Mpreg Central
C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) (/showthread.php?tid=10408)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 12-02-2016

Alex got up to get another cup of water when Alcove tried to stand. She couldnt catch Alcove when he stumbled as a result, and she winced a bit hearing the loud thump of Alcove falling down, it must have hurt a lot. Alex was consoled when she saw Alcove's first instinct was to check on his belly. She almost carried him back to thr bed, letting him rest against propped up pillows. Rolling up his pants she checked for damage, already mentally checked on the eggs to ensure of their safety. "The babies had grown and therefore drawn on your power. Dont worry, you will recover, afterwards." More like after the babies were out, but she kept that to herself. "You will be tired all the time. Let me know when you want to stand, stay hydrated too." She past the cup of water to him and started tending on the nasty bruising forming on his knee.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 12-02-2016

"argh!" Alcove leaned back against the bed taking his cup of water , he took small sips from the glass and looked down at the large stomach resting in his lap."......" Alex noticed how quiet Alcove has been since the draining of his energy took place , and should she be concerned ? I mean, It was kinda nice for once not being yelled at but then again.. it was a bit concerning. Alcove wasn't looking, talking or even making those faces he usually made when she was around. he seemed dead emotionally.

He flinched once or twice from Alex tending to his wounded knees . one happen to be swollen lessening his chances in walking for a few weeks. Alcove covered his face with a pillow sighing .

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 12-02-2016

Alex carefully lifted Alcove's knee and touched on it tentatively flexing it a bit and found it still mobile even though Alcove flinched a bit. She decided some ice pack should alleviate some swelling but how silent Alcove had been made her a bit concerned. She looked up with her innocent eyes, biting her lower lip and looked at him, not uttering a word herself. Eventually she dropped her head and just went out to get the ice. Some alone time could be good for them, and now wit Alcove's power drained, she could also sneakily peek through the door and not let him norice when she returned, and could see how Alcove was behaving with the large belly when he believed himself to be alone.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 12-02-2016

The room was painfully quiet after Alex left. Alcove was left sitting there without his vampire powers since the children were feeding off his energy , he tried moving around in the bed, Getting comfy wanting to see his leg and how it looked . He sighed looking around for a few seconds quenching his thirst after a few more swigs of water. "........." He turned onto his side feeling the weight from his mound shifting around from the eggs inside making him regret his decision in moving. for the few minutes of being alone with the eggs he felt very awkward knowing someone else's property was in his body.

Alcove folded his arms needing to adjust himself again , he was looking for nice pillows to place behind his back getting a work out from having to sit up.".......*Sneezes*...mn .." Alcove sat up embracing s pillow before throwing it across the room ,He covered his face using both hands , he lifted one hand away placing it on his stomach."......." With a heavy sigh he laid back down rolling onto his side ,feeling the children talk to him through the bond , Alcove just ignored it wanting his old life back. he had a few memories creep in making him wish he'd done things better.
The silance was no more it was replaced by children calling to him wanting his attention, they wanted to play, they wanted to eat. and most of all they just wanted their daddies touch. But one of there requests were filled.

Alcove gripped the covers of the bed feeling the need to please the little ones,
he knew what to do . But he wouldn't do it.
his eyes started to fill with tears "..stop.. making me change I don't want to change......." he whispered, the voices continued . suddenly Alcove flinched feeling the young ones become upset from the lack of attention , forcing him to give in, started rubbing the side of his belly closing his eyes. he felt the strange soft texture of his skin getting creeped out by the children moving against his hand. " if.. I'm doing this you must keep still.. got it" Alcove hissed silently.

Raven saw the maid peeping through the door, he was holding his lovers hand ."hun.? isn't that Alex?"

Alex almost witnessed what happened, with the bonding she could hear what the eggs had been requesting, and from how Alcove reacted she knew he had been denying them so much. She almost exposed herself when Alcove was close to tears, her instinct telling her to calm her mate. she let out a little sigh of relief when he eventually succumbed to their wishes. The slight disgust on Alcove face didnt escape her eyes though, and she shook her head knowing the road ahead was still long to make Alcove accept the family that they would be building together.

Parris saw Alex too, and he bent down to nuzzle into Raven's curls. "Yes that is. Hmmm probably Alcove had been chasing her away from the room. Dont woery about them love, Alex is smart enough to handle him. Now I think we have more pressing matters to deal with....."

Raven "yes dear, i just hope he doesn't hurt the little ones. And we do? like what?" he said with a cheerful tone kissing his chin gently.

Alcove pulled his hand away, refocusing his thoughts on something less aggravating. He tried to collect as much power for himself to help with getting out of bed. He slowly scooted forward holding onto the side of the bed putting his robe on. Alcove holds onto the railing of the elegant bed he was resting in. Taking his time with walking he watched his footing making sure his balance from his belly didn't throw him off course .
" what's taking that girl ..s-so long.?!" he waddled to the door pushing it open. Alcove heard a thump and someone falling down."hm??"...

Alcove looked down seeing Alex staring back at him with big innocent eyes , Rolling his own not even bothering to ask why she was in front of the door. He waddled past Raven & Parris not paying them any mind either.

