat, they posted a couple of pictures of a heavily pregnant Kelly as a part of tonight's 'story'. 

Man, I cannot checking out those snaps. Sean looks so good with the bump. 

Also mad props to the social media team. That pic of Sean in uniform that has been out for a while, has the belly perfectly cropped out. 
Hey guys, the link to Sean's radio interview is now up on the Facebook page and I really recommend giving it a listen. In addition to finally hearing Sean talk about the mechanics of being pregnant, he also discusses specific parts of the movie, including a scene where he pigs out in the cafeteria. I think the best part, though, is where he's chatting about the movie's plot and says his character's girlfriend leaves him because he becomes a slob...this makes me think that the changes to his body aren't just going to be treated as a side effect in the movie but as  one of its main features!
You guys do know that you can post links in the thread.
https://www.facebook.com/mamaboythemovie
For the interview it's the most recent post on their Facebook page, the interview starts around 17:50ish. I recommend listening through the page rather than the actual website (unless you want to join in order to listen) As for the photos from Snapchat I think I have them but I'm not sure.
That recording isn't working for me. Just me?
I just tested the radio and it still works. Also another photo from the set:
https://www.facebook.com/mamaboythemovie...=3&theater
I went on the website, but the site isn't working
because I'm not in the US.
Omg omg omg...i want to watch the.movie rite nowwwwwwwwww
(03-23-2016, 04:51 AM)pregboy28 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2016, 04:19 AM)PreggoBoy22 Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like their social media team is finally willing to show off some of the movie's mpreg material. If you're on Snapchat, they posted a couple of pictures of a heavily pregnant Kelly as a part of tonight's 'story'. 

Also mad props to the social media team. That pic of Sean in uniform that has been out for a while, has the belly perfectly cropped out. 

Helo, I just installed Snapchat but then what? Idk how to use it..i just want to see mamaboy snaps uwaaaa
(03-30-2016, 12:03 PM)maora_way Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2016, 04:51 AM)pregboy28 Wrote: [ -> ]

Helo, I just installed Snapchat but then what? Idk how to use it..i just want to see mamaboy snaps uwaaaa

Snapchat pictures delete themselves after 24 hours... unless someone else in this thread has them saved, they're long gone by now
I managed to save them, you think it's ok to post them?
dIG
(04-04-2016, 12:19 AM)Takarimpreg Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to save them, you think it's ok to post them?

You could always privately send them to people who r interested , if you don't feel you should post them on the thread 
What the heck, I'll post them anyway. If there's a problem I can just pull them down
You're good man. :)
Thank you for sharing
Thanks for posting the pictures.
What I think is interesting is that Kelly seems to be trying to go on
with his life naturally as though nothing has changed. I think it's on
point because he's young and he probably didn't realize how life-changing this
would be. I feel like it's going to be a good movie.

Here's the Youtube Video For the Trailer if anyone's interested 
The trailer was already posted weeks ago.
(04-05-2016, 07:01 AM)mprego2 Wrote: [ -> ]The trailer was already posted weeks ago.

Oh shit. My bad. For some reason I thought it was a different one. My bad man
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27