Mpreg Central
C Supernova (Closed w/ Lovebite) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Supernova (Closed w/ Lovebite) (/showthread.php?tid=9534)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Supernova (Closed w/ Lovebite) - Marley - 08-18-2016

Beck still couldn't believe that he'd been on this planet for almost a year now. Sometimes he wondered what his family was doing at home; they'd probably already had their memorial and whatnot for him, assuming him dead and not sleeping the days away carrying a bunch of alien eggs. Sometimes it was funny to consider and other times it was just sad. He was really anxious to get back to them and tell them he was okay, but that was a whole different monster in itself that he'd deal with when it was time. For now, Beck simply dealt with the pregnancy which was luckily coming to an end. He was worried if he'd be considered 'safe' anymore after he had the eggs though. There was always a very high chance that those governors could discover he and Nori after he'd given birth and thag would really suck if he was no longer safe by carrying eggs then. Presently they were alright though. Nothing bad had yet to happen and it was just a waiting game.

Beck had been sitting in a chair and admiring the sight of the ship, his legs pushed to the side somewhat as his gravid belly sat heavy in his lap. Most clothes didn't much for anymore but Beck paid no mind to the barely long enough shirts he was forced to wear anymore. He could feel himself growing tired again and he hated it, especially after he'd just slept for half the day anyways. Beck bit his lip and eased slowly out of the chair to stand, grimacing at the pressure on his back and pelvis. "Ah, shit that hurts," he muttered bitterly. He definitely had a newfound respect for women back home.

RE: Supernova (Closed w/ Lovebite) - Lovebite - 08-18-2016

Tioni came down into the storage room with his arms filled with plastic shipping containers for the two's things, he didn't look happy to see Nori go some days. Though others, her happiness rubbed off onto him and he was almost ready to let her go. Before he came to his senses again, though wasn't brave enough to ask for a place on the already small ship, it would be a long shot if he could fit and the other passengers even wants him aboard. He sort of knew what Nori would say, but Beck's word was final most times with how big he had grown, she just took his advice not to upset him.

Tioni stepped out of the ship after helping Nori put the the things away inside, it was the last step for now at least, she smiled slightly though noticed the grimace on his face. "What is it?"She asked,"Heartburn?"She asked him, coming over and leaving the other alien standing at the end of the ship platform, placing a hand on his belly and rubbing as she looked up at him worriedly.

Beck laughed lightly and shook his head. "I wish it were heartburn," he joked, straightening his posture as much as he could. Heartburn would probably be a blessing compared to what he was feeling most days. "No, it's just... these things are so heavy." He swallowed thickly and supported his stretched taut belly with either hand. The bit of skin visible under his shirt was red and tight as the eggs seemed to move lower and lower each day into their position for birth. Beck didn't know what to expect and he was admittedly nervous for the birth but he was also ready to get it all done and over with. Beck looked up at the ship again and hummed. "Do you guys need help with anything?" He knew he probably shouldn't even be out of bed with how large he'd grown but he felt terribly lazy watching Nori and Tioni work on the ship by themselves a lot of the time. "I can try and help."

Nori held his low heavy belly with both her hands, shaking her head,"No. No. You sit down."She said, stroking the underside of his belly that was riddled with stretch marks, moving to adjust the pillows in his chair,"Not from you. You look ready to pop any moment."She replied, leading him to sit back down,"No, we're fine, Be-ck. I forbid you."She said and pet his head, kissing his brow then moving to pick up a bit more equipment and carry it into the ship.

Tioni watched the interaction for a moment, then turned away slightly with a sigh as he took a sip of water from a cup. Though when he reached for it, a loud thud shook the entire house, making him drop his water as dust flittered down from the ceiling. His eyes widened then narrowed, cursing and looking to Nori who had ran back out,"What was that?"She chirped frantically, flinching as another heavy thud resounded throughout the foundation of the house, eyes frightened. "Oh no. No. No."She shook her head then quickly tried grabbing more things and toss them into the ship, there was no time for organization yet. Then she went for the human, giving him her hand,"Come on."She said gently, not wanting to rush him, but then again needing to.

