Mpreg Central
The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) (/showthread.php?tid=10325)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-27-2016

Victor looked just as confused as when he had woken up after the kiss was separated, his brain was scrambled sufficiently and he didn't ask any further questions about himself towards Caesar. He was sporting a half hard himself after such a ripe kiss,"I-I guess I would be."He nodded in reply, licking his lip after his husband had wiped the moisture from it and tasting the saltiness lingering from the sweat that came from his finger. The young man had him completely intraced and he couldn't help it as he stared at him for a while afterward.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-27-2016

The absolutely palatable look of Victor looking at him with his tongue across his mosit lips just proved to be too much for Caesar, and he couldnt help but chose to abandon the trip he had in mind. He surged forward to take those soft lips again, almost muching on it when his dexterous fingers started ripping off his husband's clothings. "Hmm...remind me why I thought delaying our consummation was a good idea?" Caesar said between kisses, finding his way into the pants of Victor easily.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-27-2016

It was their honeymoon anyway and he wouldn't argue not to enjoy it as they had planned, he turned inside of his arms to return the kiss fully. Without distraction, opening his mouth so their tongues could meet and moaning when the others hands explored every inch of his body like a seaworn captain. He shuddered when he was bare, his pants fell to the floor around his ankles as well as his underwear. While his own hands stirred to life, untying the others robe and pushing it open,"I have no idea."Victor replied with a shake of his head, wrapping his arms around his neck.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-27-2016

Caesar chuckeld as he renewed his effort of arousing his husband. He was naked under the robe, which proved to be quite convenient. As he pushed forward, getting Victor to move backward towards their bed, he forgot about the garments that was still pooling around Victor's ankles and they almost toppled together, though he managed to regain his balance midway and saved them both from the embarrassment. He grabbed onto Victor's waist to steady him, then chuckled againwith their faces just inches apatt. "Phew thats close. Now..." he decided to save Victor from any further walking and put him.onto the bed himself. Once on bed, he scrambled to.climb on top of Victor getting to his delicious lips again.

It was an entirely new experience, he didn't remember the last time he had done this with so much commitment behind it. He was married now, married men had sex with their husbands or wives and from the looks of it they had done this before, Caesar was familiar with his body. They were so comfortable in each other's naked presence and had nothing bad to say or think about one another as their lips met again. Victor didn't do much, he was getting used to this and wasn't sure if he would warm up more to the other until their hard cocks touched tips and he moaned out softly at the feeling. Their body heat collected against the chill of the room and the soldier pushed up against him as his hands ran up to run through his hair.

Caesar smiled with his lips still attached to Victor's on heari.g Victor's moan. He explored the well defined body of Victor, trailing down to his abdomen and to his crotch. He had their cocks both wrapped in the same hand and started stroking. He couldnt stifle the moan from himseld as well with the great feeling. He thrusted his hips a bit chasing that feeling. "Victor... my love..... " he planted kisses on yhe face that was finally soft and lost in pleasure under him.

Victor reached down as well to squeeze their tips together, bucking his hips slightly with a groan and opening his mouth into the kiss more so their tongues mingled. Until he pulled away to speak, he smiled softly at the declaration of love and let their noses touch,"I think I love you too."He said, he said he wasn't sure about it though it did feel good to say. As he kissed him again and rubbed their squished cocks together more with a groan, pressing himself against his chest.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-28-2016

Caesar broke into a big smile hearing Victor. He could settle on that uncertainty, as long as Victor started accepting him, he was confident he could consolidate it over time. He kissed him with renewed passion, and he slipped a hand to the back as he let Victor stroke their cocks together. He touched onto the hole and patiently prepared Victor. He wanted this "first night" between them to be all sweet and enjoyable for Victor.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-28-2016

They took their time, alone in such a large bedroom that did well to muffle Victor's crys of pleasure as they explored each other. With slight touches and soft kisses in places he didn't even know would feel so wonderful, the soldier ended up on his stomach after cumming from the squishing of their members. He was panting as he recovered, fists wrapped around the bars of the headboard and his skin glistening with sweat after being taken so well by his husband. He had no idea how he could ever forget this, it was...phenomenal, sweet and savory all at the same time. He did, he did love him, this proved it,"Mm..."

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-28-2016

Caesar wrapped Victor up from behind despite how sticky they both were. He had a great smile plastered on his face and echoed what his husband had sounded. "Mmmmm…" he buried his face between the shoulder blades of Victor as he gradually came down from his high. He kissed on the shoulder and everywhere he could reach without moving too much, and smiled again as he pulled the cover up from tbe end of the bed to shield themselves from the cool air of the room. "Victor..... victor.... love ya."

