Mpreg Central
Dragon Offering - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Dragon Offering (/showthread.php?tid=10556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 12-20-2016

Caleb couldn't help the tears that collected in his lashes once more, he couldn't not tell Acrux now, it wouldn't seem fair. This was real, they were in love. It was making it even harder too, holding this all inside of him, he didn't need the extra stress,"They wanted me to wrong you... Th-They wanted me to steal from you and come back..."He bit his lip and looked down shamefully, his cheeks were reddened and he couldn't stop his cheeks from staining with wetness,"I wouldn't do it... I couldn't... But I'm sorry, I thought about it for only a second and I felt so horrible..."He sniffed as he couldn't stop revealing this all to him now, the floodgates were open.

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 12-20-2016

"Those idiots, those nasty worms!" Acrux was furious at hearing that. He couldnt believe it, the human who had always preteneded to be humble and respectful towards him. "Who do they think they are!" He released Caleb as he got even angrier, if that's even possible, to walk around the kitchen, feeling like he was getting engulfed in fire. It pained him a bit to know Caleb had really given it a thought, but he could understand the human have a close knit of relationship and it.probably was only natural for him to have swayed a bit between his family and Acrux himself. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself, though he still couldnt get over the pain of betrayal, even though Caleb didnt do anything. He avoided looking at Caleb, asking with his face tuened towards the beautiful and tranquil lake outside. "... they threatened you with something? Your family?"

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 12-20-2016

The human cowered quietly beneath the entrance archway of the kitchen, his hands went directly to cup his middle,"They're bankrupt... The entire town is struggling... They've had to sell the winery..."He pressed his lips together and sniffed lightly,"They forced them to sell... Th-They're tormenting my father..."He shook his head and bit down on his lip hard enough to break the skin,"They've always been corrupt bastards... All of those politicians."He huffed heavily.

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 12-20-2016

"Those slimy bastards." Acrux crashed his fist onto the table, muttering to himself a string of profanity. "I gotta punish them so hard, they are gonna regret ever being born." He strolled back and forth in the kitchen, still fuming with anger for having such a betrayal. If Caleb had been convinced.... if Caleb had chosen to follow their nasty plot.... he closed his eyes and raised his head, shuddering as he imagine slightly how he would feel. He let out a slow breath out, grateful for how things turned out. He was still a bit annoyed at Caleb, but that was soon dissipating as he took in how much pressure Caleb had been under and still, he chose to confess to him. That reassured of how Caleb indeed returned his love, dearly.

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 12-21-2016

Caleb jumped, even if he knew that Acrux would never even dare raise a hand against him, he moved forwards to place a hand onto the larger male's back. He felt the shudder when he didn't seem to calm down, leaning in to rest his forehead against his back softly,"I'm not going to leave you either... This is a two way deal."He nuzzled his shoulder blade as he wrapped his arms around him and allowed his belly to press into his side. Despite how uncomfortable it was on his end,"I don't ever want to leave."

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 12-21-2016

It calmed Acrux to hear his human saying so. He eventually turned to look at Caleb, wrapping an arm aeound his back as he felt the heavy belly nudging into him. "I could no longer let you go noe... even if you wanted to leave, I wouldnt allow for that. I have become too obsessed with you... too in love with you." He hugged Caleb tighter into him, finally noticing how awkward a posture Caleb was in. He sighed and lifted Caleb up to sit on his lap, no longer wanting his mate to strain his back.

He looked up at the other and smiled softly as he rubbed his back gently, leaning up into him to kiss his collarbone,"I love you too... So much... I want to have such a great family with you, we'll have many clutches."He murmured, sinking back down onto his feet and nosing his chest as he began to purr softly. The human grunted softly when he was squeezed and smiling softly when he was sat on his lap, closing his eyes just a bit.

Acrux just patted Caleb for a while, qyite amazed by how the human managed to calm him down. Dragons were known to be grumpy and easily agitated, yet this hermaphrodite had a magical effect on him, even his thudding heart calmed as he rubbed on the golden lock of his love. He fell into his customary position, one hand on Caleb's lower back and the other on his belly. "Thank you, Cici, for choosing me. Or shall I say, for not succumbing to their nasty wishes."

Caleb looked up at Acrux slightly and ran his hand up his chest to cup the nape of his neck,"Of course..."He looked down slightly at the collar of his lovers shirt and bit his lip,"I was hoping that in telling you, I could get some help to save my family... At least enough to move them away from that place."He asked hopefully,"Please."

"... i could offer to move them away, though I couldnt say I am entirely comfortable of moving them here. Would you... mind that? I know several neighboring villages that should be truly loyal to me and wouldnt mind taking in a new family." Acrux rubbed Caleb's back to console his human mate. "Love, do not be afriad to request things from me. I would rather you tell me and discuss thigmngs with me than withholding it and being sad over it all by youeseld. That's what real mates do right?"

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 12-22-2016

"Yes, but why not? I wouldn't mind, but if I'm your family and were building a family together, why can't you try to... I don't know..."Caleb was a bit less stressed at what Acrux said to him and with the actions of affection he was given, leaning into his chest and humming softly. "They do."He agreed and nuzzled his head beneath his chin,"Just... I know you have no close relatives like I do...and we're the only people we have up here in our home... My family is your family now. Our children are part of my family too, not only yours."He looked up at him carefully, reaching up to run his fingers through the hair at the nape of his beck and kissing over his jaw.