Beck frowned a little, wanting to insist he could help but he knew what Nori would say and he didn't really have the energy to argue over something so petty. Beck sat back down with a heavy sigh, shifting his hips in the chair as he tried to find a comfortable position. Sometimes sitting was worse than standing and vice versa, but either way they both hurt somehow for the most part. Nothing was comfortable anymore when he was so huge. Beck let both hands slide over his heavily swollen belly, closing his eyes and rubbing at the areas that felt particularly tight. He ha no clue how big the eggs really were but he prayed they weren't incredibly large or else he'd never be able to push them out of his body without complications. When he heard the thudding noises upstairs just like the others, he didn't know what to think. He knew who it was but they couldn't have picked a worse possible time to barge in.

Beck looked up at Nori worriedly when she came over to help him back up. "Are we getting on the ship?" he asked. Was it even totally finished? They'd be screwed if they forgot something here. Beck stood slowly and with a grunt, his posture slightly slouched as he was forced to accommodate the weight of the eggs. "I can't move that fast," Beck groaned, gaze flickering above as the thudding stopped but was quickly followed by rushed footsteps.

Nori nodded quickly,"Yes, we have to go now."She said, the ship was finished and all they actually had to do was get their stuff on-board, but it was too late now. People were rushing Tioni's house and she needed to get them all out of here safely, Beck especially. Nori looked up at him worriedly, holding his hand tightly and her eyes were wide and slightly frantic. Though she didn't rush him, nodding and sighing as she looked at Tioni,"Take the ship. Get to the factory, I'll find a way to meet you there with Beck."She trilled quickly, and he looked at them both only for a few moments before nodding. Rushing into the ship, grabbing a few more things and shutting the hatch tightly, as the wide wall sized door to the storage room opened up wide. Big enough just for the ship as the engines whirred and the wings extended, the wheels retracting as the ship began hovering above a blue light before zooming off through the passageway.

The footsteps were right outside now, until they busted down the door of the room just as the ship disappeared from sight. Nori looked up, standing in front of the heavily pregnant human, hissing some and frowning at the same two men who had stood at the front door to her home. "He just wants to get back home. He's not any trouble."She said quickly, a hand on Beck's belly,"Let me just get him back home, please."

It was a good idea, Tioni getting the ship to safety, but then that left he and Nori in a rather bad predicament. He thanked whatever God there may be that the ship had gotten okay alright because they would surely need it later, but that was even assuming there would be a later; Beck didn't know how this was going to go down but for as long as he had the eggs, they shouldn't let any harm come to him or Nori, right? Beck's gaze flicked towards the two of Nori's kind, and if he was right it sounded like there were more above ground. His lips curled into a frown as he noticed one of the other aliens speaking to Nori.

"This is an ungodly act," one spoke, reaching down easily and tugging out some sort of unusual looking gun-like weapon. He pointed it towards Nori and Beck, and Beck instantly froze up, brows furrowed as he studied the weapon. It didn't look like a normal gun and he wasn't sure what it did but he didn't want to find out. "Hey, we're all cool here," Beck tried, although the alien didn't hesitate.

"We cannot let either of you leave." The alien spoke evenly and to the point and Beck glanced down at Nori. "What's he saying..?" The weapon was held steady at Beck and Nori and the alien continued. "You are required to come with us."

"Ungodly? I saved his life, we even brought about new ones."She looked at the male, standing in front of Beck more now,"You would point a gun at a pregnant man? One who can barely stand?"She looked disgusted beneath the terrified glimmer in her eyes, pupils narrowed in anger, though shushing Beck when he spoke,"Be quiet."She said under her breath, glancing up at him slightly and taking his hand again,"We're going with them. We won't struggle."She looked back at the other aliens, repeating,"We won't fight, as long as you be gentle."She said,"At least with him."She took a step away from the human, keeping his hand in hers and lifting her other in surrender. Though she wouldn't let go of Beck, he was much too close to laying their eggs and she wasn't letting him go any where out of her site.

