Mpreg Central
The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) (/showthread.php?tid=10325)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 11-30-2016

Victor remained silent as the carriage door was shut tight and soon they were on their way towards the train station. He hadn't been told where they were going, though he could guess that it was going to be somewhere expensive and where he hadn't been before. The older man turned his head away from his own window to look at Caesar slightly,"Are you okay?"

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 11-30-2016

"Of course I am ok. What could be wrong?" Caesar almos5 squealed, his face flushed red at being asked, half from anger and the other half from a bit of embarrassment. He turned away awkwardly, biting his lip for overreacting. He mumbled after awhile. "Yes I am alright. Just to let you know, we are going to a village home. A tiny place with just a cook and a maid, so dont expect too much." He didnt mention that's also the property that his mother left him, and that's also th3 place where he spent most of his childhood with her.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-01-2016

Victor shrugged some when Caesar turned his question back around on him and nodded when he told him of the place they were going for their honeymoon,"No? I suppose I'm okay with that."He replied and looked down at his hands before looking out of the window quietly, he hoped it was a large house and had plenty of people in the surrounding village to distract himself. Though from the looks of it, they may be going to a place where the people don't speak English, he had no idea about Caesar's background. Nor did he really find the energy to ask.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-01-2016

The silence started awkward, both were so focused on the view out of the window, though eventually they made it past. Caesar was the one leaping down the carriage, despite Victor being the one closer to it. He looked back a bit at Victor, expecting him to.follow immediately but saw his slight grimace. After days of stucked together in his house, he found himself reading Victor much better now. He could decipher that stony cold face for trace amount of movements that indicates he was angry, sad, in pain or in absolute agony. Sadly all those were negative emotions.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-01-2016

At the train station, Victor climbed out of the carriage slowly and groaned some as he made it to his feet again, straightening out his suit jacket. He watched as the butler collected their cases and looked to the train that was already there,"Almost missed it."He mentioned, following after Caesar at his own pace and even grabbing onto his arm so he wouldn't lose him in the crowd of people,"Where is this village?"

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-01-2016

"About 3 hours away." Caesar looked down at Victor's hand on his arms, finding himself crooking it up instinctively. This had been builtin in him, first it would be his mother asking for his arm for support, then later his cousins, dancr partners and all. He slowed his pace and overlapped Victor's hand with his own, not knowing what to feel.

They navigated yhtough thr crowd and got to their cart. It was the cart with their family anthem carved on and reserved specifically for them. He pulled open thr door and entered, nodding to find it comfortably furnished with cushions.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-02-2016

"Only three hours? Really?"He asked mostly to himself as he went throguh where the village could be in his mind, then he began thinking about his girls. Victor looked to Caesar and stood beside him as they made their way into his family carriage,"This is our honeymoon...we should have children."He mentioned as he pulled away from Caesar to take a seat beside his things.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-02-2016

"You have the good heart to remember this is our honeymoon and still want to mention... your sisters now." Caesar bit hard on his lip to control himself. He would have exploded, but at least for this trip, he wanted some peace between them. The house would remind him too much of his mother, he didnt want it to be tainted with pointless arguments between them. He could treat him as a guest, a cohabitant, maybe even sharing a bed, but he didnt want them fighting to be witneased by his mother. He settled on his side of the seat and stubbornly kept his eyes on the outside, no longer looking at Victor.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - Lovebite - 12-02-2016

"With this... How could I forget?"He looked down at his hand and twisted at the white gold ring around his finger, scowling for a moment then glancing up at Caesar,"I'm attempting to have conversation, the least you can do is engage."He said and scoffed some,"I'm not talking about the twins."He shook his head and sat back in his own seat more,"Forget I even mentioned anything."He huffed and tugged his ring off before tucking it into his breast pocket, sitting his head back with a frown.

RE: The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) - bhdire8 - 12-02-2016

"You are not talking about the twins?" Caesar turned around, Victor had piqued his interest... if it's not the twins.... then what is it that he was referring to. Could it be... his eyes lighted up a bit at the tiny bit of hope. He frowned seeing how Victor took off the ring. He shifted and cleared the things beside Victor, squeezing himself in the small space and starred patting on his breast pocket, taking out the ring. He took his hand and slipped tbe ring on once again. "Dont take it off can you? Dont take it off...." he lowered his head and massaged Victor's breast a bit, he had hissed when he took the ring out, he must have brushed over the tender chest and caused him discomfort.

