Mpreg Central
O Unforseen effects - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: O Unforseen effects (/showthread.php?tid=10785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Unforseen effects - anibus3 - 01-06-2017

Plot-  a scientist ends up having to go to a friend for help when their experiment takes a strange route. However will his friend help or only make their condition worse?

Miroku pulled at his coat nervously as he fished for his cellphone in his pocket, his loyal rockruff was laying at his feet despite how nervous they were. The experiment was a bizarre failure. The test subject was fine but he...wasn't. The man's researched revolved around the different evolution routes of Rockruff. But it seemed to be going wrong. As the phone rang, he grabbed a hat to hide the growing canine like ears.

Finally the person on the other line picked up.

"Hey, glad you pick up." Miroku started as he picked up his Pokémon companion. "Listen, my experiment has gone a little haywire and honestly i need  some help. Can I come over to your place to discuss it?"

When he was given a answer, Miroku was quick to head for his car and head towards the meeting place.

RE: Unforseen effects - anibus3 - 01-07-2017

(I am opening this thread up for two other people. One to play his friend and the other could have any role they want.)

RE: Unforseen effects - Wolfsong - 01-07-2017

(01-07-2017, 04:21 AM)anibus3 Wrote: (I am opening this thread up for two other people. One to play his friend and the other could have any role they want.)

(I'm interested. Could my character be a growlite breeder?)

(Certainly)

(01-07-2017, 06:55 AM)anibus3 Wrote: (Certainly)

Samson Clay was making his rounds checking on his prized growlithes.  Two of them were ready to go anytime and Samson spend some extra time with them. Then he went and checked on the two had just been bred.  By the time he had made it back inside his house, Samson realized that he had spent more time in the kennel than he had meant to. He could hear his phone ringing, so he hurried to answer it before they hung up.

"Hey, glad you pick up." Samson heard his friend say.

"Sorry, I was outside checking on the girls."

"Listen, my experiment has gone a little haywire and honestly i need some help. Can I come over to your place to discuss it?"

Samson frowned not sure what that meant. "Sure," he told Miroku.

(is that better?)

(I need more than one line to reply to. Plus you didn't reply to what was in my original post)

(01-07-2017, 07:02 AM)anibus3 Wrote: (I need more than one line to reply to. Plus you didn't reply to what was in my original post)

ok edited was that better?

(That's good, thank you. It's just hard for me to reply to one liners all the time, when muse is low it's perfectly fine.)

"Thank you. I'm so sorry for the abruptness or well..strangeness you could say with how I put my request. I'll try to explain it better in person." Miroku added before he waited for his friend's response and hung up.

Once there, he excited the car and gave a nervous sigh, he shuddered as he felt the new appendages against the rim of his hat. Going over to the door, he knocked on it and adjust his coat, feeling a slight roundness to his stomach now.

"Oh god no..." Miroku muttered in fear.

Samson frowned not sure what that meant. "Sure," he told Miroku as he picked up Blazer his male growlithe.

"Thank you. I'm so sorry for the abruptness or well..strangeness you could say with how I put my request. I'll try to explain it better in person."

Before Samson had a chance to reply, Miroku had hung up. "That was strange," Samson muttered half to Blazer and half to himself. After placing Blazer on the couch, who instead of staying hopped down and followed him into the kitchen, Samson started a pot of coffee brewing. He had just finished when he heard the car pull up. Carrying the cups to the table, Samsopn set them down before walking over to the door where Blazer was already yipping happily as his friend knocked on the door.

Just as he opened the door, Samson heard Miroku mutter "Oh god no..."

"Miroku?" Samson asked as he glanced down, noticing that his friend's coat wasn't as loose as it usually was. "Come on in, he said opening the door wider.

Blazer yipped happily and made a play bow as he sniffed at Miroku.

"Hey.." Miroku replied. "Thanks."

Entering the house he gave a kind smile to the playful fire type. Course he knew that he had to explain why he cane.

"My research has taken s odd turn...and well...how to put it.." Miroku started as fiddled with his hat.

RE: Unforseen effects - Wolfsong - 01-08-2017

"No problem," Samson said as he closed the door once Miroku was inside. "I made coffee," he suggested as he turned ready to take his friend's coat and hat like usual only to find out he still had them on.

Blazer tilted his head as there was a new scent to Miroku and he padded closer to get a better sniff.

"My research has taken s odd turn...and well...how to put it.."

