Mpreg Central
C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) (/showthread.php?tid=10408)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-16-2016

"You are doing quite well. They must have woken up from their sleep. Usually we prefer to sleep in daylight so it must be they had sensed the movements that got them kicking." Parris was surprised Raven had adjusted to the belly relatively well considering. "We could get down to the other room where the matenrity clothes were kept. I guess your shirt now didnt really fit you."

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 11-16-2016

"Thank you..oof Haha..hmm the children are sensitive to movement?... or maybe they're just being playful"he waddled alongside parris looking at the framed art catching a glimpse of your old lovers picture, he paused in confusion."is that me?" He said not hearing what his lover said , he waddled over to the picture"cool..."

There ways a cluster of peoples voices downstairs , some of the maids sounded distressed , coming up the stairs was your older brother dressed in all black with blood red eyes , he was demanding to know why he was no longer asleep.

Alcove stopped near the last step, staring at Raven in shock before his face turned very unpleased.*clears his throat * Alcove crossed his arms watching the human , he looked at parris giving the 'You better explain yourself' look. He walked closer eyes narrowed approaching Raven casually."Hello there.." He smiled .

The staff watched in horror because this was very rare for them to be under the same roof again.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-16-2016

"Alcove. What owes me the pleasure." Parris addressed his brother sternly. "Meet my mate. Raven." He got close to Raven. Even though he didnt touch him, his hovering over thr human was a subtle sign he was showing his brother.

Alcove eyed the human in surprise. His brother had been so lockrd down since Pius and now he was claiming this human looking exactly like his long lost lover as his "mate", which not a term to be used lightly. He got hold of Raven's hand, looking amusedly at the prominent belly, and attempted to kiss the back of the hand. "Nice to meet you, Raven. I am Alcove, Parris' brother."

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 11-16-2016

Raven was so short compared to the two vampires he turned in surprised holding his tummy and looked at parris older brother. Frozen with fear of his blood red eyes, he blushed backing into his partner."h-hello..." he gulps .

Alcove , chuckled letting go of the humans hand then looked towards his sibling ."I see you didn't waste any time... Haha...very interesting I guess I have something to do now ..." he glances towards Raven with a playfully glint in his eyes.

(Bbl)

"Alcove. Whatever you are planning to do, stop it." Parris said with annoyance. They had always held contradicting viewpoints. Their ways just differed from each other more fhe longer they lived. He looked down at Raven and supported his waist whne his mate was holding his belly with both hands. He squinted back at Alcove and said "this is the only warning you are going to get. If you dare to do anything to hurt.... my spawn or my mate, I swear you would pay so sorely you would regret it." Parris' eyes seemed to sparkle showing how serious he was.

(LoL i guess i will be back at night....)

Alcove smiled and adjusted his tie brushing past parris heading to his old room smelling the humans scent but took a quick glance towards Ravens swollen mound he chuckled walking up the latter. He showed his fangs while smiling.

Raven clung to his lover sensing the tension ,resting his hand against his tummy trying to sooth the restless little ones inside.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-17-2016

Parria covered Racen's hand with his own and consoled his children. The fussing reduced soon and he suggested "why dont we go back to your room now. Tonight we will have a banquet held for my brother's sake as for tradition and we would need to attend." He put his hand on Raven's waist and started walking back, glancing over his head to look at the painting of Pius just before they leave.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 11-17-2016

"B-But ...okay... but can I change my clothes ?" he felt parris rush him down the hall towards the room to get him out of Alcoves sight. He waddled as fast as his little feet could take him.
"...H-hun... why are you so tense ? is something wrong??" he looked at parris face concerned.
Pius showed himself walking alongside Raven he looked calm and smiled."no need to worry dear he's safe"

Alcove : Was reading through some old family journals and happened to come across pius handwriting.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 11-17-2016

Parris slowed hearing Raven's question, ans calmed even more when he saw Pius. "Pius.... Alcove..." he looked back and frowned at the direction his brother went.

Alcove had settled himswlf down in the room. He wondered in the dark pondering on rhe resemblance of Raven with Pius. Part of him was a bit suspicious and the human smelt so alluring, too much so for a human. He decjded he will look for the reason and went to read through Pius' stuff.