"Procreation with a bloodthirsty, cruel species? It's pathetic, not to mention dangerous." The man looked over at his partner and then back to Nori. "I would raise a gun to a human, yes." Beck watched the exchange with a confused expression. He wanted to say something himself but with Nori shushing him and the other two aliens probably not knowing what he would even be saying in the first place, he didn't bother. Both aliens stepped forward and pulled out some kind of device that had been hanging from their hips, and Beck didn't know what they were until the other alien had swiftly cuffed Nori's hands down in front of her. Handcuffs. Fun, he thought, annoyed as the alien who had been pointing the weapon at them did the same to Beck except he secured the restraints behind his back instead of out in front of him. "Oh, nice. This is how they do it back on Earth." Beck scoffed and glanced over at Nori as they were led up and out of the lab.

"Bloodthirsty and cruel?"She repeated, brows furrowing as she glared at the men, going silent as they had the upper hand and she didn't want any punishment they chose worse on them. "He's carrying our own. He isn't just any human."She corrected as they cuffed her wrists together and she growled lightly, looking down at the floor as Beck was handcuffed as well. Then lead out of the small storage room that doubled as a lab for them, going upstairs to the main floor and then out. It wasn't silent, there was a crowd gathered around and as soon as they saw the heavily pregnant human they began throwing organic forms at them both and hissing. She didn't look up at them and let the foods splatter against her clothing and hair in shame, not of what she did but of how her own people treated them both. "Don't look at them."She murmured to Beck, reaching for his hand as she moved to walk behind him,"Keep going."

Beck was surprised when he saw the crowd gathered outside the house. Had they brought their own little parade to make themselves feel better about what they were doing too? Beck looked towards the alien in front of him, leading them to some kind of large vehicle; the other stayed behind Nori making sure neither of them tried anything. Beck made a sound of protest as some gloopy slimy material was thrown his way, hitting him square across his face. The remnants dribbled down across his shirt and he groaned. "That's gross," he said distastefully, continuing onwards and stopping when the back door of the vehicle swung open. He wanted to laugh because it really did look like one of those huge cars that held prisoners back home. The first alien pushed him none too gently inside and Beck hissed in pain as he was twisted around and tipped over onto his side on the cold metal floor of the car. He hoped this ride was quick because he'd never be able to get up from the floor on his own with the cuffs. There were seats in the back but Beck didn't bother even trying to push himself up to sit on them. He laughed out of breath as he saw Nori pushed in next. "They could've at least put us in the seats."

RE: Supernova (Closed w/ Lovebite) - Lovebite - 08-19-2016

Nori grunted softly, closing her eyes slightly and frowning as she landed onto her back, turning her head to look at Beck worriedly once the doors closed behind them. "Are you okay?"She asked and looked around some, wiggling her hands then rolling over onto her side to face him,"I'll help you up. The facility is a few districts over."She said and kneeled carefully now, reaching for him,"You have to work with me though."She added and reached for his shoulders to grip them firmly.

RE: Supernova (Closed w/ Lovebite) - Marley - 08-19-2016

"I'm alright." Beck nodded and shifted a little, taking a sharp breath in as the weight of the eggs moved. He couldn't lay like this for long, the massive girth in his front always crushed his lungs and made it impossibly hard to breathe. Beck planted his feet and pushed at the ground with his hands that were still cuffed behind him, eventually able to push himself up into a sitting position, albeit with more effort than he would've liked. His stretched belly made it hard to move but be managed. Slightly out of breath, Beck let his head fall forward in exhaustion. "So... Where are we going?" He grimaced. "That slime stuff that was thrown hit me right in the face." He snorted bitterly. "I don't even wanna know what it was."

Nori leant him against the wall of the truck, stroking his hair away from his face and then rubbing his belly, kissing at his face,"To a government facility most likely."She replied and kissed at the trail of splattered fruit on his face,"Just fruit."She replied,"Nothing horrible. Just humiliating."She sighed and sat back once she had cleaned him off, taking a seat in front of him and leaning her head back to look out the small hole in the side of the truck. "How much longer can you hold the eggs? A while?"She asked him, knowing that she would need time to break them out of here and didn't want to do so with the threat of him about the lay their clutch in the middle of their get away.

