Mpreg Central
Dragon Offering - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Dragon Offering (/showthread.php?tid=10556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 12-27-2016

Caleb almost teared up while he watched Acrux show him the purest love he could ever dream of, more than his parents or his family, something he didn't process. He knew he looked...bad, to put it lightly, he wasn't as rosey as he was when they had met and his hair was oily because he couldn't bring himself out of bed to wash himself. The human smiled through the emotion even as the eggs struggled to get their own dose of attention from their father. He tilted his head some, feeling his cock slowly stirr to attention itself and meeting his partners eyes with a nod, he couldn't speak without revealing the nervousness in his voice.

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 12-27-2016

Acrux smiled sensing his mate's getting emotion. He coukdbt say he understood them all, not now when their bonding was still preliminary and not stablized enough for him to share his feelings, but the slight smile on him was reassuring enough for him to continue. He heaved himself up to kiss on those tender lips of Caleb fiest before going down again and enveloped his cock with his mouth. This was the first time he did that for someone and he was careful not to hurt Caleb accidentally with his teeth. He sneaked a hand below to fondle with his balls and the secret garden behind, the feminine part of Caleb that madr him impossibly sexier.

Caleb took in a sharp breath when his cock was taken into Acrux's warm mouth, his eyes rolled back and he moaned as his back arched slightly against the bed,"Mnn..."He hummed, feeling the hand at his balls and the other entering his nethers in a familar way, though he had never been sucked off by the dragon before he had been fingered. The human loved his partners thick hand, it made him ache with the touch, wanting more and more, as he braced his feet against the bed. His toes curled and brow pinched together with a low moan, it didn't take much to get him worked up, with how easy it was to do so made him realize how close he was to actually laying the eggs.

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 12-27-2016

Acrux smiled on Caleb's cock as he started feeling moisture on his fingertips. It was a bonus finding Caleb to be equally sensitive at both receptors. He had provoked Caleb into squirting with fingering alone, and that was a spectacular sight to admire at. He continued his service for the human, and crept his other hand at the backside. They hadnt been doing much anally, though now would be a good time to start prepping it for the eggs to pass. He rubbed on the closed entrance, breaching it a bit more everytime Caleb moaned with pleasure, getting ewady to peneteate it fully.

It didn't take much in stimulation to have Caleb on the brink of cumming and feeling as if he had to release himself for the first time in almost two weeks. The human moaned out softly, tilting his head back for a moment as his stomach ached lightly, something he hadn't felt before. No penetration was needed as Acrux rubbed at his backside, one of the eggs were already budging against his closed, puckered hole. "Love... One's coming... I feel it."He groaned softly, turning his head and biting his knuckle.

RE: Dragon Offering - bhdire8 - 12-28-2016

"Hmm so fast? I guess we have nice childrne coming, not needing much fussing." Acrux smiled as he pushed in a little deeper, penetrating through the tight ring of muscle he could feel the tip of the egg already. "It's going really well, better than I thought now Cici. When you feel the tightening, push down a bit and see if we could make it come out a little further." Acrux kissed Caleb and encouraged him. His hand didnt stop stroking, he wanted Caleb to climax to loosen the muscle down ther.e

RE: Dragon Offering - Lovebite - 12-28-2016

"No wonder..."Caleb breathed out, smiling at the mention of their children and turning slightly onto his side with a groan as Acrux pushed further inside of him. His other hand caressed what he could of his tight, illformed belly and tilted his head back more with a small grunt as he tried pushing like his lover advised. Though he didn't feel the tightening like he had said, he was always tight and it was hard to tell a contraction from him just exerting himself in a way he shouldn't have being so ripe with eggs. He kissed him back and his hips bucked with a soft gasp as he pushed his face into the others neck and shoulder, gripping onto him tightly.

Without the contraction the progress wasnt as good with Caleb's pushing, and Acrux didnt want him to exhaust himself unnecessarily. "It's alright Cici, you could jusst rest for a bit first. Let the eggs take their time." He held the tall belly with one large hand to steady it, not pushing it down or anything as his mate tried so hard to stay put. "You would feel the urge to push when the time came. Sorry I have been too impatient to get this going. I should have let you wait a bit." He kissed the human's.face again, nuzzling his head as he gently massaged on the opening to help Caleb stretch.

The human collapsed against the bed again with a heavy huff, his eyes were half lidded and he looked exausted already, not that he had much energy to begin with either way. "It's okay... I'm ready to meet them too... Early or no."He relaxed to the dragon's kisses and moaned softly as he was stretched again, even without the cramps the first egg was brimming on coming out of him. It was visible and could be felt, he knew it,"Only four times I have to do this, right? Four eggs?"He asked softly and opened his eyes slightly to look up at Acrux while his hands steadied his middle as well.

"Yes... well that's my best guess. Do as you want, you are the obe knowing it the best now." Acrux looked lovingly into Caleb's eyes as he said. His hand had been.cupping the emetging egg, feeling it coming forward bit by bit. The shell was not as hard as it should be, but it would be easier for Caleb as it was. "Push when you want to, dont exhaust yourself on our firstborn though." Acrux said gently as he sat up a bit.higher so Caleb on his chest would be sitting more upright as well, which would help him utilize his muscle and breath easier.

