Mpreg Central
C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] (/showthread.php?tid=13702)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] - Sam260 - 09-07-2018

Kai laughed and wrapped one arm around Tobias' back, rolling slowly onto his own back and bringing Tobias with him. He planted his feet on the mattress and Tobias sunk down further on his hard member.

Kai quivered slightly, his head tilting back into the pillows as he moaned "Christ..." he breathed, trying to focus all his energy into not thrusting upward - his instincts told him to do it, but he would let Tobias explore and managed to hold himself back. He did set his free hand on Tobias' hip, however, lightly rubbing his thumb back and forth across his hipbone "Try anything you want..." Kai said quietly, opening his eyes to look up at Tobias.

RE: Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] - Hyenadog - 09-07-2018

Tobias wrapped his arms around Kai as they rolled, slowly sitting up and sinking down on the older man's cock. He gave a long breathy moan, feeling so full. The burn from the stretch making it more intense. "Ooohh, f-fuck..." he moaned, letting his body adjust.

He sat up more, arching his back as he looked down at Kai. He adjusted his legs and started to slowly roll his hips and grind on the thick cock up his ass. But, when he went to look down at his own cock, he paused. One hand moving to the subtle bump in his lower belly. He took a shaky breath, seeing the physical proof of his condition. He ran his fingertips along the trail of dark hair that ran up to his navel, eyes shifting to Kai's.

Kai looked to where Tobias was touching himself and frowned thoughtfully "That wasn't there yesterday... was it?" he asked quietly, sitting up slowly with Tobias still in his lap. He crossed his legs to give Tobias a place to comfortably sit - their bodies still attached.

Kai set his large hand on Tobias' little rounded portion and smiled up at him "That's our kid growing in there... Our little boy, or girl... I hope its a boy..." Kai seemed awe-struck, and in love - not only with Tobias, but with their unborn child, as well. His thumb was moving in slow circles around Tobias' navel as he looked up at him, a beatific smile on his face "That's our baby." he whispered, those three words filled with such an intense emotion of love that it was a bit overwhelming.

Tobias made a noise as Kai moved, feeling it right up through the man's cock still deep in his ass. He watched him palm the little bump with his large hand, giving a small nod. "Its real...theres really a whole new person in there...well, the start of a person." He said, tilting his head and watching Kai's hand with kidded adoring eyes.

He shifted his hips and bit his lip. "Mmh, put there by the monster throbbing in my ass." He chuckled, squeezing his inner muscles around Kai's cock. He gave a breathy moan as he started to move and rotate his hips. The bump was more pronounced as he rolled his hips and arched his back. Adjusting his angle, his breath hitched when he nailed the right angle. He kept that angle, brushing past that sweet spot with each movement.

His own cock stood proudly, throbbing and dripping pre onto Kai's lower belly. His own knot was starting to swell at the base, showing how he was more than just a carrier for an alpha...

Kai nodded and with one last comforting rub of Tobias' stomach, he laid back flat on his back again. He bent his knees to give Tobias something to hold onto - but also so he could use the leverage for himself.

Kai moaned when Tobias' inner muscles squeezed on his throbbing cock "Fuck..." he set both his hands onto Tobias' thighs, twisting his thumbs around the base of Tobias' cock, right where the knot was starting to swell. Using his feet, Kai started thrusting upward into Tobias, using the same angle that the younger man had found - right up against his prostate.

Each thrust grew in strength as Kai and Tobias moved together; Kai's own knot was starting to swell, catching briefly on Tobias' rim as he pushed himself deeper inside before popping back out again "I...I... fuck... don't wanna... knot you... unless you're... comfortable with it... so you gotta... tell me now... cause I don't think I'ma be able to stop this time..." Kai said through panted breaths as he continued thrusting upward into Tobias.

Any other time they had done anal - the few handfuls of times that they had done it - Kai had never knotted him before, for fear of hurting Tobias as he was still quite new to the experience, but he still always inquired about it, wanting and needing to know when it would be acceptable for the younger man to sit on the huge knot that Kai had -- it never lasted long in this form, so he knew they'd only be locked together for approximately thirty minutes, but that was still a long time to have a hard ball stuck up the bum.

Tobias braced his hands on Kai's thighs as he moved, crying out as the man thrust up into him, nailing that sensitive sweet spot each time. Cursing and panting as he rode his mate as hard as he could. His cries getting more intense when Kai started teasing his growing knot, thrusting his hips forward by reflex.

"F-fuck, oh, fuck!" He cried out as he felt Kai's knot swelling, popping in and out of his already stretched hole. "F-fuck...knot me...aah, knot me and squeeze mine..." he moaned, leaning his head back. His legs were trembling, he was so close to his end, all he needed was a good tight squeeze to his swollen knot to send him over the edge.

Kai groaned loudly, he wrapped his fingers around Tobias' knot and started squeezing, pumping it to draw Tobias' orgasm out of him quicker "Come on... Cum for me baby, shoot your load all over me." Kai murmured as he leaned in, kissing and biting against Tobias' protruding collarbone points.

Kai wrapped one hand around Tobias' back and quickly flipped the younger man down into the mattress again; his knot was completely swollen now and he slammed his hips forward, locking himself tight and deep into Tobias' body - He cried out as Tobias' ass clenched and milked him, his cock spurting hot semen into Tobias' anal canal "Oh fuckkkk, Toby... Toby... Jesus!" Kai's hips were stuttering almost violently as his cock pumped into Toby.

When it was all over, his cock still buried deep and barely draining, he laid down, slowly turning himself and Tobias onto their sides, rubbing up and down Tobias' back and hip lightly "You're incredible... You know that?"

