Mpreg Central
The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) (/showthread.php?tid=10325)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-19-2016

Victor stood up himself to walk over to the table where the cart of food was, he made himself a plate full of fruit and hot meat before moving to sit down on Caesar's lap. He looked down at the plate for a moment, then up at the younger man,"Tell me about your mother then... Tell me about everything."He gave a small smile, sitting back against his chest and tucking his head in the space between his neck and shoulder as he ate with his free hand.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-19-2016

Caesar was almost reduced to tears to have Victor sitting on his lap by his own will. He hugged tight his husband, needing a second to collect his emotions. He breathed in shakily and sighed, content and happy. Tilting his head to nudge on Victor's hair, he started. "Thank.you for wanting to know... I have wanted to share this with you for too long. Where should I begin..... my mother and I.... we were close. She is very loving even though she hadnt had the strongest physique. She could be fierce, but she was kind and loving, always putting others' needs before hers. I followed her to visit the poor tenants around, distributing bread and cheese, sometimes even her own knittings.... and when I was a young boy i had onxe been furious about this for I myself didnt have that many knits from my mother." A tear rolled down his cheek, half from happiness of Victor willing to get close to him, and half from sadness of mentioning his mother.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-19-2016

Victor turned to face him slightly and nudge back carefully,"Why wouldn't I?"He asked curiously and his brows furrowed as he watched the others face silently afterwards,"We're an okay couple, right? We love each other?"He asked and wiped his face gently with one hand, tilting his head slightly while he watched him.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-19-2016

"Of course we do." Caesar closed his eyes slightly as Victor wiped his tears. "We do.... it's just, it hadnt been that long from the engagement to the wedding and I... I dont feel like we had sufficient time to get to know each other yet." Caesar managed to mask the pain in his eyes as he opened them again. With a small smile, he continued. "We used to spend all our summers here. At first to visit my grandpa, then later when he past, we come here to commemorate him, and also to escape from the suffocating heat in the city. I learnt how to climb treees and swim here." Caesar's smile widened as he recalled childhood memories. "How about you? What's your relationship with your family?" Caesar spared a hand to steal some fruit from Victor's plate.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-20-2016

Victor returned the smile no matter how small it was and nosed him slightly, then pulling away as he looked down,"Normal. My father and mother split up when I was of age, they were really only staying together for me."He pouted when his fruit was stolen and tapped Caesar's hand as if to scold him,"Mine."He grabbed his wrist and ate the fruit from his finger tips, groaning at the taste of them then his brows furrowed some. "Don't we have children?"He asked then, he felt...strange. Of course he was forgetting a lot of things, he didn't know if that would be one.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-20-2016

Caesar's chuckle on how cute Victor had been was cut short by Victor's question. He quickly decided to hide it entirely. "No, even though we consummated our marriage before the wedding, we didnt have any child yet." That wasnt entirely a lie. They didnt have any child of their own yet. "Though I want us to have as soon as possible.... I like children. Babies. I have had enough experienxe in how devilish and angellic they could be with my numerous nephews and nieces, so I cant wait to have my own now." He nuzzled into Victor as he mimicked Victor's action by holding his wrist and stealing the hot meat from him. "Hmm this is really good. Sharing is a virtue, you know?" Caesar teasingly said.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-20-2016

Victor didn't know how he felt about that,"I don't remember sex with you."He replied, he didn't remember even little pieces, it was all just blank even though he knew it's been at least a year,"I like them too."He nodded in agreement, pouting again when Caesar stole even more of his food,"Hmph... Not when there is plenty to go around."He countered and leaned away from the other sligntly to tug over the cart of breakfast,"Here. Have as much as you want."

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-20-2016

Caesar protested. "But they tasted better from your hand! You got a magical hand with you, making everything so much better." He smiled cheekily and kissed each of Victor's fingers, holding especially long when he reached the ring. "Doesnt matter that you dont rwcall anything, I am sure I could make even sweeter and more fulfilling new memories with you." Caesar whispered and soon, his kisses got more passionate, no longer playful little pecks but slow and loving ones, starting with Victor's face to down his throat.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-21-2016

Victor rolled his eyes some, though smiled endearingly at the sight of Caesar kissing all of his fingers, grinning when he reached the ring. "I dunno... Don't you think it'll be easier if I remember who you are? Who we are?"He looked down slightly until he was kissed again he returned it of course though he tasted blood and pulled away. "Are you okay?"He asked, raising his eyes to look at him.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-21-2016

Caesar wasnt aware of what made Victor pull away and asked him such question, though he tasted the iron in his mouth soon enough. He touched on his lips and said "well . I got bit... by you. Must have been more serious than I thought." He smiled at Victor. "We had been quite... vigorous on the train to here, and almost got discovered and that's when you bit me to make me pull away." He masked it as some affectionate touch that got a bit more serious than thought. "I believe your memory wil come back when God thought it's time. Though before that, shoudlnt we produce even sweeter memories?" Caesar cupped Victor's face and said, not addressing his question entirely.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-21-2016

Victor looked down at Caesar's lips and reached up to rub his thumb against his chin, pulling open his lip slightly,"That's gonna scar."He mentioned and sighed quietly,"I'm sorry."He said gently and kissed him softly, again, running his fingers through his hair and listening to what he asked him."Yes."He said though tilted his head some,"What were you looking to do with me? Make love?"

