Mpreg Central
Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime) (/showthread.php?tid=7744)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime) - Regifortis - 01-15-2016

Steve nodded. He found it difficult to speak at the moment.

RE: Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime) - michime - 01-16-2016

Will used his hand to guide Steve away from the computer and through the adjoining door all the while whispering explicit details about what he wanted to do to Steve.  "I want to make you beg for me."  He teased as he pushed his fingers deeper into the pregnant man.  "Make you scream for me to work you over until you don't remember your name." 

RE: Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime) - Regifortis - 01-18-2016

Steve felt a whine building in his chest, like a dog begging for a treat. In retrospect, he wasn't sure if he actually whined or not. He didn't know what else to do except go along with it all, letting Will settle his heavily pregnant body onto the bed. Each little motion of Will sinking his fingers deeper into him made him almost instinctively clench around them. He thought he was doing that as part of the show before, but now he knew it was next to involuntary.

And so Steve laid on the bed, legs spread, ass up, belly standing and swollen. Fuck it all. He was ready to forget his name. So what if he looked like a two bit bottom bitch, that was the kind of mood he was in that night.

RE: Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime) - michime - 01-18-2016

"So nice how you spread yourself out for me," Will teased while he turned his hand then wiggled his fingers to make Steve scream.  "You're such a good little pet right now.  Tongue hanging out and panting for me.  I think you deserve a treat."  He smirked before he pulled his hand back a bit then tucked his thumb into his palm.  "You're going to love this so much you'll never want it to stop."  He leaned down to give Steve a kiss as his entire fist went into the man.  "So good for me," he cooed as he pushed his hand up to the wrist.  "Opening up like you need my hand up there." 

He smirked before he used his other man to stroke over Steve's huge belly.  "Full of babies here and an ass full of fist.  Too bad I can't figure out how to full that mouth of yours as well." 

"I love you like this," Will cooed.  "Just ready to be fucked raw." 

RE: Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime) - Regifortis - 01-18-2016

Steve wasn't aware of himself anymore. He knew he stopped breathing for a moment, shock and confused desire washing over him as Will practically slow punched into his hole. It was like a monster cock - a cock from an actual monster, with the weirdest head - sliding into him and making itself at home. The filthy words this sexy old man said to him, without a trace of shame, had him hard and weeping without even touching himself. Will was the only person he was aware of anymore. The man with his fist inside him, lovingly rubbing his belly and praising him for being next to mindless...

"P-Please..." Steve rasped his words, talking only to make his point. "Please don't let this be a dream."

"Does this feel like a dream?"  Will asked before he roughly pushed on Steve's prostate just hoping it would make the man whine.  He rubbed his knuckles over the gland a few times before he pushed his fist in deeper. 

He moved his hand over the curve of Steve's belly to the expanded breasts then pinched the nipple.  He teased the fattened body underneath him and smirked.  Steve had what he called a 'nice hard body' when the cop moved in but now there was no trace of that.  In the few months Steve lived here, Will watched him plump up to this size.  "I want you to stay like this.  Stay this big and round.  Think you could do that for me?"

Steve ended up moaning and yelling like an ape in heat at Will treating him so roughly. Wickedness wrapped in affection. His fist touched places inside him he never knew and stretched him out beyond any width he thought his ass might gape in his whole lifetime. Nothing but white-hot, submission-fueled pleasure occurred to him. If he was a two bit bottom bitch for any man, it was this man making him squirm and tear up from how it was all almost too much.

"Y-Yeah," Steve managed to answer. "I'll stay like this. I'll get bigger. Whatever you like."

Will smirked before he leaned down and kissed Steve's lips.  "Sealing the deal with a kiss," he teased when he finally put away.  "You're mine now." 

He pulled his fist out of the other man gently before he put himself between Steve's open legs.  "I'm going to use my dick now."

Steve's mouth started drooling as he helplessly watched Will zip down his pants. A fat, veiny prostate tickler unveiled itself as the handsome old man slowly pulled down his pinstripe boxers. For some reason, the gentle Polish accent in Will's voice made him tremble a little more as he stared at the sausage threatening to push into him at any moment.

"Yeah...!" Steve watched himself pull up his legs and push out his pregnancy-fattened cheeks for Will's pleasure. Anything to make this sexy fucker enjoy himself enough to plow him into the springs, Steve was ready to do.

RE: Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime) - michime - 01-19-2016

"Not bothering with a condom," Will announced as he lined himself up with Steve's hole.  He grabbed the fat thighs and pushed them as far apart as he could before he shoved his thick dick inside.  He didn't wait for Steve to adjust and instead rolled his hips back pulling his dick back until just the tip remained.  He smirked, snapped his head, and shoved in again.  "Such a damn good hole, Steve." 

