Mpreg Central
C A Brave Butler (w/Bhdire8) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C A Brave Butler (w/Bhdire8) (/showthread.php?tid=10741)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

A Brave Butler (w/Bhdire8) - Lovebite - 12-30-2016

The mansion was well kept by the lesser paid servants of the house, Orwin Jakson was the head butler of the dozen men and women who worked for the Lord and Lady Conrad and was proud to say so. This job supported he and his wife as well as their two daughters and he was grateful to have it for he knew they wouldn't be living as comfortably without it. Even with Lord Conrad's temper and the few scars and bruises he came home with, it made it worth it to see his daughters reading and writing. It made him proud that they were the first of his family's generations to become literate, so he endured the abuse for them.

"My Lord?"Orwin bowed his head as he entered his master's office with a tray of tea and sandwiches, he had made sure to knock and made no eye contact when he placed it on the man's desk. The butler was a stout man, short to be less noticeable at parties and while attending to the masters of the house. While at the same time, stocky to take care of the heavy lifting some of the other servants couldn't do themselves. He was sure that the mansion would crumble if he ever were to be fired or quit. His dark hair was shaved short as not to cause distraction and to be sophisticated, as well as his beard and the handmade suit his wife had to prepare him. One he washed regularly and had mended just as often, it was old yet the only one he had.

RE: A Brave Butler (w/Bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 12-31-2016

The lord was in a foul mood. Hiw wife's menstruation had been pushed back giving him some false hope that they had finally conxeived, yet this morning the bloodstain on her dress crushed his hope, again. He trapped himself in the room, not wanting yo face anyone at all. He had startes to doubt hiself as well... would it be that he was tbe one with the problem? His seed unable to make his wife pregnant? He growled low and lowered his head in his palms.

"Put the tray down. And lwave." In his anger, he had lost his usual cultivated way of addressing his capable butler, and simply said his orders. He was annoyed and not exactly ina mood to eat, so he simply wanted to ignore everyone. "And do not, that's an order, do not attempt to offer me food without me asking you undeestand?" He gradually raised his voice as he saif that.

RE: A Brave Butler (w/Bhdire8) - Lovebite - 01-01-2017

Mister Jakson saw the Lord's frustration and looked not to envoke his wrath as he nodded then turned after doing what he came to do with his tray. "Yes, sir."He replied when he was asked a question, coming around the man's desk to quietly take his used coffee mug and the warm cream that had been left out. Then moved towards the door of the man's office to leave again finally, seeing Lord Conrad this upset already when it was so early in the morning had him...nervous to say the least.

RE: A Brave Butler (w/Bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 01-01-2017

Thr lord huffed another frustrated sigh as the butler tidied his desk. "Before you go, tell everyone dont disturb me with those hedious letters and turn down all requests for a talk. If its our tenants just tell them I am sick and ask them to cone again. Do remmeber to treat them with bread and water. Some could have come a long way to meet me." The Lord had been grumpy but he, too, was known to be a kind lord to his poor tennants. That's the first rule ever for the servants to learn, do not mistreat his tenants.

With that, the butler nodded as he left the room silently, on his way down to the kitchen to drop the used dishes off for the scullery maid then to attend the Lord's tenants like he said. The men and women have come from the Conrad's estates in town to the country only to be turned down for their appointments today. He felt their frustration and saved it for himself when he went home tonight, he liked to humor his wife with his tales from the Conrad house. It made their time together all the more...refreshing. Just to see his family again, he sighed at the thought of not seeing them again so soon, it was still a few hours until he could. He truthfully hoped for the masters to let them off early today, that would be a blessing.

Sitting in darkness, the lord continued his silent ponder until a maid just barged into his office thinking thr room was vacant and coming to do the routine cleaning. Like a volcano, the lord exploded. "How dare you come in without knocking! Who's it that taught your manners? And ahdnt you been told not to come in at all?" he rang the bell for the butler vigorously as he scolded, the maid being th3 last straw.

The butler flinched at the sound of ringing, all had been calm until now, he jolted upright almost instantly and hurriedly buttoned his jacket. Straightening his tie as he almost sprinted upstairs, the other servants looked up at him as he flew by and said nothing before going to begin working again. While the butler came into the office finally,"Yes, sir?"He asked when he showed his face and saw the cowering maid taking the wrath of their Lord's anger,"Sir, I'm sorry."He stepped forwards quickly and grabbed the woman gently as he lead her away, though stayed in the line of sight for the master of the house,"It is my fault, I should have been more clear on the instructions, she came for your dishes."

"Dishes? You had them all cleared away so tell me, where else could the dishes be. So tell me, why would she come in, without knocking, for.dishes that are non-existent." The lord barked, letting his frustration out. He saw with the corner of his eyes the maid had tried to hide herself entirely behind the butler, and it angered him further as he spat out another round of.scolding. "and miss, am I a demon and Mr jakson there a knight with shining armor? Dont you even recognsie your own mistake?"

