Mpreg Central
O Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: O Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] (/showthread.php?tid=18895)

Pages: 1 2

Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 07-15-2024

Keeping the business going was probably the easiest part of Dante's very messy life. He was okay with the outcome of everything, he wasn't complaining. His grandfather's intrusive nagging were another thing, though, but that old man was the sole reason why he'd made it so far after all.

Dante had gotten back into his home; a large mansion with too many rooms and too much space. He liked it, he couldn't lie, but if it wasn't for the staff, he'd be lonelier than he already was and he brought no company tonight.

He sat by his living room, pouring himself some whiskey when he heard soft padding approaching. There stood Ari, a gorgeous girl with soft eyes and intoxicating and sweet smile. He only had girls as his staff members, and Ari had only been hired two weeks ago.

The maiden uniform fit her in all the right places. "Finished cleaning?" He wondered, leaning back on the couch so that he could steal a glance at her thighs. "Could you make me something to eat?" He asked, polite and decent. He had never taken advantage as Ari's boss. In fact, Dante was always good to them, treating them nicely and with respect, and Ari, though she was way younger than any of his other staff member, was no exception. And he had a feeling that girl was already harboring at least a little crush, given the way she'd blush more often than not.

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 07-16-2024

Ari the servant-lass, with a voice as cold as the frozen tundra and long struts that could practically stop every man in the their tracks, was gifted with the power of imitidation, just one stare. Her gaze could captivate and the glares could topple even the mightiest of men to their absolute knees.

She approached the Den, meaning the main level of the home known as the living room, making precise movements to clean the dust, dirt, and grime that had accumulated there.

When she heard the sound of approach, she straightened up, quickly dusting off her dress uniform to look more presentable and less offensively filthy.

As the male, known by the Father as Dante bowed her head, good greeting him with a warm, signature wideness of a smile as he stepped into the house and through the doorway, "G-Good evening, Mister Dante. Oh? .. um, yes .. oh yes, Sir Dante, just a bit of dusting is left. I promise, I shall be out of your office as fast as possible, I know how much a man needs his alone time. Especially one as highly busy as you."

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 07-19-2024

Dante tried to keep his ever professional mask, trying not to stare at how well the uniform hugged Ari's every curve. From her rather generous breasts, to her slim waist and wide hips. The skirt of the uniform did wonders to Ari's bubble ass.

"No, don't mind me. Please keep cleaning," He reassured her, unbuttoning his shirt to leave it open and be more comfortable in his own office after a long, busy day.

He began to search through the papers scattered across his desk, when his hand slipped and he knocked over his glass of whiskey. "For fuck's sake!" He cussed under his breath. "Please, Ari, help me clean up," Dante's voice softened slightly. "There's whiskey on the carpet. Bring a towel!"

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 07-21-2024

Ari's endowed breasts were out, his outfit, although professional was very quite not safe for work variety of a vote was taken, tucking his cock very snugly in his lacy underwear to a point he could pass for a Dame any day of the week if he wanted to. He took his tasks seriously, quite to the literal point of staying up all night just to keep a smile of approval on Dante's handsome face.

He was also incredibly generous in other body areas, his waist was hourglass, with a rocking slender figure that women would practically suffer a thousand deaths over to possess. And the strangest thing was, it was all natural. And the legs and juicy, bubble butt ass cheeks could my, my, myyy, make any man want to take up bongo's.

"Um, ye-yes Sir .. r-right away," he cleared his throat, bowing his head as a sign of respect before proceeding with his work once more.

He knew his Boss was a busy, busy young man. And even more that he had a billion dollar corporation to run daily and nightly, but at times he wondered if the man knew he was rather fond of him, or that he wished for his big, strong muscular arms to enrapture her in their warmth.

Ari dreamt of his Boss's warmth being close to that of a roaring fireplace, blazing, fiesty, .. passionate. Oh gods above how he wanted him.

But he remained centered, she remained cordial, she remembered, all was riding on her keeping this job. He did not wish to screw it all up, and over something that, something that .. may never come true.

Oh well a boy could dream, couldn't he?

