Mpreg Central
Strange Creatures and Breeding (Open to everyone NSFW)) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Strange Creatures and Breeding (Open to everyone NSFW)) (/showthread.php?tid=6594)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Strange Creatures and Breeding (Open to everyone NSFW)) - Cake - 08-11-2015

Esten's cock is already hard, despite the cold, and when Teyuki's hand wraps around it he thinks, for a horrifying moment, it might already be over. But he suppresses it with a shudder, riding out the feeling with a lewd moan. He wants it to last but he also wants to be filled to the brim with Teyuki's seed, to have his belly swollen and heavy with his child. His cries get louder, alternating between panting and moaning openly, his cock being pumped and ass pounded. He's nearly incoherent as grinds himself toward release. "Fill me up-- please--" he begs senselessly. "I need it."

RE: Strange Creatures and Breeding (Open to everyone NSFW)) - Okamiryun - 08-11-2015

Teyuki losses it compleatly as he hears the soft begging. He instantly cums inside the male. His hand keeps pumping as he nips Estans neck trying to keep himself from freezing the bird. Ice forms on the ceiling walls camera and door but stays off the bed floor and the lovers.

Esten bears his throat on instinct, letting Teyuki nibble at it. He cums, too, almost immediately as he feels the cold seed spilling inside him. He's in too much bliss to even notice the ice forming on the walls, as Teyuki's fist milks the last of his release. When he's wrung dry, he slumps against the male, a hand lightly resting on his own belly as he groans in soft satisfaction. That felt amazing. He leaves a few lazy kisses of his own peppered against his neck, dizzy with the force of his release. He finally starts to lift off of Teyuki's spent member.

RE: Strange Creatures and Breeding (Open to everyone NSFW)) - Okamiryun - 08-11-2015

Teyuki grabs a blanket and wraps it around Estan. Still riding the pleasure for a bit longer, his controal is back now though. "thank you. It's been so long sence I could talk or touch someone. Maybe they will let you stay for a bit?" He holds onto the dizzy male as he cleans his other hand. He leaves gentle kisses on the males neck and chest to show his thanks.

Esten could understand, to a degree. Being raised in a race composed of mainly women and not being attracted to them had made things difficult, but at least he didn't have to worry about hurting people just by touching them. He nodded. "I'll have to stay in a room similar to this anyway. They said I can't be warm again once I conceive." He didn't know how long it would take or if it was advisable for him to have a blanket in the meantime. Really, he hadn't thought much of it, but thinking about being cold for that long was a little daunting. Still, he let Teyuki's kisses distract him and returns a few. He shakes off his feathers, a coating of frost falling off as he laughs slightly.

RE: Strange Creatures and Breeding (Open to everyone NSFW)) - squirrelsully101 - 08-11-2015

(( Sorry guys, I had to do errands and stuff around the house. ))

The Fallen hissed and growled as much as he could while he was muffled by the cot, but again he was weakened as he couldn't breath as well, and his wings were stuck in place due to the knee on his back. His body produced both sweat and more heat when this happened and the other was right, his body was preparing for the moment, even if he himself did not want it.

Sereph didn't want it, but soon gave up and gave into the pleasure he felt and as soon as they were done he weakly curled up into the other creature in the tank and his belly was swollen with the load he was given, feeling it squirm inside him. His green tail moved slightly before he soon fell asleep in exhaustion.

"Welcome aboard Rylan. I wish the others were as cooperative as you were!" She smiled brightly and shook his paw with a chuckle and placed the muzzle to the side of her. Yes, she could see a bright future with this specimen.

Teyuki "I'm sorry maybe I can help you warm up in a few places but keep the soon to be formed children safe" he smiles and lets the room warm up a bit more the ice starts to melt around them. Teyuki is at the edge of his tolerance level. He touches the harpies stomach to keep the stomach cold enough for them to be conceived.

((If you're not okay with it going this far, let me know! I can definitely change something or skip over this.))

Loric pulled down the Fallen's pants to his knees, enough to keep his legs trapped in them, but revealing his hole. Loric moved down, then, which freed the wings he had pinned, but he was not threatened by them. The smell of the room was thick with fertility, Damian's body primed to conceive. It was driving Loric into a frenzy. His hands grasped Damian's hips and dragged him back toward his waiting member, which pushed into him gracelessly, thrusting into Damian's body to open him up and driving toward his womb.  

"You can keep it cold if you like," Esten says quietly, but he is grateful for the brief respite. He feels the cold seep into his belly, and linger there. It feels good somehow. He gives a gentle groan, his body over-sensitive from the sex and the ongoing conception as his body takes in Teyuki's seed. "I like that," he admits with a little smile.

RE: Strange Creatures and Breeding (Open to everyone NSFW)) - squirrelsully101 - 08-11-2015

(08-11-2015, 01:35 AM)Cake Wrote:
((If you're not okay with it going this far, let me know! I can definitely change something or skip over this.))

Loric pulled down the Fallen's pants to his knees, enough to keep his legs trapped in them, but revealing his hole. Loric moved down, then, which freed the wings he had pinned, but he was not threatened by them. The smell of the room was thick with fertility, Damian's body primed to conceive. It was driving Loric into a frenzy. His hands grasped Damian's hips and dragged him back toward his waiting member, which pushed into him gracelessly, thrusting into Damian's body to open him up and driving toward his womb.  

((it's alright! But I'll let you know if its too much! ^^ ))

A choked cry had errupted from the Fallen's covered mouth as he felt his virgin hole spread right open with no prep or anything, and more escaped when he felt himself thrusted into and his body trembled in pain, but the heat grew stronger and soon took over and made him ride along easier, and the cries were mixed with pleasurable noises. His wings and tail tensed and stood on end while they mated.

