Mpreg Central
C War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) (/showthread.php?tid=10183)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 10-26-2016

"How about this." Arcturus took the plate and got a spoonful for Iruka. This way Iruka could relax all the way back on the chair and spread his legs wide.

RE: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - anibus3 - 10-26-2016

"I think the kids will get some confusing messages..." Iruka said. "But, it'll work for this meal at least."

Iruka tried to give a smile though it just wouldn't appear.

"Well if you don't feel comfortable with this you could... I dunno, use your belly as a platform?" Arcturus scratched his neck and suggested.

"True...no kicking since they're eggs but, I'm just worried about burning myself with something." Iruka said.

"Let's see how we can work out with this issue then. At least for this meal let me enjoy handfeeding you?"

"This meal, you may." Iruka said, might as well allow him to have some fun while Iruka could at least finish the meal.

They had finished it soon enough. Iruka seemed to have a great appetite after the posture problem was solved.

RE: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - anibus3 - 10-27-2016

Considering he was packed full of young, he needed the food. And he wasn't able to really ignore his hunger any more. Once done, a contented sigh left him as he rubbed the sphere.

"That was good." Iruka said.

RE: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 10-27-2016

"Hmm glad we got it rwsolved. You needed that food obviously." Arcturus cleared the dishes after he helped Iruka up and let him waddle to the living area snd join the kids.

RE: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - anibus3 - 10-27-2016

"Same here." Iruka said once he was up.

Going into the living room, the youngsters were still curious in how large their parent had become. They scattered from the couch to let him sit down though they were quick to try and fit up there with him. Earning a laugh from Iruka.

RE: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 10-27-2016

Arcturus quickly did the dishes and came back out to join them. One of their youngs were so excited he climbed onto his head. They spent the morning playing around.

RE: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - anibus3 - 10-28-2016

The youngsters seemed to find the large belly interesting, pressing their heads against it and feeling the warmth. Iruka was loving this and when afternoon came, the children were off to their afternoon school that Iruka's grandmother was kind enough to put them in. A school for magical creatures. Now alone with Arcturus in the house, Iruka sighed.

"Now what?" Iruka asked.

RE: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 10-28-2016

"What do you feel like? I can give you a bit of belly or feet rub if you want." Arcturus suggested. "Or maybe we can just talk... I dunno, like chat."

"Anything honestly." Iruka said. "A belly rub and chat sound good. Though..what to talk about?"

"Whatever you feel like talking. I want to get to know you more." Arcturus rubbed his hands to warm them up for the rub. "Or awhat about what you think about me. What do you expect from a partner? I truly wanted to be the one for you."

"WEll, originally I saw you as just another theif." Iruka said. "But, you're turning out into...a good person."

Iruka couldn't help but moan once in a while. The rub was so good! Even more so when their hands got near the underside of his belly.

Arcturus noticed the reaction so he put more focus on the underbelly, rubbing on it with extra care. "Do you feel like I am too hands on? Like... trying to intrude too much?"

"I'm not sure on...oooh that one." Iruka said, squirming lightly as the mass was being rubbed. "In this instance though, naw. You're not too hands on right now but it feels very nice.."

RE: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 10-29-2016

"Glad you like it." Arctueus smiled and repeated the movement that got Iruka squirm. He was happy to see him enjoying it.

RE: War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) - anibus3 - 10-29-2016

The feeling was hard not to find pleasurable. The mass even started to bulge forward a bit and the indents of the eggs appeared. The growth spurt was slow for now.

"I don't know.. Why but the..feels fantastic!" Iruka's said as he leaned forward, pressing the mass against Arcturus. "But...I can't have all the enjoyment..."