"Oh my, ye-yes Sir, towel! Yes! right away, I will be right back!" He scurried away, off to the journey of retrieving a fresh towel from the cabinet beside the bathroom. He returned in a Hare's tail twitch, placing towel to ground and blotting it out, careful to dab and not smear the stain.  "Do not worry, it will not stain, I am dabbing, it only stains when you smear the alcohol, I learned it from my Gramma, she was a whiskey lover too, God rest her soul."

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 07-22-2024

Dante had been very aware from day one that Ari was very committed to her work. She seemed to be very dedicated and had better manners than most people he knew. He was truly amazed from that first day he met the girl... The ever so feminine and delicate Ari.

He was not surprised when she jumped on action right away to help him clean up the mess. Dante was deeply thankful, but his thoughts took an unexpected turn when Ari went to take care of the carpet, dropping to the ground on her knees.

As inevitable as it would be for any man, Dante stared at the way Ari's skirt went up just enough to expose a good part of her ass and underwear. The sight rendered him speechless, very much aware now of what a good ass his young maid had.

"Ari, get up," He commanded her under his breath, but he realized she didn't hear him and only kept on cleaning the carpet with devotion.

He kneeled down, behind her, "Stop that," His voice was suddenly deeper. "You just flashed me your entire ass and... I think we should leave things here. You should leave my office and I will take care of it. You're a gorgeous girl and I don't want to disrespect you, Ari." And yes, Dante's thoughts were racing. He wanted to bend Ari over and fuck her pushy from behind, but he wanted to treat her better than that, too.

But of course, he was unaware of Ari's true identity.

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 07-22-2024

Ari only wished to get out of that room despising his job with a blazing passion. But he kept such negative things to himself, sticking to his tasks at hand, and that was riding the carpet of staining.

He kept his true secret, hiding his true gender from prying eyes with careful tucking and adjusting. His skirt was a tad bit short, meant to be an eye-popping experience.

Mentally, he smirked within his mind, knowing that he could be capable of being a woman if he tried his hardest. And due to his less lengthy of skirt, he was rather exposed to the mafia Boss Dante's wandering eyes.

"Y-Yes Sir." He arose to his feet, getting ready to walk away. "And I apologize for the flashing, of you need me just call my name, Sir.

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 07-23-2024

Dante threw away his every rational thought when Ari agreed to his words and agreed on leaving the older man's office. Truth was, he wanted to see more. He wanted to be reckless enough to have a little something with his maid.

His hand latched on Ari's wrist before she went to the door. "Wait," He moved in closer, against Ari's back, feeling her bubble but pressing against Dante's pants, where his hardening cock was straining.

Dante's mouth was against Ari's ear, aware that the girl seemed to enjoy this moment, this closeness. This intimacy felt right in a way, as Dante nuzzled Ari's soft, silky hair. "Stay, Ari. I know you want to."

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 07-28-2024

With a bowing of his head, Dante turned, getting ready to leave the room only to gasp as he was grabbed by one of his wrists. "B-Boss Dante? .."

"W-What are you d-." He was pulled close, and upon being near, he could practically feel the heat of the other male's body, it was warm, scorching almost, and upon his plump rear nuzzling the crotch of Dante's jeans he was startled and surprised to find that something was poking between his own covered cheeks.

"As you wish, Boss Dante." He nodded, closing his eyes for a moment to revel in his touch. His touch was so comforting, so soothing, so .. familiar.

"Dante .." He responded, his voice feminine sounding, sing-song, and moan like.

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 08-05-2024

From day one, Dante had felt drawn to his employee's sweet and delicate voice. He had wondered many times what Ari would sound like in bed, and right now when she said his name so sluttily in his office, Dante decided he needed to take her, possess her in every way possible.

"Fuck," He couldn't hold himself back. Dante was so hard already and he would make things quick. His large hands pushed Ari by his hips, nudging him towards the wall. "Hands up. Palms on the wall," He commanded, whilst unfastening his pants rather quickly and releasing his erection.

His heated palms ran up Ari's thighs, then yanked her skirt up around her waist. Her panties were in sight as well as her perky ass, which looked even more enticing up close. Ari's boss pretty much torn her panties away and his hand slid between Ari's thighs to touch her pushy, to feel just how wet she was for him.