"The tea, sir. The tea."Orvin looked towards his desk and gestured slightly,"She assumed you were done and wished to get them out of the way of your work."He had been used to the Lord's anger, though he had never perfected getting him calm again. "Sir, please."He pleaded for the sense out of this commotion,"She may have thought you were out of the room or I just may have not made myself clear to her."He shooed her off quickly, he would take the blame for this no matter how harsh the punishment was.

The maid had scurried away before the Lord managed to stop her, and that angered him even more if that's possible. "I had made one explicit orders and you failed to follow them. Which part of NO DISTURBANCE do you not understand Mr Jakson? And to just dismiss that girl right under my nose? Who do you think you are? Are you the lord now?" In his fury he pushed the shorter butler, shoving.him on the desk beside.

The shorter man stumbled when he fell back against the desk and attempted to push himself back up to his feet,"I can only apologize, sir. I will do better to inform them, In sorry."He said and looked up at the Lord as he stood before him, uncomfortably close to him,"Sir?"He could feel his breath and the warmth of his body,"Can I go, sir?"

"Huh so now you are asking. I thought you are quit3 good at deciding for me?" He said dangerously. Under the flamelight, he could see a little charm, poorly done, obviously something made by children, tied on the butler's neck. He was immediately reminded of the butler's family, in particular his daughters. Why had everybody been able to conceive, whereas himself not being able to. In his angry mind, he ripped open the butler's shirt and trousers. Flipping him over so that his naked bottom was on full display, he shoved in 2 fingers at once.

"I've never said that, sir. I-"He saw the fury in his eyes and knew he couldn't say anything to calm the fire that had been stirring for the entire day. The man readied himself for a beating, yet it didn't come and he took in a shocked breath when he was flipped over onto the desk,"Sir!"He was pinned against the desktop before he could react and felt tears come to his eyes when his suit was ruined in a few swift motions. "I-I'm carrier! I'm carrier! I haven't been on repressants, please, Lord Conrad."He didn't struggle much because he knew it would only make it worse as he pressed his face into the desk silently now.

"Oh you're a carrier? Then why hadnt you been the one carrying.your daughters? You avoiding to carry for the sake of not ruining your image as the knight in shining armor in front of the other servants?" The wide bubbly butt of Orwin's just served to angerr Augustus even more, and he slapped the buttocks forcefully. A red palmprint immediately appeared on the butler's bottom. Without warning, the lord took out his angry and hard cock to slam into the butler's unready hole.

Orvin grit his teeth as he arched against the desk, grunting lightly and breathing heavily for only a moment before he was shoved into. His anal virginity being taken suddenly and without warning, the man sobbed out in pain when he stretched around his master's hard length,"Sir!"He gasped out, biting onto his knuckle and whimpering.

As if defloring th3 butler, a slow trickle of blood flowed down of Orwin's bottom. He had torn from the rough intrusion. In his anger, the lord had started slamming deep into the butler. "You are biting down on me so tightly. Almost as if welcoming me. Your inner carrier gene must be yearning for this for too long, waiting for so long to conceive." Not far in front, there's at least 2 bottles of empty whiskey bottles. The alcohol had fueled the lord's anger making him doing outrageous things against his normal mind.

Both men were straight, that's why Orvin had a wife and never carried and why Augustus had a wife as well and not a husband. He had no idea why this was happening to him, he had tried to be the best to be a good butler yet this happened, his master hated him so much as to fuck him with no remorse. He felt the cooling blood on the insides of his legs and whined as he was bounced into, the Lord's cock tearing him more and filling him,"No."He choked out, gripping the wood of the desk and even knocking some things over.

RE: A Brave Butler (w/Bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 01-02-2017

Augustus slammed into Orvin relentlessly, tirelessly. He had never been interested in any male, and he knew nothig about how much he was hurting the man. He was a bit amazed by the tightness, though his alcohol-muddled mind had little left to distinguish, and he just repeated he most natural instinct and repeated the pumpjh action.

RE: A Brave Butler (w/Bhdire8) - Lovebite - 01-02-2017

Orvin cried out with each thrust and pressed his cheek into the smooth wood of the desk, he choked on spittle and whimpered as he arched against the slamming of the other man's hips. He let his eyes drift shut and almost went numb to what was happening until his body betrayed him, he came over the wood of the desk with a pained groan. It felt alien not to be doing this with his wife in his home in his warm bed, he sobbed weakly.

RE: A Brave Butler (w/Bhdire8) - bhdire8 - 01-02-2017

Orvin orgasming had him tightening his canal and in the hazy state of mind, the lord was easily aroused and shoot his load deep within Orvin as well. He was a cuddler and he dragged Orvin over to the couch next to th3 table and clutched on tight on him. As per the doctor's advice, he had developed a habit of leaving his cock in his wife and to hold her with her hip raised to raise the chance of conception, and even in his half-conscious he made sure of that, unaware of the person in his arms not being his wife.