Mpreg Central
O Unforseen effects - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: O Unforseen effects (/showthread.php?tid=10785)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Unforseen effects - Wolfsong - 01-10-2017

*Tiger looked up in surprise when he sensed that it wasn't Samson. He sniffed the air as his tail wagged*

Seeing as it was Flannery's first litter, she was understandably nervous but when it was all said and done she had given birth to two beautiful male growlithe pups one of which had a yellowish coat.

When he stepped out of the pen he saw Miroku leaning heavily against the wall trying to catch his breath.

Miroku?

RE: Unforseen effects - anibus3 - 01-10-2017

That...wasn't a good experience. The poor man had a hard time getting away from the arcanine but at least he had his clothes on and intact.

"H...hi..." MIroku greeted nervously as he stood there shaking.

A few heavy gasps left him as he stayed put. What to say...oh what to say?

"He's scary.." Miroku added on.

"He's scary.." Miroku added on.

Samson winced. "Sorry about that. Tiger is why i tend to stick with growlithes and not arcanine..."

He paused letting Miroku catch his breath.

"Are you okay?" he asked, as Flare and Blazer trotted up to sniff at them. Flare was moving a little slower than usual.

Tiger chose that moment to let out a triumphant howl.

"I'm fine..just startled and...tired." Miroku replied.

Course he jumped at the howl that Tiger gave.

"I see what ya mean.." Miroku said though there was a tear sound and he looked.

Only to see a fluffy tail sticking out of his pants! The man's face paled as he stared at that.

(This is probably my last post until tomorrow need to call it a night)

"I see what ya mean.." Miroku began.

Samson seeing how jumpy his friend was decided it was time to get back to the house. "Let's get - " But a loud ripping sound interruped his suggestion.

*RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPP*

Samson turned to look and noticed the tail about the same time as Miroku noticed it.

"That's not good," he admitted as he guided his friend inside trying to ignore the tail as it nervously twitched about hitting him as they made their way to the house. Once they were inside, Samson looked trying to make sure that the tail was the only new development or if there was anything else

The tail was too long to be that of the night form of Lycanroc and that wasn't the only thing. His ears had change, no longer were they folded over but they stood up tall and his hair now had a dusty color to it like the midday lycanroc. A frustrated sound left Miroku as he stood there.

"This is riddiculious!" Miroku snapped, his tail lashed about behind him.

A furry collar had formed around his neck, it was short and nowhere near as big as a real lycanroc's. No rocks thankfully...though that didn't have Miroku at any ease.

RE: Unforseen effects - Wolfsong - 01-11-2017

(sorry didn't plan to be out of the house most of the day)

Nope, the tail wasn't the only thing that had changed. As Miroku snapped out in frustration his tail continued to lash out continually hitting Samson. Knowing his friend didn't mean anythin by it, he stepped out of the way. It was either do that or grab the tail and he knew from experience that grabbing a pokemon's tail was never a smart move.

"I know its hard but take a deep breath and let it out slowly," Samson suggested, as he closed the door behind them. He frowned wondering what had gotten into Tiger as he let out another howl.

"Ummm..." Samson added not sure what else to say.

RE: Unforseen effects - anibus3 - 01-11-2017

"I don't think me controlling my breathing is gonna help." Miroku retorted.

In all honesty, he didn't want to tell his friend what had happened, what would they think? Sadly the truth would come out sooner or later as his body was already working on that. With nothing else showing, the two decided to leave things be. Course Miroku was going over what notes he had brought with him to try and understand what was happening to him.

"I just didn't want you to hyperventilate," Samson explained, but said nothing else.

Deciding to give Miroku his space he returned to the kennels and finished taking care of them. He frowned as Tiger seemed exceptionally frisky. He let both Flare and Blazer out and they followed Samson back to the house. Flare, sniffed around curiously as she got used to being inside the house. Blazer watched over her protectively, loud the proud papa that he was going to be.

After a while, Samson started on lunch. He liked to think while he cooked and as he worked on the pasta the smell if the sauce cooking spread throughout the house.

The food cooking was a lovely smell and honestly, Miroku found it impossible to resist. The whole time he had been looking over his notes, he felt more and more hungry. So to smell the food being made that was too much for him. Putting his notes down, he got up, and headed back downstairs.

"What's cooking?" Miroku asked.

"Spaghetti," Samson answered. I make the sauce from scratch, "How are you feeling?" He asked as he looked his friend over. His eyes kept drifting from the tail to the ears and back.''