Excep that there was definitely not what he expected. His fingers touched heated, flesh. Something erected, wet, half his size. It was a dick. Ari's dick.

Confusion hit him like a fucking truck and he pulled his hand away in disgust. "What the fuck," He hissed under his breath, all signs of horniness easily slipping away. His cock was already softening at the realization. "What the hell, Ari-- Are you a boy?" He flipped Ari around to look at her face... No, his face.

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 08-10-2024

Ari was aroused, but his own erection was safely tucked away from sight, trapped within laced underwear. He had also wondered as to how her boss would sound in bed as well, but kept himself focused on his job and his tasks.

"Oh my .. Master .." He sighed as he was shoved up against the wall, placing his hands up with their palms flat against the wall in front of him.

He blushed as he heard a sound he had always wished to hear, the sound of Dante's pants unfastening and zipper unzipping, and before long he was claimed by scorching hot hands upon his thighs and his skirt was pulled upward till it was upon his waist, revealing his underwear beneath.

When his underwear was torn away he gasped, a feminine squeak escaping his lips. And when he pulled away, Ari realized that he was found out. "Y-Yes boss .. I am .. I did not mean to lie, I feel more female than male." He said softly, eyes lowered and covering his exposed cock.

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 08-18-2024

Not only was he disgusted at the thought of touching another man, but anger was also present. Goddamn, he was fuming. He couldn't believe he had been fooled all this time so easily by Ari and that thought alone made him even angrier. This wasn't something he'd let go easily, it wasn't something a man with as much power as himself could tolerate.

Dante lost it, backhanding Ari on the face and making him fall backwards. "You should be fucking ashamed. For fuck's sake! I'm going to make you regret ever deceiving me," His hand grasped Ari's face, threatening him.

Dante let go of him, only to tear the rest of Ari's clothes off, leaving him naked in a matter of seconds. Then he stared at Ari's body with diagust. He had a rather feminine physique, wide enough hips, slim waist and plump rear. His chest was a bit swollen, could be a to b cup. His thighs were somewhat thick, too, in a way that could be enticing to many men... if only Ari was a real woman.

Then there was his dick, erected and nearly half Dante's massive size. It was distracting because it was gross, because it looked wrong on someone with that body. "You're disgusting. Is Ari even your real name? Or did you lie about that, too?" His hand wrapped around Ari's neck to force him to stand up, then shoved him towards the wall. "Stay there," He shouted at him.

Then he went to look for something on his desk, yanking a drawer open and grabbing something from it. It was a thick black collar with a leash. Dante walked over to the lying bitch and clasped the collar undelicately around the boy's neck. Then he pulled roughly at the leash. "Your punishment starts now."

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 08-19-2024

Ari, the servant of Dante the boss was fearful of what would happen now that he was found out. He swallowed hard, wishing to explain what he did all this for only to grunt high pitched as he was struck by one of Dante's hands, he fell into the wall, sliding down it while he held the cheek that had suffered the cruel brutality of his strike.

He shrunk back as his his face was gripped, eyes widening with terror, "I .. I did not mean to deceive you, Boss. I promise .." He said, replying with a stuttering.

He was relieved as he was released, only for his fear to return as his remainder of clothing was ripped from his body like some sort of disgusting animal. He was horrified of the next few hours, he wanted to be a woman, desired to be a full fledged female, but no, he had to be born a male with a female physique, maybe he was disgusting, some sort of freak never meant to see the light of day.

He did have a cock, but he did not want to have it, he wanted a clit and a pussy as women had, and breasts instead of being a mixture between two genders. "I .. am sorry, Boss Dante," He began to sniffle, a few times he did, breaking down into a gentle sobbing as he felt utterably ashamed of himself for lying about himself.

He then yelped as his breathing was cut off, it being of such because he was being gripped by a hand around his neck, which he then stood up as gestured, then remained against the wall after being shoved toward it, causing him to stumble over his bare feet to. "Y-Yes Boss Dante, a-as you wish." He replied, answering with a quivering voice.

He remained at the wall, eyes directed downward to the floor, covering his cock which stood erect between his legs, he was aroused but he tried not to be. He tried so very much to be, but that was hard not to be, after all who wouldn't be when a man was being so dominant, so authoritative.