RE: Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime) - Regifortis - 01-21-2016

"Ah...AAAH!" Steve swore that his heart stopped as Will just had his way with him. His way: this wasn't Steve's fantasy, this was Will taking what he wanted. His voice broke with his only friend's cock slipping into his newly opened rear, and then bucking into him with thighs slapping against his cheeks.

Steve held his legs in their spread-eagle position, doing everything short of shoving Will's cock into his hole himself to make sure it filled him. He could feel how big and heavy his ass had become, how it flexed to take the force of Will's thrusting and jiggled from Will's crotch battering the soft fat of eating and pregnancy and getting fatter. His belly shook just a little, and Steve could feel however many kids he had in there stop moving so much. The motion of it all was rocking them to sleep...

RE: Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime) - michime - 01-21-2016

"You're all mine," Will declared as he thrust forward and hit Steve's prostate.  "No one else can have you, understand?  They can watch all they want but I'm the only one that gets your hole."  He repeated as he fucked the pregnant man hard.  "I'll get you fatter and fatter every time I fuck you.  Put some babies in your belly myself.  You'll never be able to leave the apartment again.  You'll never be able to move with all those babies." 

RE: Cruel Yet Agreeable Punishment (Closed with michime) - Regifortis - 01-21-2016

Squeaking springs, sweaty pregnant flesh, hard and mature cock battering his hole, and Will's dirty talk. That was Steve's entire world in that moment. He could feel how possessive Will had become. He wasn't a sugar daddy in the strictest of terms, but he sure as hell acted like one. Each and every word of dominance, of claiming Steve to be nothing but an immobile brood mare for him...Steve felt a primal desire unlock in him. A desire to not worry about anything but getting fucked and getting bigger.

"YEAH! YEAH, MAKE ME A FAT PREGNANT WHORE! I'M YOURS! GIVE ME SO MANY KIDS I CAN'T EVEN MOVE!"

He felt an orgasm building, and he tried to clamp down on it to make this last. But as he did so, a bizarre bitterness came over him. He blinked. Suddenly he saw himself in some cave, tied down and heaving heavily. Some idea of pure agony came over him, like he had to give birth again too soon. And he saw a robed man standing over him. He spoke words of condemnation, but there was an edge of lust to them. Words of the goddess he had scorned, and of how he would learn the ways and woes of giving life. No matter how long it took...

Steve blinked again. The hell? But he felt Will slam into him again, and any thoughts of that bizarre idea flittered away like waking up from a fading dream.

Will kept fucking Steve as hard as he could for what seemed like days but was really only a couple of hours.  When the older man finally came inside Steve, they both knew that another baby now grew inside the former cop.  "I'm going to bred you over and over until you're popping out a baby every day."  He teased as he rubbed his hands over Steve's sweaty belly. 

Steve didn't know exactly when he came. He just knew he saw Will's happy and sated face and felt him rubbing his massive baby belly. Popping out a baby every day, huh? Whatever. He was willing to believe just about anything now. Will just knocked him up. This handsome fucker...made a baby in him...

Steve rubbed his own stomach, feeling like he had a mystery widening his waist and stretching his skin. He looked at Will. "Just...just who are you, exactly?"

Will leaned over and kissed the man's lips.  "Someone that can and will watch over you no matter what."  He pulled the man close before he gently placed his hand on the huge belly.  "You're going to be fine.  I'll make sure of that, Steve." 

Steve didn't care for the cryptic tone of what Will said...but all the same, he felt so comfortably warm. Something tingled in his belly, and Will seemed to have his hand resting where it tingled the most. The beautiful old man's skin against his, never mind that it was through clothes, set him at ease right now like nothing else ever could. Without even trying, he felt a lazy grin on his face show itself.

He could trust Will. That was all that really mattered here. Someway or somehow, he had a boyfriend of sorts now.

"Okay." Steve let his own arm trace a meandering line down Will's shirt. "I sure as hell didn't plan on feeling like this, but there's no going back..." He felt a kick. "Would you please kiss me again?"

"Of course," Will smiled before he kissed the man again.  "Move in here.  We can knock down the wall and make this one big space.  I'll make you a giant bed that will support your form."  He rubbed his hands over Steve's fat chest.  "Make sure you're always cared for.  I'll watch over you."  He whispered as he moved down the bed and kissed Steve's belly.  "I'll bring you much pleasure and happiness, Steve." 

Steve couldn't rid himself of the stupid grin on his face. Will was turning into the man of dreams he never knew he had. Although the guy seemed to be talking a little differently...eh, maybe afterglow made him feel all formal-like. He ran his fingers through Will's hair lazily.

"And I'll make you some dough. It's not a bad arrangement we've got here, huh? Not bad at all..."

Steve looked to the empty plate and glass near his computer. "So, uh...got any more of that milkshake? 'Cause that was some of your best work, babe."

"I can make you another milkshake," Will teased as he slowly pulled himself away from Steve.  "And I can make you whatever flavor you want."