((Okay!))

Loric sensed the submission as Damian gave into what his body craved. His grip was hard, leaving little bruises on Damian's hips from the force, but nothing besides. There was only one goal and that was to get the Fallen as heavily pregnant as possible. He bred him hard and fast, and kept going, showing no sign of slowing or approaching his own release. His stamina was considerable, due to his species, and he was not uncharitable. To spur Damian's fertility further he slammed mercilessly into the boy's sweet-spot, instinctively getting him as undone and open for his seed as possible.

Teyuki smiles "I'm glad to help." He watches and carefully lowers the tempreture to just over freezing. He tears up a bit as he thinks of the possibility of having his own kids finally. The two tears fall as pink dimonds. He doesn't notice too happy to be with someone.

Esten nods gratefully. He was about to try and dare for another kiss, but he notices the tears that slip from Teyuki's eyes-- and do not fall as water. For a moment, he thinks they're simply ice, but the color catches his attention. He pulls his pants back on, to afford himself a little decency, before picking it up from the floor. The little jewel glitters in the light. "What is this?" he asks. Well, he can see what it is, obviously, but he doesn't understand how it came from Teyuki's eye. He isn't sure where the other one fell.

(08-11-2015, 01:54 AM)Cake Wrote: ((Okay!))

Loric sensed the submission as Damian gave into what his body craved. His grip was hard, leaving little bruises on Damian's hips from the force, but nothing besides. There was only one goal and that was to get the Fallen as heavily pregnant as possible. He bred him hard and fast, and kept going, showing no sign of slowing or approaching his own release. His stamina was considerable, due to his species, and he was not uncharitable. To spur Damian's fertility further he slammed mercilessly into the boy's sweet-spot, instinctively getting him as undone and open for his seed as possible.

More huffs and pants had started to escape his pressed lips while his body was meticulously thrusted into and his body gave into the sensation and need for the creature mating with him and grew into pleasurable mews when he felt a certain spot hit over and over again hard, his toes curling. Even his large dark wings began to flutter in pleasure. He could feel his member coming up fast and growing hard by the second, and it wouldnt be long before he came against the cot. His kind would go days in heat until they concieved offspring and it would be obvious by the glow of his skin that he was about ready and most fertile. Already from Loric's actions the faint warm glow was already appearing on his pale completion.

He was unfamiliar with Damian's kind, relying on what his scent alone could tell him, though the glow of his skin was not missed, even from this angle. The sound of skin against skin grew more rapid as he thrust inside, giving a low growl of possessive pleasure as he claimed the body beneath him. He changed angles, thrusting as deep as he could. He leaned in past the fluttering wings, burying his teeth against the Fallen's shoulder, biting into the skin as he thrust hard and came, gushes of seed spilling into Damian's body with a savage growl, fucking him through the orgasm until he had given him everything he had to give-- at least in that moment.

(08-11-2015, 02:54 AM)Cake Wrote: He was unfamiliar with Damian's kind, relying on what his scent alone could tell him, though the glow of his skin was not missed, even from this angle. The sound of skin against skin grew more rapid as he thrust inside, giving a low growl of possessive pleasure as he claimed the body beneath him. He changed angles, thrusting as deep as he could. He leaned in past the fluttering wings, burying his teeth against the Fallen's shoulder, biting into the skin as he thrust hard and came, gushes of seed spilling into Damian's body with a savage growl, fucking him through the orgasm until he had given him everything he had to give-- at least in that moment.

"N-N-NNNGHHHH!!!!" The Fallen cried loudly into the cot as he felt his belly growing warm with his cum and continued to be thrusted into him and groaned when his belly began to start to swell from the amount in total, and the bite that both hurt, but pleased him even more as once more he came into the sheets of the cot, smearing it all over it while he kept being mercilessly thrusted into. His skin had gone to a bright shine when the seed entered his womb.

When Loric finished with him, he did not slide out. He stayed nestled inside, keeping as much of his seed in him possible. It was an instinctual thing. Loric took only a moment to regain his breath, feeling satisfied in the moment as his hands slid down to the little swell of Damian's belly, where his womb was filled with seed. He didn't quite show pleasure as other species might, but there a brief sensation of being content once the carrier was nicely filled up

(08-11-2015, 03:38 AM)Cake Wrote: When Loric finished with him, he did not slide out. He stayed nestled inside, keeping as much of his seed in him possible. It was an instinctual thing. Loric took only a moment to regain his breath, feeling satisfied in the moment as his hands slid down to the little swell of Damian's belly, where his womb was filled with seed. He didn't quite show pleasure as other species might, but there a brief sensation of being content once the carrier was nicely filled up

Trying to breath through the mattress Damian felt the hands securely on his stomach which was slightly swollen from his cum and his body was still pressed against his own, having lost the fight. It was official, he was now his mate, and bound to him and him alone. From where he was bitten a dark black rose symbol arose from his skin as a marking of mating.

Teyuki sighs and looks at the gem "it's a gem, a pink dimond. my kin's tears turn into gems. It's why it's hard to find my kin. People abuse us to make us cry those things. Truth is if they are happy tears then they are more pure and rare." He sits up and puts his pants on.
()
Jake groans as he wakes up. He looks around and notices that the things he birthed are gone. He curls up on his bed and glares at the door wondering what humiliation would come next.

(( Hmmm...Let me think about what to do to Jake next. Lol. XD Either that or maybe someone else has a suggestion on where to go with Jake? I have to head to bed soon though so I might not come up with anything until tomorrow when I get up. Maybe something will come to mind or an idea might go off in my head... XD ))