Mpreg Central
C War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) (/showthread.php?tid=10183)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 10-25-2016

"Routine... what do you mean?" Arcturus was not getting it but he still got to Iruka's back and started rubbing on his hip as he let him rest againdt him. The moan was enough hint to get him understand. "Oh..... that kind of routine...." he smiled and ehispered "you could have just asked...." and the rest disappeared within their connected lips.

RE: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - anibus3 - 10-25-2016

Iruka couldn't help but not moan, his body was sensitive right now. His magic effecting him in every little way to try and get him to do it.

"Considering all the trouble it's already caused I didn't...." Iruka started though he went quiet as Arcturus's lips connected to his.

With that, went all attempts to restrain himself and the two were caught up in the one routine that seemed like it was going to stick. Two hours passed before it was over with and Iruka gave a sigh as he was laying against Arcturus.

"Sorry....about this..." Iruka apologized.

"Well dont be. I am sure we both enjoyed it right? From the moans and the screams.... I was quite surprised the kids didnt stir at all." Arcturus smiled as he rubbed Iruka's back, enjoying the cuddling.

"It's enjoyable, truly is. It's just...we're going to be having more kids. I know I didn't grow yet but...I'm certain there's more in there now." Iruka said, glancing down at his belly. "And with that comes horomones taking sides with my magic."

Iruka gave a nod with Arcturus's words on how teh children didn't stir. A sigh left him as he sat there.

"Well, kids come when they come. Since they have already settled here in your belly we might just as well embrace their arrival. I know its stressful, but try to relax as much as you can, you being happy should keep the hormones stabler, on top iof making the kids happy."

"HOpefully, I'll try to stay calm. IT'll just be tricky." Iruka said. "I hope we can avoid a large amount. While this is fun and enjoyable it has a strong consequence."

"Hmm well griffins always come in litters... I do hope this time there werent as many." He caressed th belly absentmindedly.

"Yes well, I still have this dragon tail so..that has me a little worried. Like what if there are dragons in there?" Iruka asked.

"... dont dragons lay eggs?" Arcturus said a bit worriedly. "Gosh I can't really imagine how it would be like but the possibility was certainly there.

"Most dragon species do but once in a while, there are some breeds that have live young so...let's pray for that." Iruka said as he set his hands on his belly. "The possibility is scary but...in a odd way, my little curse could help out the magicial creature populations...it's just my grandmother would have to give me a spell but. There's a issue..."

How could he even dare suggest this idea?

"What issue? What is it? Tell me about it." Arcturus grabbed Iruka's hand, gently prompting him while showing support.

"Well....the issue would be changing their genetics so they wouldn't have ours if I....well if we opened up a surrogacy..." Iruka attempted to explain, feeling more nervous. "My grandmother knows the spell but I don't....and if we did this, I'd always be expecting so...no forget it. Even though it would help the magicial population and give us money, it's stupid..."

"No! It's actually a goood idea since we are popping out more kids than we can afford frankly? Well but it all depended on if your body can handle it. Is it alright for you to be... expecting all the time?"

"So far...I feel fine, my magic seems to have taken to it due to everything." Iruka said. "I'm sure we can find ways to give my body rest when it is needed. I just need my grandmother to give me that spell. Though to get the other species...I can see you being turned into various beings...temporary of course."

"Wow, that's interesting. I can do that." Arcturus smiled at the aspect. It was like those cartoons or comics he sometines sneaked peeks at when he was much younger. "As long as you are not straining yourelf, I can accept that. So... we put them up for adoption?"

"Pretty much." Iruka said.

"I'm glad this is the future that came." The grandmother's voice said and she gave a smile to them. "I've already prepared the potions and spells you need my dearie."

Iruka stared at his grandmother for a moment but sighed.

"You can always find me..." Iruka muttered and she laughed.

Arcturus stared at the elder lady in awe, appearing out of nowhere. ".... grandma? Can..may I call you that too?" He was stuttering.

"You may, seeing as you are still with Iruka." She replied as she set the basket of potions down. "I recommend starting with the dragons, you're already carrying two eggs so if you really want to get this surragacy going start there. I already have a few dragon couples on speed dial."

"Thanks." Iruka said with a smile.

"You're welcome. All the potions are labled and after you get things started with him taking the potion and some enjoyment, I'll put the spell on ya dearie."

"What do you mean by .. still with Iruka." Arcturus asked anxiously. He felt so nervous around this elder lady. "And so we are going to make more babies...eggs... likr right now?" He was still quite dazed by how quickly things are developing.

"Only if you're okay with it." Iruka said. "It's your choice."

"YOu're still with him in a way. You stayed by him instead of leaving or pulling some stupid stunt." The elderly woman replied.