Mpreg Central
C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) (/showthread.php?tid=10408)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-25-2016

Alex laughed at how Alcove still try to cover up what's happening even though everybody could hear distinctly what's happening. She simply shove in deeper and harder, seeimg Alcove's own rock hard memeber swaying in the air. She revisited the sweetspot of Alcove's "cervix" and breached it time after time, moaning so loud she didnt hear what Alcove was saying, only seeing him covrring his mouth but failing to stifle any of the pitiful whines deep from his chest.

Raven's big and effective push got the whole body out and that's a boy this time. Parris caught him in his large hands and smiled when the little boy cried. He kissed Raven with love and gratitude. "That's really good work Raven, we have a son now." Repeating tbe process, Parris cleaned the baby in the purifying water before laying him in his swaddle on Raven's chest, helping him sit up a bit more to look at the baby.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 11-25-2016

Alcove continued to hear giggling along with soft whispers , he was on the edge of the couch when he realized that's why none of the other maids came to his rescue, the sirens kept the door guarded. He looked back towards Alex , eyes glowing red with frustration."Why are you doing this to me? what is your plan?... " He yelled ,the steady flow of pleasure made him sink into the couch . Alcove reached for the sirens maid cap yanking it off. "....Gah!..." he gripped her wrists looking at her eyes trying to hypnotize her .

Alcove was desperate at this point he's not familiar with this kind of female species , so he wanted to take it step by step to get a few clues of what her weaknesses are. Taking a Moment to fight off the intense orgasim ,it came out of nowhere and he held his breath ,which made it worse. He shivered thinking to himself."Just forget it Alcove... your little game of tag has done you in .." He no longer fought back nor did he try his plan of figuring out how sirens work. He just let it happen closing his eyes and sighed

Raven started crying tears of joy once again as he watched parris clean off the new arrival . He reached for him smiling, kissing his lovers on the lips rubbing the little vamplings back."Hey buddy? what should we name you? hm?... it should be a strong name.. like ziron? or qwin maybe?" He said in a raspy tone . Raven handed parris the little one preparing for the surprise contraction that snuck its way through his body, He pushed through it feeling the pressure from the third vampling quickly making it's way down ."Ow...Hee-hee..Augh!" Raven wasn't fast enough to get in a comfy position until the contractions hit again making his tummy rock hard. he rested against parris lap pushing .

(Here I cut most of it sorry DX for the long replies )

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-25-2016

(Ohh i didnt mean i thought it too long!! It's alright I just needed a bit of time to reply.... sorry!)

Alex wasnt sure what Alcove wanted to do with yanking her cap off, but she continued her thrusting, getting through the cervix everytime. She had a strange feeling of repulsion from staring at Alcove's bloodred eyes and she stifled it off with the resonance with the siren's outside, getting through to her member that got Alcove shivering. She could feel distinctly that Alcove and finally abandoned all try of rejecting her and she smiled to herself before continuing with her motions, getting both lost in immense pleasure again.

"Ziron seemed quite nice." Parris smiled took over the newborn, surprised to see Raven puehing already. He quickly put down the baby and helped Raven bend forward for his pushes, feeling th3 belly hardening so much with the strong contravtions. "This is an impatient one. Must be so annoyrd for coming out 3rd. Keep up with the pushing Raven, you are doing well." Parris flipped his finger and a leave filled with water appeared, and he carefully fed that to Raven when the contractions was over. "This should soo5h your thorat a bit."

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 11-26-2016

Alcove held onto the cap squeezing it tightly while his entrance was being stimulated , he bite his lip trying to stay quiet as if he was not enjoying it one bit"nm...hmm.." he abs tight and firm he glared at you secretly mumbling to himself his opinions of Alex.

The third baby was delivered within a few minutes prior to the second vampling. Raven looked very shocked and had enough room to look down . "W-what are you little one? ....are you a little boy.? I'll call you Marsh that seems like a nice name for you" he looked up towards his lover smiling ."Daddy's gonna clean you up now.. Hmhm"Ravens forehead was glistening with sweat, he accepted the refreshing leaf filled with water."thank you hun."