"Arent we preparing for the little ones' bath? Now that we had had our meal I guess we are ready for challenge now." Parris smiled and nudged Raven. Startled when he heard the thump, they both looked up to find Alex sitting on the floor, and Alcove looking down at her, his face blank.

Alex was not aware of how Alcove had moved while she was thinking of ways to get closer to Alcove, the door opening had hit her hard and she sat down from the bump. Looking up fron the floor, Alcove's belly was already quite impressive. She quickly got up from the floor and chased Alcove, which wasnt too hard considering how Alcove was much slower now. She past throigh Parris and Raven, quickly bowed to them. She saw Parris giving her an encouraging smile and returned it, then quickly ran after Alcove. "Alcove! Where are you going?" She got to his side and supported him by his arm, wincing a bit when her hand hurted. She must have twisted her wrists when she sat down from getting hit.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 12-03-2016

Raven smiled , " Oh yes! now I remember! hopefully i'll be good at this ..marsh seems very temperamental"
He held parris hand rubbing his shoulder, nuzzling him back. when the loud thumping noise echoed through the hallway . Raven turned around seeing Alcove for the first time with his new round belly giggling, he remembered what he went through at that stage. "Haha.."

Alcove had a deep waddle and rubbed his sides ,slowly walking downstairs placing his hand against his belly . taking one step at a time hearing Alex following from behind . He was very hungry and needed something to calm the children, they started asking for more food, specifically fish and seaweed crisps.
Alcoves frame was very elegant and majestic.

(May be off for awhile. my home WiFi is down and my data hasn't reset yet . ?)

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 12-03-2016

Parris smirked and said to Raven. "Reminding you of something? A familiar stage for you? You have been lucky the belly was only on you for so short a period... hmm after the turning you wouldnt be as lucky for our next babies..." parris rubbed Raven's flat belly and together they walked down to the bathroom ready for the battle of water.

Alex bit her lips and supported Alcove, more like clung to him, throughout their walk. Thry didnt speak or anything but from the eggs Alex knew Alcove probably was urged by the babies' hunger and together they went to thr dining hall. She communicated with her siren friends and asked them to assist in preparing the meal, some seafood based meals that she knew would be matching Alcove's needs now.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 12-03-2016

Raven tilted his head wondering how much more of a hassle his next pregnancy would be, looking very worried and had a mental flashback of his birthing pains and whimpered ."oh my .. I think you may have to catch me ! Haha" Raven rested his head against parris shoulder , placing his hand on top of his .

Alcove was getting rather hungry the closer he approached the kitchen , he rested for a few seconds to gain his breath . His eyes fell apon the kitchen, growling very eager to eat and get these kids to leave him be . He picked up the pace watching the maids prepare his meal."... do me a favor and hurry.. I don't know how much of this abuse I can take.."

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 12-03-2016

Parris rubbed his mate to sooth him. "Dont worry about it. I will always be there with you." Entering the bathroom with the kids, they started to tidy themselves up for th3 task.

Alex hurried to support Alcove as he caught his breath, then proceeded to sat him down on the nearby table and hurried to get the dishes that were ready already. She dished them and brought forward to Alcove's side. "Do you... want to try this first?"

Raven greeted his little ones with a big warm smile, he picked the young sparrow up cleaning his little face off . He took a moment to pick out a few outfits ."Let's put you in this ..I love the color" He placed sparrow into the small tub letting him adjust to the water . he watched his little face crinkle up from the new sensation. Raven was hoping he wouldn't start crying."Awe baby boy please don't cry!...its good for you" He said comforting little sparrow.

Alcove was waiting impatiently sitting at the table watching Alex prepare the last minute trays for him to choose from, he wasn't a fan of these sort of dishes but the children would be quiet until they received their food. Alcove leaned back rubbing the sides of his stomach as the eggs moved around ."Sighs, ..Nm!" He looked over the places seeing a lot of food presented to him. "I'll try anything at this point." he took ahold of his fork digging in.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 12-04-2016

Parris rubbed that tiny head of Raven and put Marsh in beside him. The entering of his brother seemed to have calmed down Sparrow a bit, together with his paremts' soothing voices as Parris also consoled his little ones and promised them it was alright. "Marsh and Sparrow, do not be afraid of this. Daddy and mommy" he glanced at Raven to see his reaction, "will look after you, no matter what, to keep you all safe."

Alex's hands trembled a bit with how her injured wrissts have to handle the plates, but she smiled sweetly at Alcove who had decided to grant the eggs their wishes. She buzzed arounf the kitchrn gathering the food, incluidng the ones that her children mentally yelled out for, and present them all to Alcove, looking at him with large, hopeful eyes encouraging him to take more bites. She thought this would support the eggs' further growth, and hopefully put Alcove in peace and become less agitated.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 12-04-2016

With a quiet giggle Ravens gaze followed his mate. He smiled and prepared Ziron and Celine for their turn in getting in the tub. When little sparrow calmed down he started making cute gurgling noises looking up towards Parris. Raven knelt down ,but just before he did he heard Parrish refer to him as mommy. His eyes opened alittle and a giant smile teased his face before . Raven started blushing while handing Parrish the next set of vamplings .

