Mpreg Central
An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) (/showthread.php?tid=5632)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) - EnamelEyes - 04-05-2015

Jerned then led Ryne to the playroom where the three older children were, Sapphire was sidled off in one corner reading, Venus was beside Shiina and both were playing wind instruments, Jerned smiled.

"Unlike the youngest, they've matured faster, they know their duties to the kingdom and this is how they play, this my dear, is what you have been missing out all these four years."

RE: An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) - DragonKnight - 04-05-2015

Ryne teared up suddenly as he watched his children.

RE: An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) - EnamelEyes - 04-05-2015

"Sappho, over here." Jerned called out to Sapphire, the eldest daughter looked at him, her grey eyes flashing at the sight if her mother, she sighed and approached them.
"What is it father?" She asked and Jerned nudhed Ryne forward.
"Why don't you talk of poetry with your mother, perhaps ones of Sappho herself or of Rossetti?" He suggested and the child nodded before leading Ryne off to the corner where she sat.

RE: An Elven-Human Marriage (Closed with DragonKnight) - DragonKnight - 04-05-2015

Ryne followed Sapphire to the corner with a chair in it. He still had tears in his eyes.

"So mother, I have read up on Rossetti more and father wished for me to recite to you, of course I'm curious about why seeing as it was always father who played with us since you liked Madison better." She was talking nonchalantly but deep inside, she was hurting, she was feeling neglected by her own mother and this saddened her.

Ryne hugged Sapphire, holding her close before nuzzling with her.

That was of course when one of the babies in Ryne decided to kick, causing Sapphire to gasp in surprise.

"I don't have favourites Sapphire. I respect everything you do equally. I'm just scared that you'll become adults before I know it." Ryne explained as he shed some tears.

"Do you really have to fret over such things? Mother, we are all children in our own way, Shiina because he loves to play fight with father. Venus because she is curious and me, according to father I am still a child due to how I still get confused with certain things." She explained patiently as she adjusted her silk dress, tucking it under her legs so it would not fan out and cover her feet as she say.

"I know. But you're all growing so fast. Soon you'll all go out in the world and leave me." He said sadly.

"But you still have our coming siblings." She pointed out, patting Ryne's belly.

"But they'll leave too. I just want to keep you all here, safe and happy." Ryne explained as he hugged Sapphire.

"We will be safe and happy and besides, kingdom law dictates that only the first batch will have to go through what we are going through right now so of course our upcoming siblings are safe." She stated as she opened a book and began reading the poems written it.

"I want all of you safe. That's all that matters." Ryne said before he kissed Sapphire's cheek. He held her close, but his belly took up most of his lap.

Sapphire shrugged, "Tell that to Shiina, he is after all being trained to be a warrior." She said as she snuggled up to her mom.

"Ryne? Sappho? Little help?" Jerned asked, lying facedown on the carpeted floor as Venus and Shiina sat on his back, laughing.

"I wish he didn't have to be honestly." Ryne said to Sapphire before he noticed Jerned. He chuckled a bit. "Who should we help?" He asked Sapphire.

"Ryne, I swear, get these two of me, they're not gonna get off on my orders during playtime." Jerned muffled out.
"This realm is not in your domain!" Shiina giggled out.

"I didn't teach him the ins and outs of taking down an opponent." Ryne teased.

"Oh you are so hilarious." Jerned mumbled as he tried to get out from under the children only to fail. "Ryne, not kidding, need help."

Ryne giggled. "Alright you two. You have to get off of daddy now." He said.