RE: The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) - xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx - 11-17-2016

Pius placed his hands on Ravens midsection smiling, he rubbed his tummy sensing this will be a strong litter of vamplings he looked at parris then kissed his cheek ."What worries you?.. your brother is just as curious as you were.. he'll find out what he needs to... just let him do as he wishes.. I'll keep a close eye on him.. in the mean time spend time with Raven.. he's seems stressed. ." He said fading through the wall.

Alcove looks through a certain file getting a letter written from Pius"hmm... "

Alcove and pius had been childhood friends, they knew each other before Parris when thry attended th3 same grade back in school. Some said they appeared to be more brotherly than Parris with Alcove. He settled down reading the letter, knowing there's probably some seal that hid it from sight before, some seal that was broken when Raven appeared.

Parris, on the other hand, was calmed by Pius' words. He knew he had shown enough for Alcove to know Raven was significant to him, and he should be teasinh more than anything when he showed interest on Raven. He linkdd his hand with Raven and led him to the room, opening the closet for him to see. "So... what do you want to wear?" He asked with a smile.

Raven looked around closely, he looked over the many choices in front of him then he picked out a purple manly cloak that seemed very roomie. He walked over to parris holding it against his body."How about this?"
the strongest little one started shifting around making Raven quickly press a hand against his tummy."oh my"

Alcove flipped through the pages untile he found the drawing of the curse mark slowly smiling"Ah... hello there..Hahaha... I guess I'll have a bite of fun with this.." He closed the book sliding it in his pocket.

Parris held the cloak and held steady Raven. "The little ones bothering you?" He smiled as he talked with his vamplings through their bond too. The strongest one told him she wanted to say she liked the cloak. He relayed the message and told Raven "the little ones are saying they like this cloak too."

Alcove meanwhile had ordered for the servants and maids to atart preparing for the banquet tonight to his liking.

"Awe.. how sweet of them!... but do you like it ? "he tried untiying his cloak getting undressed. He wiggled his way out, undoing his gawn leaning against Parris. his silky smooth skin was so flawless and glowing from under the lights.
Raven saw himself in the mirror.

Parris held Raven's waist and looked into the mirror with him. He caressed his face and held his belly genly smiling and praised him. "Look at you, so beautiful. I especially like that you are thriving with our young." He kissed his face with such tenderlmness and his eyes never left Raven's in the mirror.

Raven stood there Listening to his mate complementing his pregnant figure , he blushed and reached back kissing his chin and he chuckles ,turning around hugging him with his tummy against parris , he pressed his cheek against his lovers chest ."I'm a giant water balloon "

"You are my lovely balloon." Parris held Raven close and embraced him, ruffling his locks. The belly felt warm against him, trembling slightly from movement inside. "Perhaps we can get you some belly rubs later on, it would help sooth the babies."

" Awe your attempts to try and make me feel better about it is cute. I appreciate it Haha!" Raven continued to lean against him ,he blew some of the strainds away from his face, taking his time to place a steady hand Patting the side of his tummy. "Yes I would definitely enjoy that ... they seem excited about something."

Raven placed his mates hand on the top of his tummy , and watched his expression."I feel this one moving 24.7 all the time.. he or she never let's up.."

"I am suspecting that's the leader of this litter, who's the strongest among the 4. And that'd be a she." Parris smiled and felt intently on the movement. "Yep it's a she. Though whether she would be our eldest or not is yet to be determined. Deprnds really on how well she is in getting a better position to be birthed." Parris' hand moved to the underbelly, feeling a kick as well. The babies were still too early to take a head down position just yet.

Aftee awhile of dwelling on the children and picturing together how their vamplings will be, Parris finally suggested getting changed. "Otherwise Alcove would be even more amused... i could already imagine his face that suggested we have been doing... you know... some activity that lasted too long."

"Trying to be like her daddy it seems.. calling the shots " he watched feeling the little kick against her fathers hand , she reacted to his aura. Raven kissed his lover still holding the cloak against himself."Oh its a she ? hmm that makes me think about the others?" He tries to steady himself putting the purple and gold gawn on , Stumbling against parris gasping."L-lost my balance sorry" Raven began to rub the sides of his stomach he looked pained .

"it feels like a growth spurt is getting closer ...my stomach feels strange its kina tingly right here" He lifted up his shirt showing the pal mound of skin that protects the little one inside, he watched feeling another sharp pain , He heard you mention Alcove.
"How long do I have ?...*blushed* oh ...right sorry haha ... your right"