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 12-23-2016

Acrux couldnr rebut on what Caleb was saying. He rubbed his face and said "i... I guess I just couldnt go over the territorial instinct. I do not accept humna lightly, for you it's a very rare exception and a surprise to me as well. You would have to give me some time to adjust... I know it should feel a lot better for you if they are here." Acrux couldnt deny he felt uncomfortobale.to have Caleb's family aeound, but he could try for his mate's sake. He smiled into Caleb's kiss and rubbed his back more. "You littlr human, always bringing challenges to me arent you?"

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 12-24-2016

Caleb nodded his head quickly as he looked down slightly at the space between them, the space that their eggs took over and he bit his lip for a few moments then spoke when he looked up again,"They don't have to move in, I just want you to know that with me as your mate, my family comes with the deal too, they just won't go away. And I won't forget about them, I would never forgive myself if I were to lose them."He said finally, his true thoughts on the entire situation, his fingers lingered on the dragon's jaw and he smiled softly,"I'm only asking for a visit every year or so, if you'd allow it."He let their noses touch,"My father would love to see the children when they're old enough to be brought out of the castle, and my sister would too."He giggled softly and gave his lover another kiss,"Love comes with challenge."

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 12-24-2016

"Oh a visit will be fine.... if I get to accompany you, at least for the first few times. We dragons are known to be territorial and also very possessive, with the nadty behavior ftom th3 othrr people from the village, i just couldnt let you leave my sight for that long... at least until a few years later when i could be sure they wouldnt try to withhold.you in anyway... or .. you wouldnt change your mind...." acrux rubbed Caleb's back and added absentmindedly, showing fully his own insecurity. He smothered himself into Caleb's shoulder, hugging him as tight as he could without crushing Caleb's belly.

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 12-24-2016

"Us humans are known to get nervous around dragons in return."He countered with a smile,"But it's fine, I'm sure my family would be happy to see that we get along."His brows furrowed and he ran his fingers through the large man's hair,"I wouldn't do that to you. Not now, not ever... You're the first person I've actually spent my hours dreaming about being with..."He revealed, happy that Acrux has been so gentle with him, if any of the eggs were to crack inside of him it was obvious that he might not live long afterwards. Though the human didn't think about things like that much, and a couple more days passed without much more incident.

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 12-26-2016

"You've spent hours dreaming about being with?" Acrux said with a smirk. He rubbed Caleb's aching back and kissed him, starting another intimate cuddling session with him.

As the few days past, Acrux noticed signs that reflected how Caleb's body was almost at its limit to hold the eggs. The belly was so largw it reached almost his knees when he attempted to sit down, and that he had lost considerate weight with how his stomach could no longer contain as much, making him lose his appetite. If the eggs were to be coexed to be born.now, it would have softer shells being at a preliminary so tuey would require more delicate treatment, though that could be a good thing for Caleb as the risk of thrm breaking during the birthing process would be reduced as well. Acrux rubbed Caleb's belly absentmindedly as he weighed on the option while Caleb was sleeping, waiting for his human lover to wakr up.

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 12-26-2016

With a belly as large as a misshapen melon, it was hard for Caleb to find any position that was comfortable enough for him to rest in. The lumps of the eggs were scarily predominant now, they were of healthy size and shape and they moved readily as if knowing they would be coming out soon. Human's had one hell of a time carrying Dragon's offspring and Caleb was on the brink of crying for his lover to relieve him more than once before, yet he continued. He wasn't going to give up on their clutch, as Acrux called their children as a whole, he wanted to see them just as much as his partner did. If not more.

Caleb was as fragile looking as Acrux had ever seen him, yet of course the human still held his old personality in him despite being akin to a bloated whale now. His hair was pinned up away from his face and pillows were tucked around him to make him feel as comfortable as possible. Even though comfort was now an impossible thing to make him feel, he wasn't leaning against his lovers broad chest, yet he felt his hands carressing his middle as he tried not to writhe beneath the weight of the eggs,"Love...?"

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 12-27-2016

"Cici dear... i think it may be time now. You would be losing even more strength if the eggs were to be staying within you any longer, and that would make the birthing part very difficult for you. The eggs would need to be coexed to be born as they are now a bit early, but I think that would be the best for you." Acrux paused a bit and kissed his lover's chastely. "I will have to provoke them... in an imtimate way." He touched onto the eggs, feeling their tremble as one of them chose this moment to push out against Caleb's belly, making a distinct perk just below his naval. Acrux kissed gently on the actjve egg, wishing they werent making Caleb as miserable as he was now.

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 12-27-2016

A pinch in his brow occurred as he began listening to Acrux, aware of him and what he meant by all of that, knowing he didn't want to discourage him but it would take a lot more than that to scare him. "O-Okay... If you are sure."The human nodded slightly, closing his eyes when he was kissed, not wanting to follow him when it ended so shortly,"In the place they have chosen?"He asked in a small voice, they had of course been using his vagina and womb for...extracurricular purposes, but his pregnancy wasn't there. If it was Caleb was sure he would be able to carry their clutch to full term, he pressed his lips together as he tried not to worry about shoving another big thing up into his already overfilled hole. Though he was distracted by the tremble of his stomach, he grimaced slightly and moaned out, his hands going to cover the dragons that were on his stomach.

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 12-27-2016

Acrux smiled at his fearless mate. He had decided to tell him about tbe ritual of recognising him as his life-sharinf mate after thr birth. He pushed himself up and started putting butterfly kisses on the huge and distended belly, trialing further down as he continued. It was not the prettiest sight, but Acrux find the belly, and Caleb, to be all the more attractive now. He finally landed his last kiss just above Caleb's cock and raised his head to meet eyes with Caleb. "You ready for it?"