Few hours after the surprise birth of the third vampling Raven was hoping the forth little one would make its debut soon but this one seemed different ..in a good way. Raven rubbed his belly talking to the little one trying to encourage him/her to hurry up and come see his parents. "Its pretty out here.. me and daddy would love to show you the world.. I'm sure you'll like it out here.." he whispered in a sweet tone, it sounded like something Pius would've say. parris imagiend this moment spent with his first lover

Raven scooted back breathing through the small contracting pains that assaulted his belly and back , he slowly moved around patting his belly feeling the little one respond ."Come on little one.. wake up "
He said softly, the next row of contractions fell into place making his knees buckle, and soon the pushing started once again . Raven held his thighs arching forward pushing , he felt this little one is a doozy , and alot more stubborn then the third one. with a few more pushes the final vampling wasn't budging at all.
Raven was very exhausted from this strenuous labor but that didn't stop him from smiling , with his eyes half closed he spoke" This one must take after you..haha. ." Raven whispered, he laid there wishing this little one would hurry

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-26-2016

Parris took care of the third baby and said "little Marsh, the impatient one. Saving papa a lot of suffering though didnt you?" He kissed on th3 little face and placed him beside his elder siblings. He return3d to his mate and helped him drink, knowing his stomach muscle was way overdrive to lift himself up, he supported Raven genrly to get th3 water down.

With the close to nil progress, Paeris had encouraged Raven walking around, hopefully waking and moving the baby down. He caught Raven when his knees gave out and and flippee him around so he was pushing in Parris' lqp, just like the previous births. He wiped away th3 sweat of Raven and kept up with replenishing water for him. He chukcled softly and said "i am not stubborn... a little headstrong, maybe." He frowned a little himself noticing how weak Raven had sounded. "Maybe we need to get you some real food to keep up your energy level. And maybe a little more stimulation ... " Parris moved a hand down and cupped his belly, pr3esing in a bit on the slightly puffy anr deflated belly to feel th3 position of the baby."

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 11-26-2016

" haha yes he did daddy a favor !" Raven said tierdly , he watched the proud father walk around with his vampling pup reacting to his aura , the small cries started when he started to wash the little one off . "Awe...be careful babe" he said watching him place the baby next to the others handing him the leaf, he took a few sips . sighing in pain.

Raven giggled at his lovers displeasure of his comment, he leand back looking very tired and run down. His contractions started up again causing Raven much pain and discomfort. "Agh!! m-make it stop!" He grabbed parries hand breathing heavily and crying through each wave of pressure." Babe..? could you help me it hurts to much to walk on my own... p-ut the babies in the sling.." he said buckling forward swaying his hips in need of relief.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-26-2016

Parris was beside his mate in a minute, pressing down on his hips to relieve the pain. "Let's do a bit of slow dancing together so you can save some energy while mpving the baby down." He held him by his waist, swaying it side by side. "Step on my feet so you dont have to move that much. I got you here."

An hour had past and still the baby wasny budging. "Raven... perhaps I should checj your behind to see wheres th3 position of the head now?" Parris said with slight concern. Raven was getting exhaudted and they needed th3 baby to start coming while he had the strength.

Raven tried holding onto parris shoulders swaying his hip , grunting and moaning through the pain. He wanted this baby out ..now, "o-okay mmn!" Raven rested his forehead against his lovers chest now standing on parris feet getting through a tough contraction wanting to push .

"Hoo-hee-hee..hoo ...mm Agh! ow!" He rubbed his lower back freighted about the little being sick or something, he kneeled down with help from his lover , rubbing the side of his tummy he spread his legs resting his head on a pillow, rear in the air ."please hurry hun..Nmgg GaAargh!! " he grunted through a sharp contraction.

Parris tried to sooth Raven but he knew he had to hurry. He shoved 2 fingers in his rear that had was abused by the successive 3 births but was slightly closed again now. He heard the hiss but could do nothing much other than some senseless soothing sound. "I am right here Raven, just bear this pain and it will be over very soon." The belly was not as large now but still dangling low between Raven's outstretched thighs. He pushed in and found himself deeper than he thought. He had assumed the baby had entered the birth canal, but in fact he was still within the womb, so high up that the descend was taking too long. "Raven I am touching on your belly now, it may be a bit painful ok?" Parris decided to feel the baby's position and pushed into the belly from behind, trying to outlline the baby's position and found it to be tiltled sideways, which was why it couldnt quite get into the birth canal.

Raven yelped placing a hand on his rear from the tender skin around his entrance being stretched again. the burning sensation was jaw breaking. Raven started to cry in total agony of what was taking place. "Ow!...Ow! ah! Please stop.! n-no more.. it hurts nm" he whimpered , he raised his rear end feeling his lover adjust him to further his reach. After he announced the baby's position, Raven placed a hand against his stomach rubbing it slowly to help the child move into the right position. He felt the pressure of the child's head being guided down into the birth canal and bite his lip. "mmmn!!..Ah!"