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-21-2016

"Ohh wow you are very blunt!" Caesar said even though his smile was big. "I was going to save that for later tonight. Though... if you are offering..." he murmurred, staring at Victor's lips that was glistening under the light from the window. He remmebered how the doctor said he was ripe and ready for concrption today, and it would be sweet to have a baby producrd right on their wedding day. The only concern would be Victor's injury. He lowered his head and rubbed Victor's hand with his thumb, not entirely sure how to voice his thoughts.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-22-2016

"And you're very cryptic."Victor countered with his own smile as he then laughed when he told him what he was actually thinking,"No. No... We can wait, can't we?"He asked gently, licking his lips and sitting back on his lap,"You have a lot to show me."He watched as the other rubbed his hand, the older man tilted his head slightly and kissed his lips again softly,"Don't you?"He asked secondly, reaching up to touch his cheek.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-22-2016

Caesar smiled as he nodded. "You arent feeling dizzy right? Any pain on your head?" He gently touched around the area and heard Victor's hissing. He frowned a bit. "You sure you are up for it? I could ask them to give us some ice to see if we could make the swelling die down a bit. I was thinking we could just stroll around the countryside. The view around the fields are quite nice, and the weather today is quite suitable for some long walks. Though all those could be waited until you are sure you would be fine."

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-24-2016

Victor shook his head,"No. Not a lot of pain, since I took the pill."He said and flinched from the expectation of pain from Caesar's prying hands, he pulled his head away and nodded some,"Of course I am."He replied and stuck out his tongue a bit,"It doesn't hurt, not when you don't touch it." He added, rolling his eyes as he stood up to his feet again, barely wobbling when he did,"Sounds boring."He yawned and walked towards their pile of suitcases, unwrapping the robe from around himself and going to search through a few of them,"I don't remember which is yours and which is mine..."He sighed, rubbing his face.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-25-2016

Caesar mimicked a hurt look with Victor's comment. "Awww you are degrading my favourite childhood activity." He stood behind Victor and said "well i guess you could be trying them out to see their length. Afterall I am taller than you." The younger man spoke with a little cockiness, a smirk on his face as he flipped through the garments. "This? I think this suits you quite well, even though it belonged to me."

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-25-2016

Victor rolled his eyes some,"Well, I apologize for not sharing the same interests."He said simply, leaving it at that,"I would just rather go into town."He glanced back at Caesar and stuck out his tongue,"Don't remind me."He murmured and looked into the suitcase again, kneeling to shift through the clothes then looking up again when he spoke,"You want me to wear your hand me downs? No thank you."He then turned back and dug out a casual shirt and pants for the day, dropping his robe and pulling the fabric onto his bare flesh, he let the action take up most of his attention as he did then stood back up.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-27-2016

Caesar salivated at the eye candy that hit him suddenly. Granted.Victor had lost considerable muscle, but his body was still finely toned, adding to the fact that Caesar had fallen for the man so hard he would have appreciated whatever Victor appeared like. He quickly turned so that his hard-on could die down a bit, not thinking it as an apprppriate time to consummate their marriage, and uttered in a slight stutter. "I..I think the town would be fine too. The town here is a very small one, about 20 minutes ride away, but there are a few acquiantances i would want to visit as well. How does that sounded?" He got close to Victor and rubbed on his tender chest.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-27-2016

The soldier tucked in his undershirt before applying the belt to his waist,"Sounds good. I wonder what kind of friends you have."Victor turned to face Caesar, though he was caught in his arms and rubbed in a place he wouldn't think would be an arousal point. He unconsciously moaned briefly when he was brought to the attention that his chest was extremely tender, almost unnaturally so. His thoughts raced and he bit his lip, almost going weak at the knees as he sank into the others chest,"Mnh... Wh-What... God, that feels weird."He didn't understand how to react to such an intensity, he didn't understand why his chest was so tender either if he hadn't had a child and was sure he wasn't pregnant at the moment.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-27-2016

Caesar realised his mistake of touching on his chest which might arouse suspicion. They were just too full and deliciously looking yo ignore at the moment. He had to suck in air hard as the sweet moaning of Victor got him hard at once. He quickly moved away his hand to wound around his waits instead, and started kissing passionately with Victor. He hoped it would distract Victor enough to not continue on the unnatural condition of his chest. He released him after a long while, both panting, and said with a chuckle. "Oh you would be surprised.... probably overwhlemed by their passion. All of them are very attractive women as well. You should have known as good looking as your husband, i am bound to have attracted a lot of attention." He smiled as he wiped away the bit of shining liquid on Victor's.lips from their kiss.