Mpreg Central
O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) (/showthread.php?tid=17813)

RE: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) - Shane20 - 01-19-2022

«Yes it is very deep in you », add Mitchell with a smile

RE: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) - justpush - 01-19-2022

"You're a sadist... Oh~!" he moaned, feeling the plug pressing him inside

Mitchell smile as he hear his wife moans like that and he massage more his belly.

RE: BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) - justpush - 01-19-2022

Howie pressed his ass harder against the bed, moving his hips. He breathed quickly, feeling his penis twitching

Mitchell help him to push his body on the bed and place a mirror so he can see himself. «Breathe for me love », orders Mitchell.

Howie breathes, feeling his body grow hot. His hole pulsed and he squirmed in a trembling voice feeling the plug hard

«Let yourself go love, cum hard! » Said Mitchell without stopping helping Howie to move.

Howie screamed loudly, and lots of cum poured over his body. He looked at his husband tiredly. Sweat ran down his forehead "Oh.. My God"

«How do you feel? Would you let me exam you? » Ask Mitchell as he clean him gently with a washcloth and massage his belly.

"I am tired, but you can examine me...." he said and spread his legs, feeling his buttocks burning and his stomach moving slowly

Mitchell remove gently the plug, palpate Howie belly, place a monitor on his belly, hear his lungs and heart with a stethoscope, pass a light in his eyes.

Howie breathes deeply, feeling the devices on his stomach and the steakoscope against his skin. He clasps his hands on the bed sheets. "So what?" he asks

Mitchell place the oxygen mask on him again and takes notes in the medical file. «You are perfect », answered Mitchell.

Howie breathes and massages his stomach. He looks out the corner of his eye at his husband "Are you taking notes?"

«Yes! Do you feel better? » Answered Mitchell as he cover him with warm blankets.

"Yes... That was crazy" he says and hugs his head to the pillow, strokes his stomach "My butt hurts..." he complains

Mitchell massage a cream to make the pain stop. «Do you like it? » Ask Mitchell.

"I like this better..." he says and mutters quietly under his breath, feeling his muscles begin to relax

Mitchell let him rest. «You need to rest love », add Mitchell with love.

Howie falls asleep exhausted with a bare bottom. Meanwhile, a patient is admitted to the ward. He feels contractions and is pregnant, but he doesn't know that because he has a small belly. Nurses called Mitchell