Mpreg Central
Dragon Offering - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Dragon Offering (/showthread.php?tid=10556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 09-14-2017

It's always fun seeing Caleb into sex every bit ljke he do - dragons were born with great sex drives. It's addictive and he couldnt quite control his desire when he was around his mate. He grunted and slapped Caleb's butt playfully when he clinched, sending shivers down his spine.

He let Caleb remove himself from his limp cock. His seed was so deep within the human it took awhile for it to leak out of Caleb, when he was already laying back down onto him. He kissed back his mate and smiled when his squishy stomach got pressed against his body, and, following a soft moan, he felt a trail of warm liquid seeping out of Caleb. He smiled and ezplained, not mindinf as much now that Caleb had shown him his reluctance of letting him go for a prolonged time. "It's a meeting held every century in the draconic world. I am the representative of this piece of land and we would have to settle on the future and, if necessary, replot our territories according to the latest geographical changes. It usually took several months, but usually it would end in less rhan a year. To contact me...." he hesitated. Before there was never such a need, but now that Caleb mentioned it....

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 09-14-2017

His body quivered when his fat ass was smacked, blushing a bit as he felt some sort of a jiggle there, the castle was huge but he didn't do much walking or exercise for any matter. He was becoming a little chubby, but it didn't seem that his mate minded, so he didn't worry as he laid against him.

The moan was let out against his lips as he was kissed and he felt the familiar feeling of the others seed leaking from his ass. He didn't know there were so many dragons, if their territories intermingled... He hummed and stroked his cheek, before kissing him again,"By letter? Pigeon?"he smiled playfully and sat up again as he rolled off of his partner.

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 09-14-2017

Acrux actually liked Caleb getting a but chubby, especially his ass. His buttocks were squishy and jiggly now, the little belly he was sporting was also cute. He smiled seeing Caleb slipped off the bed and a trickle of cum could be seen when he moved, making everythin gjust that bit more seductive. He nodded and answred. "Hawks would be better choice... pigeons are too fragile." He said, suddnely whsitling. A hawk came flying through the doorway and landed pliantly on Acrux's outstretched forearm. The dragon patted th3 bird fondly and made th3 introduction. "This is Hexa. He'l would be able to deliver letters to me, wherever I am. He's also way faster than pigeons, but be careful of his claws, they are sharp."

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 09-14-2017

Caleb took another towel and tried to clean his ass up as much he could,"You're serious?"he half laughed,"It was a joke, Acrux."he turned to face him, almost thinking that he was whistling at him until a large hawk flew into the room through the open balcony window. "Oh. Really?"he came forward toward the bed and climbed onto it again,"So do I take Hexa with me? Or..."

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 09-15-2017

"What, you don't think I am serious?" Acrux raised his brow and asked. "I am being serious. Where I am heading, there's only us. It's so remote no other creature could reach. He would take care of himself well, you just have to whistle for him." Acrux gave Caleb a hand in climbing back on. He showed Caleb how to pat the hawk and let the human try on his own. The big bird squinted his eyes shut, seemingly enjoying the human's touch as well.

Acrux held Caleb's bottom and put him beside himself. He hugged him tight and kissed his messy hair. He couldn't belive he was already missing the human. "take good care of yourself caleb." He woudln't admit the worry he was suddenly feeling. What if Caleb returned and soon forgot about him. He's just a boring old man, and he had gone so used to the human that he couldn't lose him now.

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 09-15-2017

"No, I know you are."he shook his head and knelt on the bed near Acrux and the bird, petting it's head gently, glad it didn't snap at him. He didn't have much experience with pets, only indifferent farm animals. Caleb sank down beside the dragon as his warm arm wrapped around him, he smiled softly, looking up at him,"You do the same, this isn't just a one sided deal you know."He leaned against him and watched the bird for a moment longer before there were sounds outside their window, probably from the courtyard.

The human turned his head,"Seems our children are up now as well."he said, it was dawn already.