Beck sighed heavily as Nori rubbed at his swollen middle. Everything felt incredibly sensitive and he was ready to get back to his... normal body. "Fruit? Oh." He could feel the stickiness on his face and he didn't think he'd ever wanted a shower so bad like he did now. Beck swallowed nervously and shrugged, in that moment his belly quivered with the rolling motions of the eggs inside of him. "Ah... I mean if you can modify the womb thing to allow them to stay in longer, I can hold out." He didn't want to hold out but he also didn't want to lay these eggs in front of a bunch of prestigious aliens either. The only crowd he'd want at that time would be Nori.

Nori leant forwards and continued rubbing Beck's low swollen belly, leaning her head to rest against his chest and looking towards his arm where the monitor would be. "I don't think that would be the best idea... Be-ck, think about it."She said gently, feeling the eggs shift and his belly quiver with the movement,"I know you're strong, but the longer the eggs stay inside of you, the more likely they are to hatch there too."She looked up into his eyes,"I don't want you to strain yourself. I don't even know how many are inside of you, and if they develop into infants you have to give birth to..."She sighed and ran her fingers over the thick stretch marks that ran from beneath his belly and across the skin towards his navel,"There's a limit to how far your body can stretch as a human male."She met his eyes again, tilting her head,"I want you to be okay."

"These things can hatch inside of me?" he said incredulously, gritting his teeth and topping his head back against the steel wall of the car. He knew the risks of withholding this pregnancy but what if they just took the eggs away at the facility? All this would be for nothing and Beck wasn't so sure he would be able to walk away from this whole situation knowing that. He moved his shoulders a bit, trying to get his arms behind him into a more comfortable position. There was nothing totally comfortable about his predicament though. "What if they do something to the eggs? Take them away or, or... I don't know." He closed his eyes and pursed his lips for a moment. "If you think it's safe to go ahead and do this at this facility then I won't argue. I'm just wary about these guys." And preferably, though, he'd like to lay the eggs before they hatched. He didn't imagine it would feel nice doing it with them already hatched - or any nicer, rather, as he didn't think the birth would be too nice at all either.

"Yes. They can."She nodded,"That's why it's so...hard to think of a solution to this problem."She sighed and watched his reaction quietly for now, then touched his knee with a reassuring sqeeze. As she looked up and around them, inspecting the inside of the truck and trying to think of something but to no avail. "They won't do anything to the eggs. They won't, because I won't let them."She said and leant forwards to lay her forehead against his collarbone, her hands against his belly,"The worse they would do is take them away from you, and that's not a smart idea either way. So we'll just hide them."She said, looking at him as she pulled away and sat back on her haunches,"If we even get to a cell... It will be easiest to try and run when we're getting transferred."She said, looking at him.

That sort of changed a lot of things, mostly Beck's urge to want to lay the eggs as soon as possible so he could at least have better mobility and the energy to do simple tasks again. This has certainly been an experience but he wanted to get back into the swing of things but it felt as though they couldn't even do that. "So are you saying we should make a break for it after the eggs have already been laid?" Beck didn't know if that sounded good or bad. It might be a good idea but would he really be up for running after just laying God knows however many eggs? But then again, he couldn't exactly run now, let alone stand for long periods of time. Beck was quiet for a moment, thinking briefly and then speaking. "We're gonna have to come up with names, you know." He looked down at Nori. "For all... however many of them there are."

The female alien nodded simply,"You might be in pain, but we have to try."She said,"If not, then I have no idea when our next chance will be."She looked at him,"I know, it's not what we had in mind...but we have to adjust, and try to get our children out without harm."She brushed her knuckle over his jaw to comfort him slightly, like this he wouldn't be able to run but without being so burdened with eggs he would have a chance. Nori giggled when he said that, nodding and patting his belly, leaning forwards and kissing him softly,"I know. I know."She smiled softly and closed her eyes, hands resting on his middle. "Do you have an idea or two?"She asked, tilting her head a bit to look at him.