Mpreg Central
C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 (/showthread.php?tid=10028)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 09-25-2016

Cass smiled at the little onesie, pulling Gabriel into his arms and rocking him gently. "It's okay, baby. I'm here. I love you so much," he whispered, always saying things like that to Gabriel, wanting the boy to know Cass would always be there for him.

RE: Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 09-25-2016

Watching the pair made Henry's heart filled with joy. He said after a moment of appreciating the sight "ok shall we make our own sandwiches or buy from the mart direvtly?"

Cass looked up at Henry at the question, shrugging. "Do we have stuff to make sandwiches?"

"Ermmm maybe, some basic stuff if we are making ourselves. I got a loaf of bread with butter and jam.... and maybe a little cheese. Sorry the supply was quite low, didnr have the time for the groceries just yet..." Henry scratched the back of his head. "Maybe it would be better if we buy them directly."

"Getting them directly would be better, then," Cass concluded, walking to Henry and planting a kiss to his lips.

They soon set off to the park via the mart, Gabriel earning his share of coos and wows from other customers. They walked in holding hands in a relaxing stroll, Gabriel strapped in front of Cass.

Cass followed Henry around the market, occasionally checking on Gabriel to make sure he was content.

When they were queuing at the check out counters, they bumped into friends of Henry. It was happy to see his mates again as his whole focus had been on his new family for the past period and he kind of missed them too. He happily introduced Henry "hey guys! This is Cass and Gabriel here, my husband and child." What he hadnt expected was that some of his friends didnt react as friendly as he anticipated.

"Future husband," Cass was about to correct his love, but let the words die on his lips when one of Henry's roommates spoke. "So you left us for some whore you knocked up?"

RE: Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 - bhdire8 - 09-26-2016

Henry was shocked to hear that and immeidately his face turned red with rage. He stepped forward wanting to shield his family from this. "You shut your dirty mouth there Ben, if you are angry that i left so sudden that grudge should be directed to me. Cass is the love of my life, you got opinion you tell me, I wouldnt let anyone hurt him."
Seeing the tension some other friends came up and started praising Gabriel trying to lighten up the mood.

RE: Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8 - lxcttrll - 09-26-2016

"Yeah, love of your life, of course," Ben sneered. "Only saying that 'cause you feel guilty he had to have your kid."
Cass let Henry's other friends look at Gabriel, but kept a close eye on Henry and Ben in case the altercation became physical.

"Yea i would be forever thankful Cass had made the brave decision in such a difficult situation, but that doesnt change my love towards him. If anything it made me love him even more." Henry looked at Cass lovingly. "Why are you doubting our relationship? Are you jealous?" Sarcastically he asked Ben with a sneer.

"Not jealous. Thankful I'm not stuck with a family," Ben smirked in return.

"Well you are pathetic. I have never realised how disgusting you are, but anyway thank you for your concern on my wellbeing. I can assure you I enjoy family life and have never been as happy in my life. Goodbye and i hope we never have to mert again." He turned to join the group around Gabriel and Cass, deciding not to give a damn to this scumbag.

Cass watched the anger boil in Ben's eyes, taking Henry's hand and asking if they could go in a weak mutter. "Looks like he's gonna break your nose."

"Dont worry about him, he could be the jerk all he want but i can assure you if he dared take a move on us, he would not only be meeting my fist but also the fists of all in this group here." He got Cass' waist and said in a whisper, adding "sorry for letting you hear that nonsense. I did swear to protect you from all harms. I apologize for letting you witness this."

"It's fine," Cass whispered in return, trying not to let the words get to him. However, it only seemed to confirm Cass' fear that he'd made the wrong decision in coming back.

"Let's get out of here." Not wanting to be in the same space as Ben, he proceeded to the paying counter and check out. 

He nodded, gently bouncing himself and Gabriel when the boy woke at the commotion, bright eyes looking around curiously.

Walking out of the mart, Henry tried to remedy the damage. "Cass babe you know what that jerk just said was totally bs right? You and Gabe are the best things happening in my life. I would love you both till the end, no matter what." He looked direvtly into Cass' eyes, raising his hand to kiss on it.