Instead of saying anything about it, he motioned to the table. "It's almost done. Can you set the table while put it all together?" Samson asked as he pulled the bread out of the oven. Flare padded in and sniffed at Miroku and she yipped softly wagging her tail.

"Sounds good." Miroku said.

The man was confused by the growlithe's yip though he did nothing about it. He gave a nod to Samson and went to set the table. However he paused midway through and placed a hand against his stomach. Something didn't feel right...and the fact that this feeling was similiar to having those rockruff pups growing. In fact his stomach pushed out a little bit but his shirt hide it.

"We're screwed.." Miroku commented.

"We're screwed.."

Samson was putting the spaghetti the spaghetti together, so he didn't quite hear what Miroku said.

"What did you say?" he asked.

Flare sniffed at Miroky once mroe and nuzzled against him before she rolled on to her back tail still wagging as her own slightly swollen belly was being nuzzled by Blazer.

When Samson turned around, he saw his friend resting his hand on his belly and grew concerned.

"Are you feeling okay? Did something new appear? Miroku?"

"We're screwed." Miroku repeated as he stood there. "There's more...growing."

Did he feel good? No. He felt afraid and worried. The man practically ignored the two growlithes by his feet.

"There's going to be more pups." Miroku added.

"More?" Samson asked not quite sure he heard right.

Miroku nodded slowly his hand still on his belly.

Samson, hurriedly set the sphagetthi on the table and then guided his friend over to the chair, gently easing his tail through the slats in the chair. He was surprised at how soft the fur was. "Does it feel like the last two did or any different?" he asked curious but thinking it had to be an effect of the serum. He didn't realize that there had been an incident while he was busy tending to Flannery. He looked down, but unlike the other morning it wasn't quite that visible yet.

"Has to be, only reason my stomach feels bigger." Miroku replied.

Sitting down, his tail was still a strange extension of himself. For now though he did his best to ignore it.

"I can't tell, it just started." Miroku said after he took a few bites. "Hopefully this'll be slower than last time. Maybe it'll be less this time?"

He could only hope. The rest of the day went by without any problems and no further growth. Which only fueled Miroku's hopes which was a bad thing. For when he woke up the following morning, he did so during a growth spurt. The feeling of his belly swell larger and the pressure accompanying it was uncomfortable. Even more so when it finally stopped and he looked due with one kid, still less than last time.

Samson remained quiet as they ate. "Maybe," he agreed when Miroku mentioned that he hoped that the process would be slower with not as many pups.

Not much else was said as they ate and then cleared the table. Samson was surprised when there was nothing left, as he tended to make more than enough whenever he made spaghetti.

Samson ended up sleeping through his alarm the events of the previous couple of days having taken a toll on his sleep. When he finally did wake up, he found that Miroku was still in his room. He went downstairs and made waffles. WHen they were done he carried them upstairs and knocked on the door before entering with the food.

"How are you feeling this morning?" he asked Miroku.

"I just want to curl up and hide..." MIroku answered as he adjusted his position revealing the bigger belly. "That was not a fun wake up call with it swelling."

The food though was enough to bring him out of his bad mood considering he was rather hungry. And after thanking Samson for the food, he was quick to eat it all. Seems like his appetite was only increasing with the new size. At first, Miroku didn't notice that but having finished the refilled plate he did.

"There's gonna be more than one if I'm already this hungry." MIroku observed.

Samson eased himself on the side of the bed as he was careful to avoid his friend's tail.

"It's probably too soon to see anything with the ultrasound especially considering that you're not growing as fast as you did last time. " Samson admitted as he reached down and felt around Miroku's belly trying to see if he could maybe feel how many but didn't have any luck although it did feel firmer than it had the last time. "But we can try if you want to.

"It does feel firmer," he told Miroku." He paused. "Are you still hungry?" he asked, noticing how quickly Miroku had polished off both plates of waffles. Then, curiosity got the best of him.

"What does it feel like exactly? I'm curious."

"Let's not, it's too soon to try." Miroku said.

At the question of if he was still hungry, his ears lowered as he glanced down a bit. Though he did give a weak nod but he felt horrible for eating a majority of Samson's food. He wasn't able to give anything back to his friend and right now he just felt like he was in the way.

"Feel like...well,right now it just feels full and like there's a lot of preassure in there." Miroku replied. "I'm not sure how to put it."

To his surprise, the mass pushed forward as a second growth spurt seemed to be starting. Though it halted it at the twin mark like a few days ago. A sigh left him as his shirt was once again strained over the round firm mass.