As his boss returned to him he did not struggle, allowing himself to freely be collared by the larger and stronger man, stepping forward as he was yanked by the leash and commanded. "Yes Boss Dante."

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 08-20-2024

It was even more infuriating for Dante when he noticed how the pathetic slut still sported a full fledged erection. None of Ari's cries even worked on softening him up, they were useless either way.

Dante forcibly yanked Ari out of his office and towards a room at the end of the hallway. When Dante got to fuck with whores and any other lover he'd had, this is the room where he brought them.

It was nicely clean and smelled like leather. The bed was huge, sporting red satin sheets that looked fancy but also soft. It was then that Dante recklessly shoved Ari towards the bed and, disgustingly so, he had to watch the boy's dick bounce up and down against his stomach, so pitifully.

"You truly are the most disgusting," The disdain in his voice was ever so present. He turned his back to Ari and grabbed something from a table nearby. It was a large pad, and his intentions were clear. Ari's punishment would certainly start.

"Get in all fours. Don't even say a fucking word, just fucking oblige," Dante's dominant voice filled the silence. "Now!" He walked towards the bed.

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 08-21-2024

Ari did as he was commanded, trying to stay upon his feet, even when he had stumbled upon both of them. He walked fast, as his now enraged Boss was walking in pace and had tried not to straggle.

He lowered his head, tears of bitterness flowing from their ducts behind his eyes, and even though he tried so hard he could not keep them away. He grunted gently as he was shoved towards the bed, after they had walked to the room down at the end of the hallway.

He was fearful, no, it was more that he was frightened shitless, not knowing what would happen now, now that he was found out. He was to be a canvas of his Boss's punishments.

"I know Boss Dante, I truly am disgusting," He said softly, swallowing hard, "Do what with me as you wish," He replied further, keeping his eyes downcasted, too fearful to meet those of his Boss's, only raising them when he was being shouted at. He jumped with a jolt in fear when Boss Dante dominantly shouted "Now!".

He lowered himself to the floor, positioning to his hands and knees as was demanded to, keeping quiet and waiting for the next commands to lead him.

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 08-22-2024

What transpired next in the room, was Dante making sure Ari learned his lesson. He used the pad to strike his ass quite a few times until his round ass cheeks were a bright red, the skin heated up from the abuse. He also made sure Ari apologized each damn time.

Once he was done with the spanking, he forcefully tugged at Ari's collar and then shoved him onto the large bed again. "You're worth nothing I will show you just that," He kept a tight grip on Ari's leash with one hand, while the other once again released his cock. It was half hard now, so he began to stroke himself while he brought his mouth to Ari's chest and bit down hard on one of the boy's nipples, so hard and roughly that he nearly drew blood.

"Hush, you're so useless and pathetic that even if someone hears, they won't care to help you," He slapped Ari on the face and held him in place. Now that his cock was back to full hardness, Dante pressed his cockhead against Ari's entrance. He'd never fuck someone's ass but tonight would be a first, and Dante couldn't help himself when he groaned, aware now that Ari was very tight.

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 08-25-2024

Ari was embarrassed, embarrassed to the point of being ashamed. And he had a right to be, he had deceived his own boss, and now he was to be punished. He grunted, high pitched squeaks escaping his lips each time his vulnerable asscheeks were being struck by the hard pad. He sobbed, the final hit making him a blubbering mess.

His rear was red as a tomato, arising to his feet unsteadily as he was tugged at by his collar. He grunted as he was shoved onto the massive sized mattress of her boss's bed, a squeaking escaping his lips as one of his nipples were being chomped down upon, causing tears to escape his eyes.

"You are right Boss, I am nothing, I did not mean to deceive you," He whimpered, grunting once again as he was struck and held in place by the man's large hands. He was nervous, swallowing hard as he felt the stone warm hardness of Dante's cock prodding against his entrance's rim, seeming to be urgent to breach it. He became stiff in posture, unready for what would happen next.

All the young man could do was close his eyes, which he did, preparing for the worst.

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 08-25-2024

Given Ari's reactions, it was clear he was a virgin and such fact made Dante even more satisfied. It would make things better, it would teach Ari and even better lesson he'd never forget. His meaty, mammoth cock began to breach inside Ari's very tight hole. It was worse than a vice grip in a way, yet brought a sudden wave of pleasure he didn't expect.