Tobias quickly unraveled above Kai as he squeezed his knot, giving a loud shaky moan as he blew his load. His cock pulsed and twitched, shooting hot ribbons of cum up Kai's torso. The most powerful shot reaching the man's chest.

His orgasm was still buzzing when Kai flipped them and shoved his huge knot into him. The feeling of it popping into place, so huge that it was putting pressure on his prostate, was enough to set off another powerful orgasm. He clung to Kai, trembling hard as his whole body buzzed. His unique opening had clenched and spasmed through his orgasm, making quite a slick mess between their bodies...

He groaned as they rolled onto their sides, gasping as the movement tugged on the knot lodged firmly in his ass. "Oohh...so good....amazing..." he moaned, closing his eyes.

Kai buried his head in the crook of Tobias' shoulder, kissing and licking at the sweat that was skidding down his body "Definitely good babe... Gonna need to change these sheets... You have made quite the mess." Kai teased as he ran his hand down and over Tobias' ass, squeezing one globe lightly in his palm.

Kai yawned and shifted slightly, still embedded in Tobias' body "Take a quick nap, I guess... since we might be here for a bit of time." Kai said, lifting his head and pushing Tobias' sweaty hair off his forehead.

Tobias purred as Kai nuzzled his neck, relaxing as much as he could. "Mmh, I have spare sheets." He said, a lopsided smile stuck on his face. He made a small noise when his ass was squeezed, shifting his hips which tugged at the knot locked in his ass.

"Mmh, yeah. Nap sounds good." He sighed. He leaned in close, giving Kai a quick kiss and a cute smile. He relaxed and slowly drifted off.

Kai wanted to sleep, he was tired again after their romp in the bed... but that little bubble of flesh that was pressed firmly against his stomach was keeping him awake. Kai pulled their sweaty, cum covered bodies apart as best he could without dislodging his knot or pushing himself in further.

Kai set his hand on the swell in Tobias' abdomen and rubbed his thumb over the navel hair "My child..." he said quietly "I know you are going to be a wonderful gift, for me and for your other daddy. I promise I will love you, always..." Kai whispered, speaking directly to the unborn child growing inside of Tobias' stomach.

After a few minutes of thought, Kai nodded and snuggled back up to Tobias, finally letting his eyes close and drift off to sleep as well.

Tobias made a soft noise as he slept, feeling Kai's hand on his stomach, his voice filtering into his mind. He looked so calm, satisfied by their romp. He remained asleep even once Kai's knot went down and he was able to pull free.

It was much later when he gave a soft groan. Not the usual sleep groan but one of discomfort. Something was wrong...

Kai was surprised at how long he had - they both had - slept, normally they were up and doing things, keeping active, running through the forest that Tobias' cabin was situated on, or hanging out at the small lake they had found one day when out exploring... Today seemed like a relatively good day for just lazing about though in bed.

Kai heard the groan coming from the man next to him, tucked underneath his chin. His eyes popped open, because that was the wrong groan - he knew Tobias' noises when he was waking up or pretty much doing anything "Toby... Hey, what's wrong?" Kai was worried that he had somehow hurt Tobias.

He pulled back slowly, wanting to catch Tobias' eyes, even as they were still closed.

Tobias had a somewhat pained expression, one hand over his lower stomach. He winced and shifted, opening one eye to look at him.

"Feels like cramps...nnh...maybe we were a bit too wild." He sighed, closing his eyes and rolling onto his back to stretch. It wasnt horrible, just uncomfortable. He didnt think too much about it, he'd had cramps before, this wasnt anything new.

Kai frowned as he scooted closer to Tobias, setting a hand over his and squeezing lightly "You want me to get anything to help?" Kai asked, lightly rubbing his thumb over Tobias' knuckle soothingly.

RE: Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] - Hyenadog - 09-08-2018

Tobias sighed, making a face. "There's a heating pad in the bathroom cupboard." He said, shifting slightly to try and relieve the pain. He didnt notice the fluid around his opening had a vague pink tinge. It had nothing to do with the sex, it was just a coincidence...but something within him had gone very wrong.

RE: Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] - Sam260 - 09-08-2018

Kai nodded and rolled off of the bed carefully, not wanting to jostle Tobias too much with his body movements. Once he was off the bed completely he quickly padded into the bathroom and dug through the cupboard to locate the heating pad, once found he was back at Tobias' side.

Kai plugged the heating pad in and turned it on the lowest setting - he had started reading pregnancy books already, wanting to learn everything, and found that extremely high heats were bad for unborn's. He settled the pad over Tobias' stomach and crouched down on Tobias' side of the bed, gently carding his fingers through his mate's hair "Anything else? Maybe some tea or something to help settle your stomach?"

Tobias rolled onto his side, shifting his legs to try and relieve the cramps. He whimpered softly, looking at Kai when he returned. He looked worried, both hands on his stomach. But he didnt say anything, just rolled onto his back for the heating pad.

"I dont know...something's wrong...." he said, biting his lip.

RE: Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] - Sam260 - 09-08-2018

Kai rubbed Tobias' arm and frowned "Hospital?" he asked quietly, biting his own lip nervously as he looked up and down the length of Tobias' body, he did not like how much pain his mate seemed to be in.

"I think we should go to the hospital, Toby... I'm worried, about you and our baby."

Tobias whimpered, closing his eyes tight. He never liked hospitals, but he didnt want to take any risks. "Okay..." he said, slowly getting up. He wobbled into the bathroom to clean up, closing the door most of the way behind him.

A few moments later he gave a distressed whine. He was using a damp cloth to clean between his legs, only to find the cloth stained with blood. "K-kai! There's blood!"