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 09-15-2017

Acrux chuckled and got off bed, Caleb in his arms, and glanced out of the window to see theri children attempting to fly - again. just 2 of them succeeded but their fly was shaky, if the wind was strong, they would turn unwillingly and sometimes, plugned right into the rosebeds.

The time left between them was short and from that morning onwards, time flew. Acrux considered letting the babies go wtih Caleb, but it seemed a bit risky to expose the younglings to so many humans, who could be hostile against them.

Seeing Caleb pack his belongings, Acrux watched from afar. He could feel the excitement radiating off Caleb when another hawk - not unlike Hexa, knocked on the window. He frowned and opened the window to let the messenger in, and knitted his brows together as he read. "I am afriad I would need to depart right away.... there's some emergency and I needed to get there as soon as possible. Are you ready? I could give you a lift to the villlage."

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 09-16-2017

They laughed together at their children, a good laugh of course, they loved them and they knew they would be just fine. Even if they landed in the roses, they would know if anything ever went terribly wrong but for now their young dragons were carefree. As well as they were.

The time passed, they talked about Caleb taking the whelps with him, though he didn't like the sound of that. He didn't want to put them at any risk when Acrux could just let them accompany hin, they could use some structure anyway.

He hadn't even noticed that Acrux had been watching him as he looked up at him, noticing the hawk on his wrist, he saw as he looked slightly worried. "Uh, yes. I believe so."he said and stood up as he closed up his bag, tightening the rope around the opening so nothing would fall out. "Could you carry this for me?"he asked him,"I'm afraid I may drop it."

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 09-16-2017

"Did you really bring that many things?" Acrux chuckled seeing the bag quite stuffed. "Do you need another bag, just in case this one breaks?" He teased and lifted up the bag and also Caleb. He took the human out to the courtyard, just holding the human tight. He had started missing him already. He called for their children, who would all be goinf with him, and there they went for the first "family trip".

The large dragon appeaeing lifted Caleb and his bag of luggage up gently, then soared up the sky. They flew over the large forests and he could hear his mate and their children's quick chatter in awe of the scenes. He took his family through to nearby the village, when with a sudden excited noise, one of their children flapped his wing and tried flying himself, only to get flipped over by a strong wind.

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 12-07-2017

"Of course I did!" He exclaimed,"I've got to come back with gifts for everyone, what kind of son or brother would I be if I didn't?" The human grinned and held on tightly to him when he was lifted off his feet with one arm, watching as their welps followed along at their fathers heels. He wasn't surprised by the sight of his mates true form, he relaxed even as he sank down onto his back and stroked his scales, securing himself and his bag. Holding a blanket around himself so he wouldn't grow cold being above the clouds, he watched as their children gathered around him and smiled at them, giving them some attention while they flew down the mountain to the village where he was born and raised. "Hey, careful!" He called and grabbed the young dragon before they could fall to drastically, holding them against his chest and kissing their head. All of them like miniature Acrux's, he wondered how they would look when they learned to shift themselves.

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 12-07-2017

The dragon huffed, he actually laughed realising what had happened, and flapped his giant bat-like wings in the air to begin his descend. He couldnt appear in dragon form and scare all the villagers, not when he started caring for Caleb and thereby, care about his feelings.

They landed at a clearing just a short mile from the village. The dragon looked at the small human and already he was missing.him. "be careful ok? We are going to be back in a few months at most.... dont forget us ok?" The large dragon got sentimental, even the whelps stopped their play and surrounded their mother, all looking at him with their round puppy eyes.

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 12-08-2017

Caleb kissed the little dragon's snout then let them go again as they were taken lower to the ground, he hopped down then helped their children next. He looked up at his mate and smiled as he wrapped his arms around him in a tight hug,"I will." He said gently and looked up at him again, petting his chest,"I could never forget you. Nor our children." He sank down on the grass and allowed them to wobble over and nose against him, hugging all of them even more than once as they whimpered. "Don't worry, I'll be back, you'll have a lot of fun with Papa." He smiled and moved to stand back up, taking his suitcase,"I love you." He said,"I'll be waiting." A grin came to his face and he moved backward to where he could hear the village behind him through the forest.