Raven cried from the extreme pain he was in ,digging his nails into the dirt his legs started shaking with each contraction that followed . Parris felt the child was smaller then he rest meaning he/she was the runt of the vampling litter . the unborn child was now in the correct position to enter the birth canal

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-27-2016

Parris helped Raven adjust the baby, his hands pressing down strongly to force the baby to turn through the layers of flesh and muscle, visibly changing the belly's shape. He heard the whimper and painful scream of his love but this was the only way.

With the baby in position now, Parris encouraged Raven. "Raven I know it's very painful but you have to push yhrough it. The baby's smaller this time but when the head pass through, you will be forced open again and that pain will be much worse than my fingers just now. Just remember to push hard and focus on me, not the burn altight?" Parris shifted to kneel beside Raven and said. The contractions were still strong but getting further apart as timr went.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 11-27-2016

"Ow!..nmm..Ah!" Raven cried out pressing his hand against parris , he was in a lot of pain. He panted resting his head on the pillow like bag, and started sniffling ."I don't know if I can...it hurts so much..." When Raven said that you immediately knew his body was tired from the long hours of labor, he started crying louder feeling the contractions flood in. He moved onto his side , his body forced him to push despite how much he didn't want to because of the pain.

Ravens face was red ,his eyes were tearing up squeezing parris wrist, he made little whimpering noises while pushing , he took a deep breath only to feel the next contractions hit, and hit hard.
The baby exited his body crying , the little blue eyed vampling wiggled around crying.

Raven sighed feeling all the pain stop , he slowly looked at parris ."What is she? or he?.."He said in a raspy voice rubbing his semi-bulged belly.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-27-2016

Parris helped lifted up Raven's leg when he laid there sideways, murmurring nonsense into him when he pushed and was struggling to catch the time to breath between contractions. His tears and flushed face got Parris nervous, knpwing Raven was proabbly at his strength's end. "Just a bit more Raven, keep this going." Tightly squeezing his mate's hand, Parris used his power to pass a bit of stremgth to Raven. With this boost, Raven managed to give one last might push to deliver the baby, and Pareis sighed in relief.

"It's a girl. We have 2 of each now. Thank you love." With the baby in his hand, Parris lowered Raven's leg gently and got him into his lap so he could help him cradle the baby in his arms, knowing there wasnt an ounce of energy left in Raven. The baby rested on his still bulged belly, squirming a bit. Raven was almost paralyzed in his arms, his hands too weak to really do anything other than touch the baby's little nose with his trembling fingers. "So how shall we name this little gal." Parris said gently.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 11-27-2016

Raven spoke" This is my gift to you my...king.." Raven whispered, parris heard Pius's voice when Raven spoke, looking down at him down at his face in shock of what he heard. He smilled when pairrs assisted him to hold the little one, he Started crying tears of joy once more hearing the small coos of the four vamplings , he was happy to see them safe and in good health .

Raven rested against his mate simply amazed how quick his lived changed from being a loner , to having a loving mate and four beautiful newborns for now. He laughed quietly."I love you"

Parris was shockrd to hear what Raven had said, which was the exact word of what Pius had used before. His eyes moist up and he hugged Ravem even tighter, kissing his tears away. He felt the most content ever in hisvlong life with his mate's weight on him, and he summoned all the vamplings to rest in the combined embrace of Parris and Raven. "I love you too, Raven, I am sure of that now." He declared in a solemn voice while looking at his offspring in awe.

The bloodmoon shined brightly throughout the night. Raven closed his eyes finally needing some time to rest,he quietly hummed lullaby soothing the vamplings, "Her name will be sparrow..." He said in a hushed tone . Parris felt it was time to give his loved one a chance to experience the refreshing waters of the mystical healing river.

Raven gasped opening his eyes feeling the chilling waters wrap around his sore achy body, he tierdly embraced parris neck looking down at the water."what are you doing?." he said , icy blue eyes sparkling form the reflection of the moon shinning on the surface of the river.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-28-2016

"Relax love. Trust me, I will never let harm be in your way. This is a pool of healing water, a gift from mother nature that could cure all disease and injuries. This is also what I have used to clean our vamplings. Now rest against me and let the magic of the water work, it should let you regain your strength very soon." Parris hugged the human close. He did not tell him this was in fact the first step into the official turning, which would also raise Raven to the position of vampire prince as the he was first purified by the water before getting blessed by th3 kiss of a vampire.

