Mpreg Central
C The teacher (with Ctitan) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C The teacher (with Ctitan) (/showthread.php?tid=10578)

Pages: 1 2

The teacher (with Ctitan) - tjopj44 - 12-04-2016

Name: Henry Fox
Profession: He is an english teacher in a college
Appearance: He looks younger than his actual age, is tall and muscular (except for the belly, due to pregnancy). He is red haired and has green eyes, which is why he is considered one of the most charming theachers at the school. 

Pregnant: He is 7 months pregnant with triplets, which, for some reason, seems to make him even more desirable at the eyes of certain people. His belly is now huge and round, despite his chest and biceps remain strong and muscular. He has no body hair.

Personality: He is smart and kind, he loves his job, although he has to admit that it's harder now with the pregnancy.
Extra: He got pregnant in a one night stand with a man and a woman, and never saw any of them again, so he didn't know who's the babies's other father.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henry looked at his students and smiled. "Good morning, guys" he said, recieving almost no answer back. Most of the students were sleepy now, since it was so early in the morning, and Henry tried to be understanding, since he knew how they were feeling. "Did you read the chapter 3 of the book I asked you?" he asked.

(Now your character can come in, arriving late, or he can answer Henry's question, or he can be someone sleeping)

RE: The teacher (with Ctitan) - Ctitan - 12-05-2016

Chase Ryker: age 23

Appearance: 6'4 tall, strong body, very masculine. Short, shaggy black hair. Much more muscular than Henry, and taller too. Native American decent.

Personality:
Chase is a playboy till the end, loves to flirt with girls and femboys. Star player of the schools baseball team.
-------------------------------
Chase comes barreling down the hallway, late yet again for english class. He runs into the room with messed up black hair, and sweaty clothes clinging to his muscular, sculpted body. " Sorry... I'm late... again..." Chase says in between breathes.
He finds Henry quite adorable, and with his big, pregnant belly he's even more turned on by the young teacher.

RE: The teacher (with Ctitan) - tjopj44 - 12-06-2016

"Mr. Ryder, you are late again" Henry said, not surprised. Part of him felt really bad when he saw students that didn't care enough about his class to arrive on time for it. This same part was, however, the crazy hormonal part. Henry could understand some students have issues with timing, so he gave Chase a small smile and said "Hey, it's okay, come on in. Thanks for coming".

If he were sincere to himself, Henry would have to admit that he thought Chase was very attractive, with his dark hair, fair skin and strong body. But, as Henry would quickly remind himself, he was pregnant with triplets, thus the odds of someone like Chase ever wanting something with him right now were almost zero.

He continued his class from where he had stopped, helping anyone who had doubts.

RE: The teacher (with Ctitan) - Ctitan - 12-06-2016

" Yes, Mr. Fox." Chase said red faced and embarrassed. " It's just that practice ran over and I just lost track of time, sir." Henry nodded and Chase went to his seat, next to one of the hot chicks in the back and started flirting with her, making her giggle. Chase wasn't really that into this girl, but hey if he got to sleep with her he wasn't complaining. The one he really wanted was Henry. With those gorgeous green eyes, fiery red hair, and witty smile. He made him nervous just being in the same room with him. The serious baby belly wasn't helping either, Chase found it really sexy when a guy like Henry got knocked up. He was just sorry he hadn't done it himself.

RE: The teacher (with Ctitan) - tjopj44 - 12-07-2016

Henry saw as Chase started to flirt with some random girl, but he didn't minded it at all. After all, although he thought the student was really cute, Chase wasn't dating him, so he was free to do whatever he wanted. Besides, a  relationship between the two of them wouldn't be possible anyway, since they were teacher and student. The teacher continued his class, often rubbing his huge belly on a place where the babies had kicked especially hard. He was trying to pretend he wasn't seeing Chase flirting with the girl, but it wasn't exactly something he could ignore.

RE: The teacher (with Ctitan) - Ctitan - 12-07-2016

Every now and again Chase would notice Henry rubbing that beautiful belly of his, and he'd stop to watch and admire. Chase and the girl were starting to get a little obnoxious, and Chase even started making out with her right in front of him! Some of Chase's teammates, who were in class with him, started egging him on, and encouraging Chase's vial behavior. The classroom started to sound like a zoo it was so loud.

RE: The teacher (with Ctitan) - tjopj44 - 12-08-2016

As Henry walked through the room, helping some students and answering their questions, he noticed, for many times, Chase glancing at his belly. He couldn't blame the student, though, since he was at a very advanced stage of his pregnancy. But, as the student began to kiss the girl in the middle of the class, thus causing a commotion that was disturbing his class, he got a bit angry. He wasn't exactly jealous, but, come on, the classroom wasn't the place for making out. "Guys, please, can you make a bit of silence, please?" he asked the students that were encouraging Chase. However, as he got no response, he rolled his eyes and waddled to the kissing couple "Mr. Ryder and Miss Abbott, could you please stop making out in here? You are causing a commotion that is making it really hard for me to continue with the class." he asked them politely.

RE: The teacher (with Ctitan) - Ctitan - 12-09-2016

Chase held his hand up as a gesture saying: Gimme a minute. Henry huffed at him in frustration, but just crossed his arms over his enormous belly. Chase finished and said, " Sorry sir. I guess I couldn't help myself." He said while looking at Henry's sexy stomach. " What were talking about again?" The class erupted in laughter at Chase's obliviousness.

RE: The teacher (with Ctitan) - tjopj44 - 12-09-2016

(i'm sorry, but could you try to avoid taking my character's line, please?)