"Miroku?" Samson asked as his friend played with his hat but didn't take it off. "What is going on? Did something happen? If so, what?"

RE: Unforseen effects - anibus3 - 01-08-2017

"Coffee....? No thanks. I've been up too many hours as it is." Miroku said. "But thanks for the offer."

Samson was a smart guy and for some reason, Miroku found it hard to dance around subjects when talking to em. A sigh left him as he pulled his hat off, revealing his nearly formed canine ears. They were red and white with the tips folded forward, much like those of the Lycanroc. He swallowed nervously.

"I think...I've somehow used the serum on myself...even though I don't recall at all how that could've happened." Miroku answered, his hair having a red tint to it now.

As he spoke, he could feel his shirt feeling a tad bit tighter under his coat. Tugging at his coat a little, he adjusted his position while his rockruff took a seat by his feet. Tilting their head confused.

"And I've no idea what exactly it's going to do to me..." Miroku added.

"Okay," Samson agreed at his friend's decline of the coffee as he watched on with concern.

Finally, Miroku pulled the hat off and Samson had to blink when he saw the canine ears. "I think...I've somehow used the serum on myself...even though I don't recall at all how that could've happened."

Samson couldn't help it, he reached over and touched the ears which confirmed that they were real. "Where did you keep it?" He asked Miroku as he tried to think about how that might have happened.

"And I've no idea what exactly it's going to do to me..."

Samson guided Miroku over to the sofa and helped him down. "Besides the ears, have you noticed anything else?"

The feeling of someone touching his ears had him surprised, causing the appendages to twitch. They were soft oddly enough. Though Miroku ran his fingers through his bangs part way as he pondered Samson's question.

"In a locked refridgerator unit, it has to be kept at cold temperature to keep it stable unless I'm looking through it with a microscope." Miroku replied.

Anything else? The man kept himself from looking down at his stock. He certainly felt a little heavier and fuller, though he wasn't sure on what it could be.

"No, nothing else." Miroku answered. "IT started when my hearing got stronger and while I was talking to you on the phone, these grew in."

"Hmmm....." Samson said as he ran a hand through his own hair. He got the feeling that Miroku wasn't telling him everything but he let that slide for now.

"Did you maybe drop some on your hand or something while you were transferring it to a slide or something?" He asked, trying to resist touching the soft ears again.

"At least it was ears and not a tail," Samson stated, looking over at his friends. He was wondering why Miroku didn't take off his coat.

"I'll be right back," Samson said as he went to grab a notepad before hurrying back. When he returned he wrote down on the notepad. Hearing got stronger and grew ears.

"Its possible. To be honest, do you have a spare room I can sleep in?" Miroku asked. "If not I can sleep in the stable."

True at least it wasn't a tail but how long would that last? The man rubbed his eyes. Trying to stay awake a little bit longer. When Samson returned, s yawn left the man.

RE: Unforseen effects - Wolfsong - 01-09-2017

When Miroku asked if he had room, Samson nodded.

"Of course I do. Would you prefer upstairs or down here?" He asked as he sat the notepad down and turned to face his friend.

Samson waited for his friend's answer as he tried not to look directly at the ears. "Is there anything else i can get you?"

RE: Unforseen effects - anibus3 - 01-09-2017

"Doesn't matter to me which. Whichever one you are alright with me using." Miroku replied.

A unsure expression came to his face as he thought it over. Did he need anything else? Well...his Rockruff was no doubt hungry and he did have other pokemon.

"Would it be alright for my pokemon to have some food and water in the room? I'm sure they're no doubt hungry by now." Miroku asked uncertainly.

As if to agree, his rockruff made a bark sound with their curly tail wagging.

RE: Unforseen effects - Wolfsong - 01-09-2017

"Either is fine but the bedroom upstairs is much more roomy." Samson answered.

When Miroku asked about his pokemon, Samson turned to face him. "that's not any problem at all. "If you want to go on upstairs, I'll see to feeding them. It's the third door on the left."

Blazer wagged his tail and even though he was full he followed them into the kitchen.

RE: Unforseen effects - anibus3 - 01-09-2017

"Thanks." Miroku said as he stood up.

Reaching into his pocket, he released three more pokemon. Two Lycanrocs appeared, both the night form and the midday form. The third pokemon was a Rowlet, the grass type landed on the chair and made a sound. Patting the grass type's head, Miroku headed upstairs to the bedroom and was out rather quickly. He had removed his coat though the blankets helped hide the bump that his stomach had become.