Mpreg Central

Full Version: I have a Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I want to post a story of my on here, it's not mpreg or fpreg, I just want to see what people think about it. Could I post that on here or no?

Sorry for the noob question, I'm still learning this site.

Thank you :)
Since our site is dedicated to mpreg (and to a lesser extent, fpreg), then I would have to say no.

However we have no objections to you linking back to it in the General Discussion section. There are plenty of other sites that you can post up stories for free, like Deviantart, Fictionpress, and Writing.com just to name a few.

My suggestion would be to post your story up there then make a thread here for comments and feedback if that is what you are looking for.
(07-03-2015, 06:48 PM)TheKicking Wrote: [ -> ]Since our site is dedicated to mpreg (and to a lesser extent, fpreg), then I would have to say no.

However we have no objections to you linking back to it in the General Discussion section. There are plenty of other sites that you can post up stories for free, like Deviantart, Fictionpress, and Writing.com just to name a few.

My suggestion would be to post your story up there then make a thread here for comments and feedback if that is what you are looking for.

That is what I'm looking for. Thank you for getting back to me. I had a feeling that it would be no, but hey it doesn't hurt to ask. So I would make a thread in General Discussion, with the link of one any of the sites that have my stories on them?
Yep!
(07-04-2015, 06:37 AM)TheKicking Wrote: [ -> ]Yep!
Okay, thank you. :)