Mpreg Central
O The book of beasts (open to one other person) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: O The book of beasts (open to one other person) (/showthread.php?tid=10033)

Pages: 1 2

The book of beasts (open to one other person) - anibus3 - 09-21-2016

Plot-A librarian at a college finds a old book that has no record of belonging to the College. So taking it home, he chooses to read into it. Only to find himself growing and his sibling; that is sharing the apartment with them, showing concern for them. Is the concern needed?

Maxwell didn't know what to think of this book, the thirty year old knew of almost every book in this library. Yet this wasn't one he knew of. It was old and in a odd typing style. It was almost hard to read but there were words that the man could make out. He even checked the records twice, no record of this book was here. Looking down to it, he could tell it the title seemed to read "The Book of Beasts". Was it a supernatural book? Possible. What he saw in the old browned pages seemed to be creatures of myths. Well seeing that it was on a subject he liked and that it didn't belong in the college, he put it in his bag and carried on the rest of his day.

When the day ended, he headed home to his apartment. His sibling shouldn't be home for another hour or two as they worked late night shifts. So taking it a seat, he started to read the old book. Little did he know that this was going to change his life a great deal. He didn't notice it as the time passed but the magic that rested in the book was starting to take effect. Causing his stomach to push out slightly but not enough to notice at his position in the chair. His attention was removed from the book as he heard the door open.

"Hey." Maxwell greeted.

RE: The book of beasts (open to one other person) - anibus3 - 10-29-2016

(bump)

RE: The book of beasts (open to one other person) - TigersPregnant - 11-02-2016

After his shift had ended for the day which was about two hours after Max's day had ended. Matthew was making his way back to the apartment that he shared with his brother Maxwell. He worked as a waiter at a restaurant while his brother was a librarian which he thought staiuted him very well. Moving his hair out of his face as he walked since the apartment wasn't that far from he had worked at. Sighing he stopped by a store that was on his route back to the house to get some food and things that the two of them needed for their selves and their apartment.

Leaving the store after he had payed for everything he went home. Going inside of the apartment he made his way towards the one that he had shared with his brother. Unlocking door he went inside "Hey Max",he said his back was towards him since he was locking the door again after he had came inside.

RE: The book of beasts (open to one other person) - anibus3 - 11-02-2016

"Welcome back." Maxwell greeted as he stood up. "How was your day?"

Mazwell was in a good mood still. Granted he felt a bit chilly in this apartment but it was easy to feel like he was cold. In his hands though he held onto the old and worn out book. Right now it was catch up time, after all that was the one thing about being siblings and living together. You at least had company.

RE: The book of beasts (open to one other person) - TigersPregnant - 11-02-2016

Matthew smiled and turned around to face Maxwell. Though he frowned when he did so when he noticed his stomach frowning since it was very weird before answering him. "It was good and yours?", he asked at the moment he decided to ask him about his small bulge at he headed to the kitchen to put away what he had brought.

RE: The book of beasts (open to one other person) - anibus3 - 11-03-2016

"Oh I'm okay. I found this interesting book at work but its nor property of the school." Maxwell said as he sat down, the bulge more noticable. "I haven't been able to put it down!"

RE: The book of beasts (open to one other person) - TigersPregnant - 11-03-2016

"It seems like it would be",Matt said he started to put everything away at the moment. When he was done "I can tell. Max can I ask you something".he asked when he came back into the livingroom.

Maxwell had just reopened the book to resume reading when Matt returned. Causing the man to close the book, though the magic caused his belly to bulge a little more. Making it more noticable but still his clothes were lose on him for the time being.

"Sure, fire away." Maxwell answered.

RE: The book of beasts (open to one other person) - Tomoshe - 11-03-2016

(May I be another sibling?)

RE: The book of beasts (open to one other person) - TigersPregnant - 11-03-2016

Matthew sighed and sat down on the couch next to him. "Um Max", he said not sure what else to say at the moment since it was strange.

"What?" Maxwell replied. "Just say it."

RE: The book of beasts (open to one other person) - TigersPregnant - 11-04-2016

"You look like you've gained a lot of weight all of a sudden",Matthew said

RE: The book of beasts (open to one other person) - anibus3 - 11-04-2016

"What!" Maxwell questioned. "So what if I have? Its probably water weight."

RE: The book of beasts (open to one other person) - TigersPregnant - 11-06-2016

Matthew flinched a bit and raised an eye brow before poking his belly. "Are you sure Max?",he asked looking over to him

RE: The book of beasts (open to one other person) - anibus3 - 11-07-2016

The belly didn't give in by the poke, it seemed to be firm rather than soft and squishy. Though it still made him a bit uncomfortable.

"Yes, I'm sure so please don't do that." Maxwell requested.

RE: The book of beasts (open to one other person) - TigersPregnant - 11-07-2016

Matthew was a bit freaked out about that since if it was water weight his belly would've been squishy. He stopped poking his brother's belly when he asked him to saying "OK sorry".

"Thank you." Maxwell replied. "Besides why would it matter if I gain weight?"

"You are welcome",Matthew said. Scratching his cheek before he answered "Because your belly wasn't like that a few days ago. Plus it is hard instead of squishy",he replied.

"Well I'll be fine. If the issue persits I'll go to a doctor, okay?" Maxwell questioned. "now if it's okay, I need some sleep."

Matthew nods since his brother was stubborn about it. "OK Max night",he said getting up and heading to bed.