Mpreg Central
O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) (/showthread.php?tid=17813)

RE: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) - justpush - 01-09-2022

"I need to take the baby's amniotic fluid with a syringe..." says to Daniel and looks at Howie, who is fading

RE: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) - Shane20 - 01-09-2022

Daniel give him quickly oxygen to help him to breathe and he was worried for his wife.

RE: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) - justpush - 01-09-2022

《I'm afraid of needles》 said Howie, and then he looked at the men.

«Close your eyes and don’t look love », said Daniel very gently to Howie.

Howie denied 《I don't want Daniel...》 he said emphatically

«You want to see everything? » Ask Daniel to Howie as he take the needle.

"I don't want this study..." he said and when he saw the needle he immediately closed his eyes

«It’s for your well-being and the baby love and it’s almost over », promises Daniel as he rubbed more his round belly.

RE: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) - Roselockheart - 01-09-2022

(01-09-2022, 02:17 AM)Shane20 Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 02:15 AM)Roselockheart Wrote: Alex nods his head "I I'm fine
«Do you want to come in my arms? » Ask David.
Alex looks up "in your arms? and why does my stomach feel weird?

Howie was persistent. He was afraid and Daniel's reassurances didn't change that. 《Sleep me... Otherwise, I won't be able to do it》 he finally said and the doctor denied 《Using you at this stage of pregnancy is dangerous!》

(01-09-2022, 03:31 PM)Roselockheart Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 02:17 AM)Shane20 Wrote:
(01-09-2022, 02:15 AM)Roselockheart Wrote: Alex nods his head "I I'm fine
«Do you want to come in my arms? » Ask David.
Alex looks up "in your arms? and why does my stomach feel weird?
«yes in my arms to prepare you », answered David.

(01-09-2022, 08:59 PM)justpush Wrote: Howie was persistent. He was afraid and Daniel's reassurances didn't change that. 《Sleep me... Otherwise, I won't be able to do it》 he finally said and the doctor denied 《Using you at this stage of pregnancy is dangerous!》
Daniel nods his head and make Howie fall asleep with love and care.

《Do you know that you are risking your baby's life? 》 he asked in disbelief, and then began to take the amniotic fluid

«I know and I trust my wife that everything gonna be fine with him and the baby », answered Daniel to his colleague.

The colleague speaks no more and conducts the survey. The sample is taken and sealed tightly. He then makes a bandage on his abdomen and gives him vitamins through a venflon. 《He will wake up soon... I'll wait, and then I gather myself. The results will be soon》 he said, and then sat down on the couch in the living room.

Daniel wake up Howie very slowly to be sure everything was okay with him and the baby. He stay close to him and talk to him softly.

Howie opens his eyelids hard and blinks slowly. He only notices Daniel after a while. 《All right?"》 he asks him, having no idea what was going on after the anesthesia

«Yes love you were perfect and everything is fine with you and the baby », answered Daniel with a safe voice and with love.

Howie sighs, and the doctor still simply examines the pregnant man's abdomen with gentle squeezes. Finally, he begins to pack up his gear. 《I will send you the results by email》 he tells them

«thanks », said Daniel to his colleague.

«Do you want I take you in my arms love? » Ask Daniel to Howie softly as he look at his wife.