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-28-2016

Victor smiled more when arms were wrapped around his body and sank into the soft mattress below as he closed his eyes. He felt Caesar's cock still inside of him and was happy for the connection as they both reveled in the moments after their session. It was late now, when it had once been late afternoon. It had been an eventful day and Victor was happy to have just stayed home for most of it, as he turned onto his side as well and held the others hands as they laid down,"Mmhm... Love you..."He murmured almost unintelligibly as his breathing evened out.

Caesar almost cried in happy tears hearing what Victor said. He bit into his knuckles, not wanting to scare his husband with his sudden breakdown. He had several deep breathes to calm himself down and hugged on Victor even tighte.r "thank.you...." he muttered quietly. He swore to himself he would try to make Victor say that everyday, not as a habit but something that really got him say that from his heart.

Their honeymoon lasted a full month, long enough for Victor to even start to worry about if they would ever be returning, on their last day they had a grand picnic. They had taken the servants out into the park at the center of town where a creek babbled through the two hills. A large sheet was placed down and pastries and finger foods were laid about, ready to be consumed.
"You're totally adored by the women here."Victor mentioned with a playful smile as he sat down, he wore formal wear, as he aways would while in public, though his shirt was unbuttoned and his tie was loose. The soldier laid sideways on one of the few pillows that say atop the sheet and was filling himself with pastries.

Caesar sighed with exaggeration. He popped a finger sandwich into his mouth recalling how all the women in town was eager to stuff him with food when they heard they are having a picnic. Those motherly women, a few that he was sure almost smothered him with their "breast attack", aka a bear hug. "You should be thankful of that. If i had been any less popular, you wouldnt have as much food to fwast on now." He smiled cockily at his husband, playfully nuzzled into his chest as he climbed closer to him.

Victor scoffed and ran his fingers through the others hair,"I doubt that, you would never let me starve."He called his bluff and kissed his scalp softly,"It's cute though, they still treat you like a child... You said they were friends of your mother?"He asked and held him against his body with one arm over his shoulder and across his chest,"Just imagine when we have children, how spoiled they would be by everyone."He smiled and looked up at the people who played below the hill they had claimed as the families enjoyed their time together. He almost wished they could stay longer.

"Absolitely. With our genes, our children must be the most angellic babies in the world. The women would go crazy sewing all kinds of clothes for them. They could very well be wearing a new one everyday." Caesar smiled at the mentioning of childrne. Hr had been.looking forward to childrne with Victor as well.he had been diligent, very diligent in fact, every night, and occassionally day, to keep Victor bloating with his.cum. he nuzzlrd into Victor and closed his eyes enjoying his husband's hold. He could almost feel his belly slightly pushing out from their session earlirr this morning in the changing.room.

Victor rested his head against Caesars and his brows furrowed as he listened to the other, watching the small children play and pressed his lips together. "Are you sure we've never had children?"He asked gently, looking down at Caesar slightly,"I-I feel like we've had... It's strange..."He murmured and pushed his hair back from his lovers eyes, trying to meet them for any sign of response.

Caesar's eyes would have betrayed him had he not chosen to close them that moment. His might have tightened his fists for a split second but that should be negligible as he smoothly answered. "No. I guess i would have known if we had had childrem together." He made sure to have his emotions stored well when he opened his eyes, an easy smile on him. "I didnt know you crave so much for children.... perhaps we have one. Right now. In here. We had been trying hard, dont you think so?" Caesar turned around and kissed Victor's belly slightly before smiling sweetly at the solider.

Victor sighed at that and nodded some, meeting his eyes for a moment then looking up at the people who played at the park. "No, I mean... Yes, I would love children..."He didn't know how to say what was on his mind as he heard the smile in Caesar's voice,"We have."He agreed and blushed a bit when his belly was kissed,"Have we made love before our honeymoon?"He asked him now, resuming the combing of his fingers throguh his hair.

Caesar squinted his eyes at how comfortable his husband's fingers are. "Mmhm... yea we did. To consummate our engagement." He tried to act as casually as he could on the matter. He knew Victor's smart, any hints and he could be triggered off, especially with his locked down brain now full of memories that Caesar wished desperately would just be wiped out. He relaxed back down on Victor's lap, deciding to play dumb till the end of the world.