He grunted, drawing the tip back out and spitting on Ari's hole. "You're too fucking tight and unprepared for me, you little whore," He used two fingers to rub against Ari's hole, smearing his spit all over it and then shoving his fingers inside his warm cavity. He spat some more onto Ari's hole and worked his fingers even further inside, roughly and mercilessly, but no doubt his cock would be worse.

Dante withdrew his long, thick fingers and replaced them quickly and unannounced with his humongous length. His spit-coated hole showed a little less resistance because of the improvised lube, yet it was clear it caused Ari great pain nonetheless, and Dante enjoyed it. "Lying bitches like you deserve the worst treatment. I could bring each of my brothers here and they'd happily rape you, like you deserve." He jammed his entire length even deeper in, forcefully. Then began to slam his hips back and forth with all the strength he had.

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 08-28-2024

Ari was indeed of "V-card" or what those called, "virgin status", and as being of such he was soon to be subjected to even harsher treatment when he was to be raped by Dante's massive cock. He was fearful, knowing that he would be in for a horrible enough time in the next few hours to occur. As he was breached by the presence of Dante's thick mushroom headed pole he was rendered a rigid mess of a man.

Like Dante, Ari also grunted as he felt the dragging of the tip of his boss's enormous cock being drawn back out of his hole, and as he was being scolded he whimpered, feeling nothing more than pure shame for what he did, he deserved to be used and abused by his boss. As his tight as a fist of a hole was spat upon he shivered, feeling the slime of saliva being then worked inside of it by Dante's fingers, not in a gentle and docile, but rather, a cruel and rough one.

As if he knew that he was not to be rough handed any further, he was proved wrong because when he felt the fingers being removed, something much more massive took their place, and not before long he was rendered grunting once again as his poor rear was used for Dante the boss's sexual relief. "N-No, Boss Dante, you are enough, I apologize for lying," He groaned as he was stuffed by his boss's full entire length, causing the bed to creak loudly in complaint beneath the both of them. And as he was body slammed, his thighs took the blows, his hips also complaining in discomforting agony.

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 08-28-2024

With every second, every minute that passed by, Dante's entire demeanor became more violent and more brutal. He no longer seemed human, but a demonic and cruel ghost of a man that thoroughly abused Ari. The assault was brutal, and Ari's cries did nothing to make the man above him slow down and show even the lightest bit of mercy. It was all far too cruel.

After what felt like hours of violent abuse and agony, Dante hit his climax. His mammoth cock erupted in huge, thick ropes of cum. His seed entered Ari's body for the first time, taking roots deeply within him already, unknowing to them both. Dante was left panting heavily, but exhaustion didn't hit him yet. He gave himself a few moments to gather his composure, then went right away for a second round.

He fucked Ari that night for the second time. Large hands yanked Ari's hips up and his massive length was shoved all the way in again, until his plump balls were pressed tightly against the faggot's rear. "I hate fags like you so much, and I hope you feel it everytime I'm inside you."

RE: Bad decisions. [W/ SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 09-01-2024

Ari was frightened, no, scratch that, he was terrified to his very core, each thrust becoming harsh and cruel to a point it was past the word "abuse". He wanted to take it all back, wanted to apologize for making his Boss so enraged, but yet he was unable to because he was already unforgiven.

As hour after hour passed, the servant felt the brutality of just how dark Dante's rage could become, and for the first time he felt something strange seeping into him from the other man, the presence of Dante the Boss's seed, filling him up and plumping his stomach and womb within it full to an agonizing point.

Like Dante was, Ari was also panting, his own exhaustion striking him like a ton of hard bricks, only getting a reprieve for a few moments before the agony was continued with a two rounder of dominance over him.

Like he dreaded he was doomed to be fucked a second time, expressing a wince upon his face as he felt Dante's enormous hands yanking his slender hips upward, and cried out as he was drilled by the large length as it was pistoned full forced, feeling something warm and round against his asscheeks. "I am sorry, Boss, please .. mercy." He replied, sobbing, begging for the agony to cease.