Mpreg Central

Full Version: Mamaboy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
From the facebook page
Instagram had a similar picture.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BD87sfISSE7/
And then they posted this on Twitter:
Awe. I like the fact he is smiling and holding his very pregnant belly.
Hey everyone, I was told about this site and the popularity of Mamaboy on it. Just wanted to pop on by and say 'thank you' for all of your support of this movie. You guys caught on to us VERY early on in our process. Like you all knew about our first official crew meeting the night it happened!! That’s impressive. No one outside of our crew really knew about it.

1. Yes, we worked very hard to conceal his "pregnant belly" on set. We allowed very limited photos and video of it. Yes, he will be 'bare' belly in the movie for a couple of shots. But thank you for responding to our requests to remove certain photos that may have leaked. I would say, it’s okay to share what you’ve found privately but not in an open forum.

2. To confirm some posts, this movie was intended for the 10-17 year old audience. The idea was to put an ordinary kid in an extraordinary situation. Coincidentally it had to do with male pregnancy.

3. Sean O’Donnell is our lead. Allie Deberry plays Lisa Weld. And all of our actors, which you’ll find the full list on IMDB, were a joy to work with!! I’m excited for you all to see it.

4. We are looking at a September 3rd premier. It will be a limited theatrical release after that. Plans are changing constantly as well but the premier date has been set.

5. Help us spread the word!!

Thank you for obliging us in keeping his belly a secret until the movie comes out. Again, we do appreciate your support and hope you all get a chance to watch this fun little movie we made.

~a
Is it going to be streaming on amazon or any other site? For us international viewers?
Another pic from a few days ago
Poor little guy. :( his back must be killing him from that baby bump.
Are there more photos on Snapchat?
Not too much has been on Snapchat as far as new photos go. It's a lot of behind the scenes photos, of course, but nothing revealing, and I don't blame them! I like the suspense and surprise of a few things!
Hi everyone. Have you seen the new poster of the movie? It's really good.
(05-17-2016, 04:22 PM)Hla Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone. Have you seen the new poster of the movie? It's really good.

Yaaassss! Cant wait
[attachment=3495]

The new poster (via Mamaboy's FB page).
(05-17-2016, 08:26 PM)PreggoBoy22 Wrote: [ -> ]The new poster (via Mamaboy's FB page).

AWESOMENESS!
I love the poster, which makes me even more excited for this movie!!
(04-04-2016, 02:15 AM)Takarimpreg Wrote: [ -> ]What the heck, I'll post them anyway. If there's a problem I can just pull them down

Here is a better quality pic of Kelly is his baseball uniform from the movie's Instagram page.
Im sure the baseball scene was fun and interesting to film!
He looks amazing . Can't wait to see the movie
Snagged another snap for ya!
Thank you for posting this! I tried to but couldn't! I love the behind the scenes pics!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27