"No. Not my girls."Victor replied, he saw the look in his eyes and shifted away when he came towards him to sit, watching as the younger man took the ring back out. He frowned some though let Caesar put it back onto his finger, he pushed his hand away when he continued to pet his breast and frowned some more. "You know that hurts."He said to him and sat away.

Caesar wasnt so easy to be brushed off. He nudged in closer to Victor and rested his head on Victor's shoulder, his breath brushed through his cheek. "Children... not only child bur chidlren ... what are you referring to? Well sorry if I have hurt you... you are so .. sensitive there." He kissed on that cheek suddenly wanting to show his fond towards his husband. He wanted to know this man, more so than ever. He was mature, and often hidden under angst and disgruntleness, but from how gently he treated the babiesthere obviously are more sides to this solider. He wanted to find them all out.

Victor sighed heavily as he felt Caesar press against him and he turned his head to look forwards, while his fingers kept twisting at his ring. "Children? I think we should work towards only one for now."He replied and tugged away from the others puckered lips as he shifted away until he was half seated on the arm of the seat. "I have to wear bindings. I'm not supposed to look like I'm breastfeeding... I had a miscarriage, remember?"He rolled his eyes, on the brink of standing up and moving to a different seat.

Victor moving up to the arm of the seat got him at a higher position than Caesar wanted, and he pulled down the soldier to rest him in his lap. He liked clucthing onto his husband like a giant teddy bear. He smelt him and found a faint hint of milky taste. "There's nobody around.... and this cart was strictly forbidden from any other person. So if the bindings are....." he hinted, not letting Victor move that much and crept a hand to rest on his belly. It was flat, even dipped in a bit with how thin Victor had become.

The man pushed Caesar away as he stood up to his feet in front of Caesar,"Fine."He said and turned around as he took off his jacket and then began unbuttoning his shirt as well, sighing quietly as he dropped it to the floor,"If I'm ever getting naked in front of you, it better be because you're going to put another baby in me."He muttered mostly to himself and began unwrapping his chest, grimacing when it began to finally loosen, his nipples sore and moist.

Caesar stood up as well. "Define naked. Is it naked enough for you now?" He enveloped the soldier in his arms, marvelling in their height difference and how he could wound over the once more muscular man with ease now. "I didnt expect you to be willing... maybe I should say thank.you?" He nibbed on his ear, his hand moving down his belly that was littered with strerchmarks that had began to faint a bit. He was going to say something more when the train got a little bumpy ans suddenly everything went black as it entered a cave.

Victor shook his head then began unbuckling his belt and dropping his pants before stepping out of his shoes, socks, and pants,"Don't say anything."He replied as the younger, taller man embraced him,"Just give me another baby."He told him, turning his head to look at him over his shoulder slightly as the car grew black. "I'm ready."

Caesar was now a bit confused at how eager the solider was. He would have expected more resistance, and what Victor was showing was an eagerness for another baby, whether or not it would be his was not his concern. He felt a bit hurt at being treated a s a stallion and no more than that, and he bit hard on Victor's shoulder, wanting to leave his mark on this man permanently so that he could never ignore his presence. He moved his hand down, clutching his cock in his hand and found it limp and unresponsive. He deepened his bite, finding it confirming his suspicion of all these merely being a process, no emotions involved whatsoever.

Victor wanted it to be Caesar's, then maybe it would be a baby he would allow to stay with him, he looked discomforted with the biting. He groaned when his cock was tugged and it slowly stirred to life, hardening in Caesar's hand, he pushed his ass back against him. His eyes closed and he groaned, tilting his head back to rest against the others shoulder and chest,"Mmhn..."

"You have starved yourself so much you are losing all your muscles... yet your butt remained bubbly. How is that even possible. Not to mention your breasts that had stayed firm despite lactating. I am guessing all the ladies out there are so envious of you, wanting to have your curves. Well I guess they also want your status as my wife, but your body, that will be what they envy the most..." caesar finally released his bite and started saying. It's not completely humiliation, more like what he really thought of Victor's figure. His hardened member humprd through his ass, his hand still insistently stroking Victor's cock and his other played with his nipple, getting his chest all wet with milk. He wadnt sure what was it that he wanted to prove, but Caesar just wanted Victor all roused up and horny.