Henry breathed in and out before saying "I was saying that the classroom isn't a place for making out. I know kissing is good, believe me, but you are causing a commotion so noisy that the other students can't hear what i'm saying. The class will be over in a few minutes and then you can make out whenever you want until the next class." he said, and, to make it clear, continued "If you disturb my class again, Mr. Ryder, i will have to send you to the principal's room"

RE: The teacher (with Ctitan) - Ctitan - 12-09-2016

( Yeah, sorry.)

Chase nodded, a little annoyed his make out session got interrupted. Chase went back to listening to Henry's lesson, getting hornier and hornier as time went on. Henry was just so attractive and Chase wanted to fuck him so hard he couldn't walk, which was already kind of a problem with his huge belly. Class ended, and Chase felt kind of bad for interrupting Henry's class and decided to go apologise. " Hey, I'm really sorry about interrupting your lesson. It won't happen again, sir." Chase said somewhat red faced and embarrassed.

RE: The teacher (with Ctitan) - tjopj44 - 12-09-2016

(It's okay, i'm sorry if this sounded rude)

Henry looked at the student and gave him a little smile "It's okay, Mr. Ryder, I know kissing is good, the problem was the commotion about you both" he said, although he thought that, if he was true to himself, he would have to admit that, deep down, he was jealous. "But you are forgiven, just don't... OUCH" he gasped when he felt a strong kick from inside him, coming from one of the babies. He rubbed his belly on the place where he felt the kick, and for a moment a tiny foot sticking out of the belly was visible through the tight shirt

RE: The teacher (with Ctitan) - Ctitan - 12-10-2016

( No worries!)

Chase was caught a little off guard by Henry's sudden shout. " Hey, are you alright?" Chased asked, alarmed. He was a little freaked out when he saw the tiny foot sticking out of Henry's abdomen. Chase couldn't help but rub the place the baby kicked Henry. " Damn! Does that hurt?" Chase questioned, only to blush like a tomatoe when he realised what he just did. " Er, sorry for invading your personal space, sir." Chase said, embarrassed.

RE: The teacher (with Ctitan) - tjopj44 - 12-10-2016

Seeing how embarassed the student seemed to be, Henry just laughed and said "It's okay, Mr. Ryder, it was not your fault, i shouldn't have yelped, you were just scared" he said. The student's touch was somewhat good, and with it the teacher felt goosebumps on his skin. "No, it didn't hurt so much, it was just a kick that caught me off guard" he explained, and then, to his own surprise, took Chase's hand and placed it on the belly again, right where the babies were kicking, and said "Here, can you feel it? They've been really active lately"

RE: The teacher (with Ctitan) - Ctitan - 12-10-2016

Chase's mind was going 80 miles a minute. He couldn't believe he was actually rubbing this glorious belly. " Wow they're really moving." Chase said in awe. He could hardly believe there was life growing right inside Henry's stomach. Chase, unexpectedly, moved in closer to it, and rested his head right on Henry's tummy. It was an odd sight, a student just standing there with his head on his teachers enormous, pregnant stomach. It somehow made Chase feel really relaxed just laying his head there. It felt right.

RE: The teacher (with Ctitan) - tjopj44 - 12-10-2016

Henry could only watch as the student placed his head over his huge belly, amazed by his cuteness. Before he could stop himself, he was caressing Chase's head and messing his hair, and then asking "Can you hear something?". The babies seemed to like Chase's touch, as they were kicking more and more inside Henry's belly.

RE: The teacher (with Ctitan) - Ctitan - 12-11-2016

Chase's eyes started to roll back in his head at Henry's touch. " Yeah, I think I can hear 'em." Chase said hearing little thumps on the inside of Henry's womb. Chase started to massage Henry's belly, occasionally feeling a kick here and there. " How many you got in there?" Chase asked in a low, husky voice.

RE: The teacher (with Ctitan) - tjopj44 - 12-11-2016

When Chase spoke in a low voice, Henry felt gosebumps on his whole body, starting on his spine and spreading until his arms and legs. He found it cute also the way the student seemed to be concerned about his pregnancy and asked him how many babies he was having "I'm having triplets" he replied with a smile, giving his huge belly a soft pat "Three big and healthy boys" he added proudly while looking at Chase to check his reaction.

Chase was so in love with Henry's pregnant belly. He inhaled sharply at hearing Henry's answer. " Damn, you must be ready to pop, huh?" He said moving his head all around Henry's abdomen. " So, who's the father?" Chase looked up into Henry's eyes almost heartbroken knowing he wasn't the cause of this wonderful tummy.

RE: The teacher (with Ctitan) - tjopj44 - 12-11-2016

Henry laughed with the student's last comments "Actually, i'm only seven months yet, although i can't wait for them to come" he said, rubbing his belly in a caring way. He blushed when Chase asked about the babies's other father, remembering the night where they were conceived, and laughed nervously "Uh... Yeah, about that... Don't tell anyone, but i kinda have a threesome, just a one night stand, in a crazy party, with a man and a woman I didn't know. I never called none of them after that night, not even when i found out i was pregnant"

Chase was amazed at Henry's confession. " So you never told them?" He asked, hoping that meant he was still available. Chase stood up, his full height towering over Henry. Chase was searching for any sign of interest Henry might have of Chase. " I bet they're regretting not giving you a call, now. Missing out on this beautiful experience." Chase said unable to control his mouth, and slowly moving his face closer to Henry's.