Mpreg Central
C A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite)) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite)) (/showthread.php?tid=10131)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 04-28-2017

Archie looked away as he agreed to that silently, pressing his lips together and stilling his hands on his belly while he was carried easily through the forest behind the two boys. He glanced up a few times, he could sense that Lucien wasn't in the mood to talk, even more so now than usually and so he stayed silently for a long while before he said,"Was he angry with us?"

RE: A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite)) - 018Luxio - 04-28-2017

"Yes." When they eventually reach the cottage Lucien carries him inside and eases him down onto the couch. "Would you like something to eat?"

He didn't have time to question him more as he sat down on the couch, sitting back and closing his eyes for a moment before looking to the twins. He beckoned them over, them climbing onto his lap and looking up at him as if he would share something with them. It made him wonder what went through their minds at times, they were such quiet boys. He glanced up at Lucien himself and of course he was hungry, he wasn't just eating for one, but of course he wouldn't say that. He simply said,"Go ahead and go hunting... We'll be okay."

Lucien watches them for a moment or two before disappearing out the door. He returns nearly an hour later with a large boar this time. He skins it and brings in a few pieces of meat to begin cooking while he goes to finish cleaning it. He finds Archie and the boys curled up on the couch under one of the deer hide blankets he had made.

Things were quiet again for a few more weeks, Archie seemed to stop growing in his midsection, though he did pack on a few pounds in his upper legs and arms. He felt tender in his chest again and knew he would be lactating soon, he grimaced as he stood in the bathtub one night. His hands rubbing at his nipples slowly and leaning against the wall, he felt so full and uncomfortable, not even the water was helping. It seemed just to be making it worse. He groaned lightly and tilted his head back with a heavy sigh, eyes shut tightly and sinking back down into the bath water he had ran.

He doesn't sit there long enough for the water to get cold before he got out and slowly made his way into the bedroom to sit down on the bed. Lucien comes into the bedroom soon after before he moved onto the bed to kneel down behind Archie, his hands running lightly over his back.

It was a waste of water if you asked him, useless, he frowned as he sat on the edge of the bed with his low stomach resting against his thighs fully. He felt the other man climb onto the bed behind him and hissed as his fingers pressed into his back, it was tight and he wanted to vomit. He felt ready to pop,"I've got to be overdue... I feel like shit..."he rubbed his face though allowed the massage for a bit longer.

Lucien's hands ran along his back for a minute or two before he leaned in to lightly kiss along Archie's neck, his hands moving around to rub over his stomach. "I would say they are healthy enough to come, though it would be unwise to try and force them."

Archie hummed at the kisses and allowed them as he felt the arms wrap around him next, he rested his hands on the others and squeezed. "I feel like I got too large, too quick."he sighed heavily and then brought his hands up to massage at his firm chest again slowly,"I'm not even leaking yet."

Lucien hums lightly as his hands run over Archie's body before he slowly leaned Archie back on the pillows before moving to sit beside him. He gently laid his head on Archie's stomach, listening to the babies.

Archie slowly laid back and grimaced lightly as he reclined against the pillows, placing his hands beneath his head and arching his back just a bit. As he felt the others ear against his middle, he bit his lip to stay silent, looking down at him while watching him. Moving one hand to run through his hair slowly for a few moments, before wandering a bit lower to run his fingers over the thick leather of the collar he wore. "Your first children?"he asked him, not mentioning the collar and going back to stroking his hair.

"Yes." Lucien listened for a few minutes, his hand slowly moving around on Archie's stomach to get the babies to move slightly. He had noticed when Archie's fingers ran along the collar but decided not to worry about it at the moment.

"It seems I'm the one to birth the first generation of new gods."he sighed, his eyes closing at the touches to his stomach, there was a few lazy movements at first. Then a groan came from him as he felt a true shift, though it was more like the child turning onto it's side within him and he was flushed in the face. The child distracted him before he could say anything about the collar,"How many do you think I'll give you?"he asked, his other hand still pressed against the back of his neck and intertwined in his hair.

Lucien shrugs lightly. "As many as I'm allowed I suppose."

"I mean after this."he laughed softly and then his hand went back to his collar, he pressed his lips together and pushed himself up carefully,"Did he put this on you?"he asked in a quiet voice, though the twins were upstairs sleeping.

Lucien's hand moves to take Archie's taking it away from the collar. "Don't worry about it, it is none of your concern." He moves to sit up then as well, moving to sit on the edge of the bed.

Archie didn't reach for him afterward and he simply held his stomach as he rubbed it slowly, then leaned further to place his head against his back. He was silent as he ran his hands up his shirt and his eyes closed for a moment before he let him go again and laid down slowly onto his side. "I'm going to sleep."he grimaced slightly and his head tilted back as he rested.

Lucien sat there for a moment or two before he goes to check on the boys. After making sure that everyone was sleeping he went out for another hunt. He returned early the next morning with a large buck. He gets it cleaned and gets the meat separated before making his way inside to start cooking. He places a few pieces into a stew that would last them a few days.

The night was a bit restless as he was nervous about waking up like he did the day before, so he moved from his bedroom to the attic where the boy's room was. He laid down in their bed with them, gathering them against his chest in his arms and kissing their heads as he laid his head down. He thought now about what he would call them, rubbing their backs and watching the window that showed the cool sky outside. "You two always have a home here. Always."he said and they were quiet as they simply slept quietly against him, his own eyes drifting shut as well to sleep.

The next morning, the boys were the first ones down and Archibald came down after them, looking out of it as he shuffled slowly into the kitchen after them. He sank into a seat at the table, rubbing his face and sitting back with a heavy sigh,"Leave some out for me, I don't want any stew."

RE: A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite)) - 018Luxio - 04-29-2017

Lucien simply nods as he leaves out a few pieces for Archie. "How are you feeling?" The boys made their way over to the counter, standing on their tip toes trying to see what was going on.