Alcove was enjoying his meal very much,l he continued to eat until he was full and needed a drink something. He leaned back in his chair noticing Alex watching over his child bearing belly ."Did you eat?... go ahead have some " He huffed not wanting to seem entirely rude. He passed her a plate and started running his hands over his stomach.

Some of the siren friends started to gather wanting a closer look at Alcove they spoke in their mur- language investigating this handsome vampire . They spoke to Alex wanting to know how she was able to handle him, mentioning how strong they are and overwhelming they can be .

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 12-05-2016

Parris took over Celine, then wrapped Raven with Ziron in his arms tight and asked "so what does mommy think of it? How do you want the little ones to address you?". He kissed his blushed cheeks to show his affection, and guided Raven's hand to lower Ziron into water.

Alex's facr lit up when Alcove addressed her for thr first time and even advised her to eat. She happily munchrd on the plate with a big smile between bites.she was tempted to also rub on the belly that had grown to a good size, though after stealing a glance from his face that remainrd stony cold, she thought maybe that's still not a good idea, especially not when they were in the public.

Alex was proud when she heard how many of her friends were awed by how handsome and strong Alocve was, and timidly returend with a flushed face that she didnt know what took over her but it could he her hybrid form taking hold of her that granted her the extra power. Her blush seemed to have garnered Alcove's attention and she was overwhelmed with the praise and good wishes from her kind that she crept a hand under the table, wanting to hold on Alcove's hand.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 12-06-2016

Raven leaned his head back against his lovers shoulder , still blushing while easing Ziron into the water getting turned on by Parrish being so flirtatious. He giggled and thought about the question for a few seconds coming out with a decent answer."Mother is fine with me. Haha. " He said caressing parris face giving him a long passionate kiss.

Alcove watch on as Alex ate happily exchanging glances up towards him, he rubbed his tummy feeling better now. He also noticed the egglings getting tired and drifting off to sleep. Alcove watched her deep I tought not showing any signs or emotions on his face.

Alcove rubbed his stomach onces more hearing a strange language coming from the siren maids. He noticed they all pointed and stared at him looking very amused /amazed at how well his body is capable to withstand such a pregnancy. Alcove cleared his throat looking very annoyed ."What are they saying?...I don't like secrets" He huffed getting up slowly.

The maids watched and patted her on the back congratulating Alex.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 12-06-2016

"That's great my babymama. I couldnt wait until the little ones would chase after you calling you mommy." Parris smiled wholeheartedly and revelled in the passionate kiss. When they finally separated their eyes were glazed and Raven was panting a little. "I will have to turn you first before we.... otherwise we would have to extend it again." His hand slipped down suggestively as he spoke.

Alex rushed to Alcove's side with a mouthful of food. She supported his back and helped him move out of the chair. Her eyes welled up from physcial tears, having her wrists' injury triggered again. She swallowed the remaining food and said "they... they are congratulating me for finding such a strong mate." As she spoke, her voice got smaller and she lowered her head, but she could feel her ears and neck heating up from her deep blush.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 12-06-2016

Raven pouted not wanting to wait, but as his mate he submitted to his wishes and agreed. He lifted his gaze admiring his lover wanting to please him more. "I so excited!.. I wonder how it'll feel ..being a vampire and all!" He said chuckling, washing the little ones with a damp wash cloth.

Alcove waddled heavily listening to Alex whine, he stopped walking turning to face her , with a low growl he placed his hand against her injured wrist . Alex started feeling the pain melt away , and less swollen .
He pulled his hand away and continued his slow yet elegant waddle towards the stairway."All you have to do is ask..."

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 12-07-2016

Parris caressed his mate with his cheeks bloated and brows furrowed, kissing on him softly. "Let's get it done tonight shall we? I find myself cant wait that longer too...." he tugged a string of losehair at the back of his ear and smiled, before returning his attention to the vamplings who had startes squirming. "Let's get you bathed real quick so mommy and daddy can concentrate on something even more important."

Alex looked at her wrists in disbelieve. Alcove had healed her! That's very unexpected and she found herself blushiny even harder, if that's even possible. She squealled out a thank you and looked at Alcove, then ran a few steps to get close to him, holding his arm like a servant to down the stairs.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 12-07-2016

Ravens expression soften a little as he held his hand that carresed his cheek. He nodded chuckling when he kissed him softly. "Okay.. and then after?" He said returning his attention to the impatient little one squirming around in the tub.

Alcove Chuckled a little getting a small glance at her face , he steadied himself making his way up the stairs ,in need of a good nap. He glanced over his shoulder raising a brow at the timind woman. He waited feeling the young ones telling him to slow down , and be careful. Alcove allowed the siren to assist him up the stairs and into the room."...I know you've explained yourself..already.. but it still feels like you planed this....I do recall you where the only maid that kept your distance form me ..when I first arrived here"