Mpreg Central
C New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan (/showthread.php?tid=10591)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan - Roxas Atlas - 12-06-2016

Sean Woodard was moving into a new apartment. He was 18 yrs old, stands at 5'6" tall, short brown hair, blue eyes, baby soft face and skin, slight pale. Sean was also born to look feminine, so he has a curvy build with 40 EE breasts and a large bubble butt.

RE: New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan - Ctitan - 12-06-2016

Anthony Parker ( Or Tony as everyone knew him.) was 22 years old, fresh out of college, and living in his first real house by himself. Tony is 6'6 with broad shoulders, muscular chest, buzz cut black hair, and dark brown eyes. Very masculine.

RE: New Neighbor Gets Filled Up with Ctitan - Roxas Atlas - 12-06-2016

Sean had just finished moving in when he heard a knock on his door. "Hi there. My name is Sean." He smiled as he answered his door.

The large man at the door grinned back a pearly white smile. " Hey, I'm Tony. I live next door. Did you just move here?" He asked curiously.

"Yes, I did. Lived in a big city for a year till I moved to this quiet neighborhood." Sean replied.

" Well this place can get pretty loud sometimes." Tony winked. He couldn't help but stare at Sean's enormous boobs and ass. His pants were already getting tight.

"Do you think you could show me around town, Tony?" Sean asked.

" Sure I'd be happy to. I know this place inside and out." Tony couldn't help the booming laughter that escaped his lips as he thought of the double meaning. He was basically a 4 year old trapped in a grown mans body.

"Is that a fast food resturant?" Sean asked as the got into Tony's car.

Tony cleared his throat a little embarrassed. " Uh, yeah, yeah they got really good burgers." He said as he started the car. " Mind if we listen to some Judas Priest?" He asked cranking up the volume before Sean could answer. He sped off to the restaurant with "Electric Eye" blaring in the background.

"Nah, I don't mind." Sean replied as they headed to In n' Out. Sean could tell that Tony was checking him out.

Tony was doing his best to act like he was focused on driving and the music, but damn Sean was hot!

They finally arrived. "Mmm. I'm getting hungry." Sean said as he rubbed his growling belly.

Tony laughed and got out of his side and ran over to open Seans door. " Feeling a little empty?" Tony blurted out and was immediately red-faced. "
Uh, I mean for food and stuff, hehe"

he chuckled nervously, sounding like an idiot 'way to be smooth Tony' he said in his head.

"Yes, I am." Sean replied as he went inside and order a burger, fries, and a drink.

Tony followed after him and ordered the same. They found a table and sat down.

"So, what do you do for a living, Tony." Sean asked as he took a bite out og his burger.

" Well, I just graduated college, but I'm actually a musician and I play drums in a Speed Metal band. How about you? Are you a senior or did you graduate already?"

"Already graduated. Just don't know what to do next." Sean replied.

Tony smiled at Sean " Hey, it may seem like you need to decide now, but you've got time. You're young and I can tell you're really special." Tony placed his huge, calloused hand on Sean's delicate ones and flashed a big, bright smile at him.