Parris could see Raven's cheeks turning into rosy color again, so he gently lifted Raven up in bridal dtyle and set him on his feet and let him stand on his own. "Ready to return with the newest addition to the family?" He asked Raven.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 11-28-2016

Raven could feel the tingling sensation of the mystic healing river, His body recovering quickly allowing him to smile and kiss parris on his chin. He gave a few glances towards the little ones smiling even more . "its so beautiful. *gasp* " Raven looked up seeing the bloodmoon greet him, from above. The water was relaxing almost like mother nature was kissing his wounds away , he realized the this forest was more then just a magical tree with waters the healed your wounds, it was a living being with a wide open desire to nurture those it came close to, and Raven was always interested in nature.. he was natural green thumb.

Raven smiled up towards the moon before looking down at his lover cupping his face ,using his free hand."Thank you for bringing me here.. this place is.. amazing" He whisperd , The water stirred around the couple, purifying the human , and when it was done Raven felt like his normal self again, he felt his stomach with wide eyes, feeling his abs nice and taught ."Wow.. haha" he walked over to the tree placing a gentle hand against it, giving it a quick kiss the tree zapped his lips.

Raven covered his mouth in shock. it didn't hurt but he just smiled taking that as a sign.
"Thank you.. mother nature!... thank you for watching over us." He turned his attention to you nodding ,he put the sling on placing the little vamplings inside."Let's go home hun.. do you have everything?" He said holding his mates hand.

-Meanwhile back at the palace with Alex & Alcove-

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-28-2016

"With you and the little ones, I have everything I would ever need." Parris linked hands with Raven as they strolled back into the house, turning around once again and closing the gate to th3 garden, thanking silently for the approval that was given to Raven that recognised his status as his mate, the future consort and also a prince in his own right. Every being that they past gave their blessings, with petals and leaves floating down through the way like confettis celebrating the newly born family.

Alcove had been almost paralyzed under Alex, who was also spent and exhausted from the lovemaking. They both panted hard as Alex slowly lifted herself up. She stood up and tidied her clothing, knowing from the other sirens that her master is returning with his new family and all servants were to go greet them. The timid nature of her started resurfacing and the scales started retreating. She sneered back at Alcove and said "now that your brother's heirs were born, I think you should start making yourself presentable to greet them." With that she walked out of thr room, leaving Alcove with his legs spread wide apart and white liquid still flowing down his abused hole, his mouth drooling and eyes glazed.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 11-28-2016

While they strolled back down to the palace , Raven found himself getting constantly distracted by the little one in his sling , he rested his hands against , amazed by the fact they used to be inside him. he watched little marsh make cute faces , then ziron fast asleep, Celine wide eyed and alert , and sparrow laid back with his captivating blue eyes . Raven leans his head against his lover shoulder ."Do you think Alcove will try to play his little tricks on the loved ones?" He exclaimed with a pouty lip and frowning eyebrows.

Alcove was completely undone he felt like his soul was ripped out from his body beaten to death then placed back in ,only to wake up with a huge headache. He watched Alex groom herself ,heading off to the front door her mouth was moving so fast , he couldn't even hear what she was explaining.
Alcove felt the vibration of the door close looking up to the ceiling fan unable to move. Time passed and soon he managed to sit up cracking his warn down back , he stretched feeling every single muscle in his body complain from the overall traumatic sexual experience of a siren in deep,deep ,de-ep heat.. But of course lesson learned for Alcove . He stood himself up clinging onto the couch ,legs wobbly , rear end throbbing of the painful slapping, and every other limb on Alcoves body could agree .

He picked up his things setting them on the office desk looking for something to clean up the stained floor, He ended up using his handkerchief to clean the floor."ugh... why the heck do I bother with this crap.."
Alcove huffed, heading to the small bathroom cleaning himself up, he dressed himself putting a robe on , limping to the living room to greet his next package of competition. While on his way downstairs he passed a mirron and paused backing up to look at his sleek frame. Alcoves hands trailed down his body to his stomach and knew something was happening. He combined His fingers through his dark brown hair nervously biting his lip . "There's no way its actually true what she said... after all sirens lay eggs...and vampires don't... " He pondered to himself.

Raven made sure the sling was still secure every now and then needing a quick pit spot to feed the little ones, and soon both Raven and parris returned home with the next heirs to the throne.