Mpreg Central
C The scientist and his patient (with justpush) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C The scientist and his patient (with justpush) (/showthread.php?tid=17820)

RE: The scientist and his patient (with justpush) - Shane20 - 01-08-2022

«None! Each babies are send to family who want to adopt or place in orphanage where they can be take care with love and dedication », answered Damien.

RE: The scientist and his patient (with justpush) - justpush - 01-08-2022

Carsen feels a strange tingling in his buttocks when he hears this. So there are no children... But Aden.
《Aden?》 asks, embracing his arms

«Aden fall in love with Daniel since he arrive here, but Daniel take care of each of his patient with care and love », explain Damien.

Carsen gets silly and the smile disappears from his face. He sends Damien a weak smile.
《I'll go now, thank you for walking...》 he says and tries to go back to his room

«If you want to be impregnate, I can make you pregnant », said Damien gently as he look at him with a smile.

Carsen stiffens, then swallows his saliva nervously.
《You know... An unexpected proposition. I need to think about it》 he replied and with a quicker gait walked back to the room

Damien smile at him and goes back to work to be sure every patient is okay and check if Daniel need his help.

Nick runs into Damien. He is seven months pregnant. He is dressed in a thin bathrobe. He looks at Damien with hungry eyes.
《Fuck me... I'm horny》 he throws off his clothes

Damien take him to a room and lay him gently on the bed. «Let me exam you first to be sure you are okay », add Damien with a gentle voice.

Nick pouts a little, but eventually lets it go. When he feels the gel on his belly he moans with excitement. He starts stroking Damien's thigh.

Meanwhile, Carsen decides to go back and watch the babies. He doesn't believe they will end up in foreign hands

Damien massage the gel on Nick belly very gently. «Breathe Nick », said Damien gently.

Daniel keep an eye on Carsen as he continue to take care of his patients.

Nick takes a breath, then sends Damien a lustful look. 《Hurry up...》 he says impatiently.

Carsen walks over to one of the children and picks them up. It's tiny and adorable. Boy smiles at newborn baby

«You need to relax Nick, try to calm yourself », add Damien with a safe voice.

«you look good with a baby in your arms », said the nurse with a smile.

Nick puffs out his cheeks and sits quietly while Damien does an ultrasound. The baby kicks in it slightly. This is Nick's second pregnancy.

Carsen smiles embarrassedly at the woman.
《Thank you... Probably》 says quietly so as not to frighten the infant

Damien does the ultrasound on Nick round belly with a smile. «How do you feel Nick? » Ask Damien.

«You’re welcome! You are the first one this baby accept without screaming », said the nurse with a smile.

Nick shrugs his shoulders and sighs. I don't know how to describe it.
《As usual... Is something wrong?"》

Carsen becomes more embarrassed and most when the baby thinks that there will be milk from his breast and sucks his nipple through his clothes. Carsen blushes

«Try! I can’t help you if I don’t know what’s wrong », add Damien who look at Nick.

The nurse give him a bottle of milk for the baby with a smile.

《I'm horny. I want to make love...》 he says impatiently and then looks angrily at Damien. He doesn't understand?

Carsen feeds the newborn, smiling at him. Cute...

Damien kiss Nick gently and massage his belly as he open his legs. «lift your hips Nick », Add Damien.

The nurse nods her head with a smile.

Nick smiles contentedly. He spreads his legs and returns the kiss. He lifts his hips and begins rubbing himself against Damien's manhood. 《Put it on...》

Carsen looks at the woman out of the corner of his eye. 《How many births a day take place here?》