Caleb watched Acrux as he nodded some, not parting from his gaze while he felt the egg stretch him slowly, his brows furrowed and his mouth turned into a grimace. Yet he didn't look away from his lovers eyes as he beared down, until he felt the burn now, it wasn't intense and it didn't make him stop but he felt it. The egg was at it's widest point and it was almost here as he groaned lightly, still facing the dragon and opening his eyes again to look at him. When he was adjusted, he tensed up and grunted lightly, it was sudden and even helped as he pushed out the egg into Acrux's hand with a slick 'pop'

Acrux watched on as he witnessed the birth of his first egg, and he encouraged on sielntly on Caleb as he pushed, not parting eyes with him. His eyes moistened up as the firsg egg came out, and he said with a quivering voice filled with excitemrnt. "Yes that's it Caleb. Good job my love, our first born is here." He littered Caleb's fave with kisses as he carefully lifted the slicky egg up to show Caleb. Even though it was just a white egg with dark grreen spots on it, it was tbe most precious thing that Acrux ever had. "Thank you my love, thank you." Acrux was so overwhelmed with emotion be could only repeat his gratitude again and again.

Caleb went limp against the pillows again when the egg was laid finally, half on Acrux and half on the large soft bed, he whimpered softly as his stomach contracted finally. The first legit cramp, though he still smiled at his lover when he sounded so excited despite him knowing that the eggs were premature, smaller than they would be and maybe just a bit more fragile. Though he felt how truly excited and grateful Acrux was, he nuzzled his chest then looked towards the egg himself, his heart swelled,"So pretty."He murmured and grunted when his stomach tightened more firmly this time, panting softly and curling forwards carefully as he beared down once more. The second egg was on the rails just as it's older sibling, he whined lightly and tilted his head back as he curled his knees up to his chest, pushing hard.

Acrux cradled the egg on the nest he had prepared beforehand. He was careful to set the egg upright so the premature fetus get to develop soundly within the soft shells. He returned his attention to Caleb as he started pushing for rral this time. The second egg was coming fast. Acrux raised his leg up and cupped his bottom with his large hands again, coexing the egg to come forward, supporting the lips. "Good job Caleb, that's it. Show the egglings how strong their momma is." He kissed softly on the tear-streaked face of Caleb, which was slightly distorted with exertion.

The human didn't struggle as much, it hurt but it wasn't agonizing, he wouldn't care either way as all he wanted was to deliver their clutch. All of them as healthy as he could help them be, he braced his leg against the dragons hand and arched his back as he groaned out in discomfort. Like having a bowl movement, he grunted heavily and trembled as the second egg quickly came to a crown before Caleb had to pant to catch his breath. Sweat glistened on his forehead from the light of the early morning sun and he moaned once more as he kept going, leaning into the kisses and pushing harder. It didn't take much for the second one to be delivered into his mates ready hand, it was the same size as the last and a similar color scheme.

Acrux smiled as the second egg landed squarely on his palm. "Good job Caleb, a strong breeder I could see." He kissed his thank you silently as he put the egg together with its elder sibling. Returning to his mate, he hugged him close and cupped his belly again. He lowered Caleb's legs back down on the bed and kneaded on the thighs that were quivering, gently comforting his mate who was panting. "You are doing amazing Cici, the best I have seen. You are doibg such a good job birthing our clutch." He kissed his mate and rubed on the belly slightly. The remaining eggs had shifted, and the belly had become oblong. From how the eggs were coming down, it seemed lije th3 next one would take a bit longer to descend.

Caleb was crying now as he kissed Acrux back, it seemed to hit him now, he was laying their eggs finally and it was happening so fast. The human almost wished he could carry them a bit longer as he was soon collected into the dragon's arms with a soft whimper. His stomach was still heavy and low, resting on his upper thighs now and quivering with them, he was pouting some. "It's your first clutch too?"He asked, sure that he had told him before but he couldn't remember,"Who else have you seen do this?"He purred at the kiss and nuzzled his head beneath his chin slightly.

"Yea that's my first clutch." The dragon saif with a climbing blush. "I... I... that's just figurative speaking. I think, and I am quite sure, you would be the best either way." He mentally hit himself for being so flustered. He smiled feeling his lover snuggle into him. The belly was pressing against him, and he could feel them moving quite a bit with more space availablr now. He rubbed softly on it, cleverly coexing yhem down. "Hmm i will see if you would be an even better breeder with your..." he moved his hand down to his front oprning, teasing a bit with the sensitive little pebble hidden between his folds.

The human giggled softly at the sight of his dragon so nervous, he couldn't help but think of all the times they would have together with their growing family. "The first of many."He corrected and then took the chance to kiss Acrux to distract him from being so flustered, then laid against his chest again as he moaned at the renewed movement inside of him. It felt heavenly to breath again, to actually feel hungry and wanting to ride his lover as he would before he was confined to the bed,"Mm... I won't even need to recover, keep me filled with your clutches."He murmured teasingly.

"You sure you could handle that? It's not what I am hraring just moments before. You had been so weak you almost scared me you know.... who knows you could be such a pusher when the time comes." Acrux started off teasing Caleb, but then he grew serious as he recalled how pale and breathless Caleb had been just moments before. "I am thinking.... what if we accidentally got your carrying from both front and back? I dont think.your body could take it..... " acrux started seriously considering if he should try to research into methods of contraception.