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 12-08-2017

Leading his whelps, the large dragin turned into human form, following his mate from afar, hiding behind the last heavy bush to witness him entering the village. Acrux felt strangeky uneasy. The village looked so bleak, he almist wanted to drag Caleb back, but he knew he had his responsibilities. He told himelf this was Caleb's home, he couldnt possibly be facing anything bad. Grabbing his reluctant kids, he headed back to the clearing and changed shape, flapping his large wings, rhey soared through to the sky to get to the next destination.

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 12-08-2017

The human grinned as he headed up the hill where his village sat, he didn't feel as uneasy as Acrux did, he felt happy even. Despite how he had left, he was now home again and with stories to tell, despite them being unbelievable to most he was sure his sister would understand. Maybe she had even found someone too. He dragged his suitcase up the ridge and onto the porch of his home, looking at the door for a few moments then going around to the back. He had heard someone, though he wasn't sure who.

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 12-09-2017

(Err... i remrmbrr we set it to be his family and other villagers would be very cold to him, except for his sister right?)

Sitting inside wqs a lovely family. His sister was sitting between his niexe and nephew, his elder brother and his wife sitting across, smiling while looking on how his children tormented his little sister with their endless questions. Even his father was smiling gently at the cozy scene. It's like they were already a complete family, even his usual chair had been removed, so that his niece's high chair could be fitted.

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 12-09-2017

((Yeah, but I think he would like to believe that they would miss him. Though of course that wouldn't be the case.))

Caleb came in through the back door, he placed down the suitcase at the door of the kitchen and pushed it open with a smile,"Guess who's back home?" He smiled at them all, he knew they didn't have much of a good time before, though he was hoping that would change since he returned from his sacrifice.

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 12-10-2017

((Okieee yep lets go with rhat plunge!))

There was an awkward silence. Everyone, inxluding the kids, stopped dead at what they were doing. They were stunned - that bit was obvious, and no one seemed to know how to react. The fathee was rhe first to reaxt. "Caleb? What are you doing here? You are supposed to be serving the dragon!" He said standing up, his voice beginning to get angrier. "You didnr escape, did you? Know you are cowardy... now the whole village would suffer fron your reckless act!"

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 12-10-2017

He felt his throat tighten as he looked over their faces, his smile falling as he nodded quickly,"I have! I have!" He lifted up his hands slightly,"Don't worry. He's okay with me being here. I just wanted to come for a visit." He felt the old fear of his father stir up and his cheeks flushed a dark color as he looked down to the floor,"I'm not a coward, I went with the dragon when no one else would! You call that cowardly?"

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 12-10-2017

His father snorted with such disbelief. "Had I not been pushing you into it, I dont think you would manage... but thanks to.you, your brother got the money for his new home and your sister got her dowry. Now she could marry off nicely. Why.... i.dont think.you have a place here anymore. You vowed you would serve rhe dragon on the village's behalf, you wouldnt be  regretting, woukd you? Now either you go back to tbe dragon voluntarily, or I will have to throw you out." Rhe large man stood up, looking at his son with such disgust. He was even supported by his.mother who stood silently behind her husband, and his brother's family as rhey took their side.

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 12-11-2017

Caleb snorted at that and almost laughed,"Is this some type of cruel joke?" He wasn't sure if he was understanding properly as he backed up slightly against the kitchen door,"I came to visit. I won't be staying long." In his mind he wished for Acrux to just come back, he would go with him and their children or just go back to the castle, his heart felt as if it was being ripped out bit by bit. "I wanted to see my family. I wanted to see you all." Tears came to his eyes, as he looked down to his suitcase and sniffed, pressing his lips together and lifting it back up.