Mpreg Central

Full Version: Ad posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's going on with all the adverts? It's not the first time I've seen it, but really... a whole introduction post devoted to nike? Check it out, moderators, this shit is getting annoying lol
I'd like to remind you that we are busy people with real lives who moderate this site for free in our spare time. We do the best we can to keep the spam bots at bay, but sometimes none of us are available.

There's no need to be snippy about it.
Whoa, whoa, buggy, I wasn't being snippy at all! I can see how it could come off that way though. No, I wasn't trying to make it seem like u guys are slacking. If anything, I was just curious as to how these spammers manage to make an entire account to themselves and then blow us up with ads. I wasn't sure how aware of it you guys were or not, because yes, you do have your own lives and I understand that.

Sorry if I seemed all bitchy. Not at all my intention.
(05-14-2016, 11:40 PM)Sazzy Wrote: [ -> ]If anything, I was just curious as to how these spammers manage to make an entire account to themselves and then blow us up with ads.

Well, I'd imagine that they do it the same way the rest of us set up our accounts and post - they just set up an account (which is really not all that difficult) and then start posting (also not all that difficult).

About the only way to avoid such situations altogether would, I imagine, making it so that the mods would have to approve the first few posts of any new account created, and as Buggy Girl noted, the mods are all busy individuals (it could also, I'm sure, be something that would be frustrating for all the new legitimate posters).