Mpreg Central
C War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) (/showthread.php?tid=10183)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 10-13-2016

"And how could they get out!" Looking at the skin Arcturue wondered if it would burst open. The skin was so tightly stretched the blood vessels were very clearly visible.

RE: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - anibus3 - 10-13-2016

A sigh left him at the words Arcturus said.

"Well, maybe the extra magic might help...with that." Iruka replied.

"So what do we do now? Shall we find some way to contact your grandmother? I wonder how long your body can handle..."

"Why are we trying to reach her? She only watched the medallion." Iruka replied. "In all honezty it might not be long if I'm this big."

"Well you are the boss here." Arcturus raised his hands to surrender. "Do you need another bottle of manna? Do you need to turn? I dont think you can get off bed now so let me know what you need."

"I don't know what I need right now." Iruka admitted. "I guess this plan sounded so much better in my head."

"What's done is done. I guess we could only wait and see now." Arcturus looked at the massive belly and said. He could see the belly quiver from time to time, obviously from movements of the children inside.

"I know." Iruka replied as he started to drift off to sleep.

RE: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 10-14-2016

Though still worried about Iruka, Arcturus webt out to tend to the kids and tell them papa was a bit sick thats why he needed to sleep when the sun was still out. Time past quickly as he got himself tangled in 10 kids.

RE: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - anibus3 - 10-14-2016

Iruka's size hadn't changed much but as evening came he had felt a strong pain as labor came. Course it would be well into the morning when alk the beings were born. There was only three more griffons added to their current number course the resurrected man was the one who took up the most room.

Other than weak and a bit of pain, iruka felt alright. Course he slowly sat up and noticed the man was starting g yo wake up slowly.

Arcturus had supported Iruka throughout the labor. He was tired but alert, staring at the man slowly opening his eyes warily. His inner griffin ready to come out at any sign of danger.

Iruka reached for sonething something behind the bed as the man sat up. Their molten gol eyes opened for a few moments before they put his hands over his eyes as he closed them tighr.

"No....I can't be here...this can't be real.." The man complained.

"Err... Sir? Are you alright?" Arcturus braved that out, he approached him slowly not wanting to startle the man.

The man scooted away from the griffin, a hand held out in front of him though eyes were clearly squeezed shut.

"No no please...keep back..." The man requested as he pinned himself against a wall in the room.

Seeing the clear rejection Arcturus dare not agitate the man further. He backed off and said "ok alright, we are staying right here. You take your time there."

Slowly the man pulled their hand back yo themself. Clearly shaking the whole time. Iruka pulled out a small case with a pair of old glasses in em.

"Alright hopefully this works." Iruja said as he stood up and took a few steps closer to the other man.

"Please..." The man whimpered.

"Its alright I won't hurt ya. I'm just trying to help."

Arcturus came forward and took over the glassed. He squatted down a bit to approach the man, trying to make himself look threatless. Raising the glasses high, he gently told the man "here, get htese on it should make you feel better."

The man pushed himself harder against the wall. Though they did nothing more focused on keeping their eyes closed. Iruka was a tad annoyed by Arcturus taking over but he kept quiet on that matter.

"Open your eyes, it should be okay." Iruka told em.

Slowly the molten gold eyes opened and they seemed to be expecting something awful to happen but nothing did.

"Thank goodness they work." Iruka added.

Arcturus was unsure what rhey should do now. The man seemed harmless enough for now, but would that change in a bit? He looked at Iruka hoping he would have some answers.

"But...why is.." The man started.

"The glasses have a magical seal on them to prevent corrupting magic in." Iruka said. "After all your corruption is triggered that way. Right?"

The man gave a weak nod.